First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do girls who play video games add sex appeal??
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canned berries
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08

anti-freeze wrote:

Girls don't actually play video games. So for me no they don't because they are obviously lying.


i hope you're joking...


1296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / phil.
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08
depends
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08

LMNKiraL wrote:

Heh, I read this because I was curious as to what the guys had said, and I think it's funny how they seem to be limiting it to skills or looks. It's funny in my opinion.

But I think it's true, because I noticed with my ex that he respected me more than he did other girls because I proved him wrong about a video game.

He told me I couldn't get to disk four of Final Fantasy 8 at a level in the lower 40s or less. All my characters are below level 45, and I'm on disk four. I can't beat the game, but I still proved him wrong. When I did that, I gained respect.

And, in response to anti-freeze, a girl that says she can play video games isn't lying. I've been playing video games since I was like, 3, and I'm obsessed. I'd rather play video games than shop ((unless it's for video games)). So, we females aren't always lying when we say we play video games, and we aren't always lying when we say we're good, either.


Help! Our avatars look alike and we think exactly the same thing! Go away! You scare me!

I'd rather play videogames than going shopping, definitely!
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08

anti-freeze wrote:

Girls don't actually play video games. So for me no they don't because they are obviously lying.


What century do you live in? o.o
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08

J1nn wrote:

one of my best friends girlfriend gave me the best tekken 5 challenge ive had in a while

Who'd she play as, and who'd you play as?

And yes, they do, because in my experience, when they win/lose and gloat/pout about it, they look really cute.
81329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08

zomfg wrote:

i hope you're joking...

Nope I am very serious


tan-tan wrote:

What century do you live in? o.o
All centuries, for it is a universal truth that no one can deny
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08

ATAndTruong wrote:


J1nn wrote:

one of my best friends girlfriend gave me the best tekken 5 challenge ive had in a while

Who'd she play as, and who'd you play as?

And yes, they do, because in my experience, when they win/lose and gloat/pout about it, they look really cute.


she played a christie and i was jin as per usual ..... but i was only used to button bashing or semi pro christie players ..... she actually knew what she was doing and it took me by surprise ... i was able to thrash her a few times in a row but it wasnt easy XD

my mates actually made a rule, when we play tekken 5 in not allowed to be jin (i can be devil jin but he sucks lol) thats how good i am with him XD

so now im trying to master my second best character Bryan fury

btw them gloating is still f-ing annoying XD .... when they pull that face when you get them perfect ... now thats cute
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08

anti-freeze wrote:


zomfg wrote:

i hope you're joking...

Nope I am very serious


tan-tan wrote:

What century do you live in? o.o
All centuries, for it is a universal truth that no one can deny


ive got a few female friends that are hardcore gamers
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08
Not for me.
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08
well. if their hot to begin with. yes..
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08

anti-freeze wrote:


zomfg wrote:

i hope you're joking...

Nope I am very serious


tan-tan wrote:

What century do you live in? o.o
All centuries, for it is a universal truth that no one can deny


You are an insensitive, shallow, narrow minded baka.

That's all I have to say. I've been playing games for years, as I've said, and girls can most definately game. Read my initial post, anti-freeze.

Also, you talk big, but can you back it up?

Anyone can be a gamer if they have the time, the drive, and the skills, all it takes is logic, strategy, and hand-eye co-ordination.

Get over yourself.
1383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on a Little Big P...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08
to an extent
81329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08

LMNKiraL wrote:

You are an insensitive, shallow, narrow minded baka.

That's all I have to say. I've been playing games for years, as I've said, and girls can most definately game. Read my initial post, anti-freeze.

Also, you talk big, but can you back it up?

Anyone can be a gamer if they have the time, the drive, and the skills, all it takes is logic, strategy, and hand-eye co-ordination.

Get over yourself.
Damn you and calling me all sorts of some what mean names, makes it hard to think of unique names to call you.

Ah I see, you are one of those who is a government spy Well you are not fooling me honey.

In general it depends on the game type. But overall I would say I am advanced at almost any game out there.

Females female parts makes it impossible for them to be gamers because of the chemicals the their parts produce.
2316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / valley of the gods
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08
yeah its a turn on it means if she ever becomes my gf that she won't have a problem with me playing and I love playing 2 player games...let get it
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/21/08

anti-freeze wrote:


LMNKiraL wrote:

You are an insensitive, shallow, narrow minded baka.

That's all I have to say. I've been playing games for years, as I've said, and girls can most definately game. Read my initial post, anti-freeze.

Also, you talk big, but can you back it up?

Anyone can be a gamer if they have the time, the drive, and the skills, all it takes is logic, strategy, and hand-eye co-ordination.

Get over yourself.
Damn you and calling me all sorts of some what mean names, makes it hard to think of unique names to call you.

Ah I see, you are one of those who is a government spy Well you are not fooling me honey.

In general it depends on the game type. But overall I would say I am advanced at almost any game out there.

Females female parts makes it impossible for them to be gamers because of the chemicals the their parts produce.


I'm no spy, and you're still just a big talker. And also, I'm a girl, and I'm a gamer, so back it up.

Conceit isn't becoming, anti-freeze. Lose the ego and learn to live in the gamer-age where everyone can play, be good, and dominate.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.