First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
I ave other websites for yu to watch non licence drama :)
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
Is there a website that can tell me where i can find thai drama or lakorns with eng subs?
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
aznV.tv/en
mostly every drama you can watch here, very good and fast..
download winamp first, it easy..
616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / here!
Offline
Posted 7/12/08
and onlinephim.net too. :)
they have lots too.
Posted 7/13/08

liltwinsfan wrote:


mkkardan wrote:

aznv.tv is the best site to watch licensed drama's... i depend on it... like it's got Goong, My Lovely Sam soon etc....


yea...but for some reason i cant play the dramas and movies on there.


Have u downloaded Winamp? cause u have to download that first before u can watch the things on there... it's free n totally worth it!!
921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
i just usually download from veoh but if i feel like it, i go to youtube
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / A-Town
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

mkkardan wrote:


liltwinsfan wrote:


mkkardan wrote:

aznv.tv is the best site to watch licensed drama's... i depend on it... like it's got Goong, My Lovely Sam soon etc....


yea...but for some reason i cant play the dramas and movies on there.


Have u downloaded Winamp? cause u have to download that first before u can watch the things on there... it's free n totally worth it!!



oh..maybe thats y. thanks!!
Posted 7/13/08

liltwinsfan wrote:


mkkardan wrote:


liltwinsfan wrote:


mkkardan wrote:

aznv.tv is the best site to watch licensed drama's... i depend on it... like it's got Goong, My Lovely Sam soon etc....


yea...but for some reason i cant play the dramas and movies on there.


Have u downloaded Winamp? cause u have to download that first before u can watch the things on there... it's free n totally worth it!!



oh..maybe thats y. thanks!!


lol ur welcome n hope it will work for u now! ^^
390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
Guys, thanks for the the info....... now i can start watching all my favorite dramas !! Great!
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / ~~paradise~~
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
i usually watch dramas on mysoju.... hehehe....
4808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ♥ Drama World ♥
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

xx---zozo---xx wrote:

Ask me for other websites too watch no licenece drama


please tell me what are those other websites where we can watch no license drama besides crunchyroll and mysoju!..
1501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Offline
Posted 7/14/08

xx---zozo---xx wrote:

Ask me for other websites too watch no licenece drama


Please tell me the other websites you know....
Posted 7/14/08
I depend on CR and mysoju and if I was DESPERATE, I go to um Youtube, like say...Code Blue ^^;;
2306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Transit.
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
yep all of the above no need for me to repeat it lol
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / YAY! alas a home....
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
most of the websites i go 2 are already on here...
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / tokyo.japan
Offline
Posted 7/15/08

starz12 wrote:

aznV.tv/en
mostly every drama you can watch here, very good and fast..
download winamp first, it easy..


i have heard the site just now. i tried to register an account,and i have it,but i cant see where i can download the winamp.
mind helping me?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.