First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Recommend an Anime
4873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Is there any other anime similar to Ouran High School Host Club or a similar cute storyline???
86517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Australia
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
fruits basket maybe..but i found it had more morals in it soo good!!!
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/16/08
10734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Seto no Hanayome, one of the funniest animes out there.
619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
yeah there is Special A it's about the same thing skool life and stuff but there is only one episode on youtube
and fruits basket is great i never get bored of it!! Lovely Complex is nice too
but again OHHC is one of a kind anime one can never finde somthing as great as it
1736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewere sleeping.
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Wow Duplicate^^
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
what a fucking retard
4873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

NewSoul wrote:

what a fucking retard

For your info what I wrote is quite specific if you took the time to get your head out of your a** and read it. Let me rephrase it for the true retards here: Can anyone recommend me a cute romantic anime that is similar to Ouran High School Host Club???

3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

springfever23 wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

what a fucking retard

For your info what I wrote is quite specific if you took the time to get your head out of your a** and read it. Let me rephrase it for the true retards here: Can anyone recommend me a cute romantic anime that is similar to Ouran High School Host Club???



you should of wrote 'I'm a complete failure' instead of 'Recommend me an Anime' because that exact topic is already taken you stupid idiot.
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

soozoo wrote:

yeah there is Special A it's about the same thing skool life and stuff but there is only one episode on youtube
and fruits basket is great i never get bored of it!! Lovely Complex is nice too
but again OHHC is one of a kind anime one can never finde somthing as great as it


Whats OHHC?
4873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/16/08

NewSoul wrote:


springfever23 wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

what a fucking retard

For your info what I wrote is quite specific if you took the time to get your head out of your a** and read it. Let me rephrase it for the true retards here: Can anyone recommend me a cute romantic anime that is similar to Ouran High School Host Club???



you should of wrote 'I'm a complete failure' instead of 'Recommend me an Anime' because that exact topic is already taken you stupid idiot.

you should know about being a 'complete failure' seeing as you have nothing better to do but watch out for what people are doing right or wrong. As for being a 'stupid idiot' speak for yourself because I can very well prove I'm not one, though I doubt you'd comprehend. Anyway this forum wasn't put for your idiotic comment but to RECOMMEND A ANIME(that is similar to Ouran High School Host Club), if you have a problem with this resolve it yourself

Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/16/08

springfever23 wrote:


NewSoul wrote:

what a fucking retard

For your info what I wrote is quite specific if you took the time to get your head out of your a** and read it. Let me rephrase it for the true retards here: Can anyone recommend me a cute romantic anime that is similar to Ouran High School Host Club???



Let me rephrase.

No personal threads. We got the sticky for a reason, use it.


to below poster: I already posted the link with a shocked picture, but it seems everyone decided to ignore it :p
13713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

springfever23 wrote:

Is there any other anime similar to Ouran High School Host Club or a similar cute storyline???


how about going to this thread you'll get your answers here.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-7173/Recommend-me-an-Anime-Read-First-Post.html

how can you miss this thread?? it's already stickied in the first place so you can find it easily
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
OP is a retard.

This is plainly seen by watching him making a thread before READING THE STICKIES
Also, Ouran High School Club is shit. Don't watch shit or you'll become shit. If you love shit then marry a pig. He loves it too.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.