First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Mangas that have mysteriosly stopped releasing...
1349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

angelmew wrote:

Dnangel... what a loss.......


Huwaaa DN angel's dropped too? That's so saad
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
Skip beat is scanlated after japanese release, it wasn't dropped.
DNAngel's mangaka was on hiatus with this series and returned to it recently.
Also Yami no Matsuei
X/1999
Gohou Drug
etc

Also scanlators don't want to do licensed things, you know.
7322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Nowhere in partic...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

Azn_gurl wrote:


rhyck wrote:

hey, people
forgive me if this has said already... to short attension span to read all way through....
anyone read desert coral?
it wen three volumes and ended on a cliffhanger
ugghhhh.... know i have to learn spanish to read to like the 5th one....


oh...desert coral. >.< I was devastated when I learned that no one scanned it. But yeah. It was only distributed in English by I think it was......*checks book* ADV...then Tokyopop licensed it (I think...or they took ADV's license...or ADV gave them the license...) but either way, Tokyopop also dropped it. so it was dropped. And I was kinda pissed. DDx


jeeze...
why does no one want that series??!!
it's cool!
20652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my mind is in my...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
R2 (or Rise R to the Second Power) ADV just stopped printing it for no reason.
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/15/08
DN Angel was on hiatus until this year, so it stopped at volume 11 for quite a while.

As others have said, scanlators will only be actively scanlating the high in demand manga, and probably would forget about the other series for long periods of time. Either that, or like with most shoujo scanlators, they've got 7 more chapters translated but the editor is being slow or got bored and quit.
446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ever Dark city
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
the way this boy lives by Seo Moon Da Mi
( I think it was discontinued by the author but I don't know why ? though it was such a good manga )
6811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Planet Earth
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08

InsanePwnedNub wrote:

DN Angel was on hiatus until this year, so it stopped at volume 11 for quite a while.

As others have said, scanlators will only be actively scanlating the high in demand manga, and probably would forget about the other series for long periods of time. Either that, or like with most shoujo scanlators, they've got 7 more chapters translated but the editor is being slow or got bored and quit.


yeah...you can never seem to trust shoujo scanlators to do speed scanning........but they are at least high quality.
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Azn_gurl wrote:


InsanePwnedNub wrote:

DN Angel was on hiatus until this year, so it stopped at volume 11 for quite a while.

As others have said, scanlators will only be actively scanlating the high in demand manga, and probably would forget about the other series for long periods of time. Either that, or like with most shoujo scanlators, they've got 7 more chapters translated but the editor is being slow or got bored and quit.


yeah...you can never seem to trust shoujo scanlators to do speed scanning........but they are at least high quality.


Yeah. That seems to be true. The scans are always easy on the eyes.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / california
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
maybe it was too BORING
3363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

kamiya88 wrote:


angelmew wrote:

Dnangel... what a loss.......


Huwaaa DN angel's dropped too? That's so saad


I know...
1349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Thassaka wrote:

Skip beat is scanlated after japanese release, it wasn't dropped.
DNAngel's mangaka was on hiatus with this series and returned to it recently.
Also Yami no Matsuei
X/1999
Gohou Drug
etc

Also scanlators don't want to do licensed things, you know.


Oh i see.. so it was the mangaka's fault.
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Watching your back
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
REC
i don't know if it's the bcause of the scanlator or the mangaka though...
6406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / in ur dreams
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
i can't find chapter 5 of Akagami No Shirayukihime
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / waiha
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Cannon God Exxaxion and Seraphic Feather... don't know what's going on with those titles.
460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in cramming for e...
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Skip Beat
By Nakamura Yoshiki has just been updated.. a few chapters were uploaded...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.