First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
season 2 of delightful girl choon-hyang!!
49169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / bananaheim
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
are you sure? or are you just saying that cause you want it to happen..
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

blu3sky wrote:

i don't think there will be a season two but they did make a cameo appearance in my girl


really? what episode was it when they appeared in my girl?
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
i would like it if they had a sequel. i LOVED this drama! it's like in my top 2 dramas!!
choon-hyang and mong-ryong was the best couple ever!! they had great chemistry together...i want more x)
i just really really hated that mr. byun guy and that chae-rin noona girl!! chae-rin turned good in the end buut i HATED mr.byun sooooo much he was such a piss-off -_-" keeping a girl who doesnt love him back by blackmail!!!!!!!! UGHH!

oh well it turned out good in the end =)
2419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / dreams
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
it ended pretty fully tho... doubt there's a second seaon.. TT______TT
got me excited 4 a while
737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / baguio city phili...
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
cool!!!
22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 5/4/08

sweetangel04 wrote:


blu3sky wrote:

i don't think there will be a season two but they did make a cameo appearance in my girl


really? what episode was it when they appeared in my girl?


Oh, it was the last episode isnt it ? The girl is the real grand-daughter of the grandpa and she brought back her boyfriend to meet her grandpa. Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dae Hae or whoever her name were peeking from behind the walls then before the story end. Remember ?

Actually i just knew it after u said it. haha
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

sleeqyLisa wrote:


sweetangel04 wrote:


blu3sky wrote:

i don't think there will be a season two but they did make a cameo appearance in my girl


really? what episode was it when they appeared in my girl?


Oh, it was the last episode isnt it ? The girl is the real grand-daughter of the grandpa and she brought back her boyfriend to meet her grandpa. Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dae Hae or whoever her name were peeking from behind the walls then before the story end. Remember ?

Actually i just knew it after u said it. haha


lol i just watched the last episode of my girl just to see jae-hee and chun-hyang!
hahaha, it made me laugh because they had the same character. chun-hyang was the same and mong-ryong was the same x)
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
i like a sequel.. :P
or season 2..
:D
413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

blu3sky wrote:

i don't think there will be a season two but they did make a cameo appearance in my girl


you kno wats funny...before i watched my girl i had just finished choon-hyang and was still lovin it. when i saw the last episode of my girl i just about fell out of my chair lol
2258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / Busan, Korea
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
i'ts okay they make season 2,,,but who will act as a choonyang??? i hoe song hye kyo can do..
19861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
i hope so..... I really love this drama....
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

gecycole wrote:

i'ts okay they make season 2,,,but who will act as a choonyang??? i hoe song hye kyo can do..


shouldnt the original cast be the same as the sequel?
chun-hyang and mong-ryong already have good chemistry so i cant picture mong-ryong with someone else.
and song hye kyo is actually doing another drama with hyun bin
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

popillinois wrote:


i would like it very certainly

i'd like to know how will their married life will turn out!!!!


ii would too..they're soo..CUTE TOGETHER ^____^
1709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / close to you
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
There would be no more story if that would happen. The story ended just fine. Did you see what happen to ISWAK when it had a season 2? They just made the story a crap. So I think it will just go the same for this.
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / romania
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
wow it would be awesome!!!i liked the first!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.