First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do girls who play video games add sex appeal??
6469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

LMNKiraL wrote:


anti-freeze wrote:


LMNKiraL wrote:

Yeah, I understand that, and I responded into the thread as a female observer, but yeah, you did start off topic, and in ignorance and stupidity, which are two different things. So, yeah.
Nope not ignorance nor stupidity I have been well informed.



*rolls eyes* Hah! Well informed!? If you were well informed, this argument would have never happened, because you would have never denied the existance of hard-core female gamers. Clearly you are a dilusional buffoon. I'm only wasting my time on you because I love to educate people in the facts of matters.

And the fact of the matter is that female gamers exist. The fact that you denied this shows that you are ignorant, and the fact that you would argue with several females about the topic and accuse them of being govenment officials out to destroy gaming shows your stupidity.

You are obviously not well informed.


I wouldn't do this to yourself if I were you. I had my own encounter on the girl gamers thread with anti-freeze lol.

It's not that girls playing video games necessarily automatically have increased sex appeal because they play games. It's increased to the guys that are also video game fanatics, and therefore the interest is heightened when you discover you have common ground with someone of the opposite sex, especially when it's an area that's primarily dominated by all men or all women. It's not just games... it applies to practically any hobby out there from shopping to cooking to golfing to art to music to anime to video games.
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

anti-freeze wrote:


LMNKiraL wrote:

*rolls eyes* Hah! Well informed!? If you were well informed, this argument would have never happened, because you would have never denied the existance of hard-core female gamers. Clearly you are a dilusional buffoon. I'm only wasting my time on you because I love to educate people in the facts of matters.

And the fact of the matter is that female gamers exist. The fact that you denied this shows that you are ignorant, and the fact that you would argue with several females about the topic and accuse them of being govenment officials out to destroy gaming shows your stupidity.

You are obviously not well informed.
You are just mad that I have blown your cover. I will admit that female gamers kind of exist, as paid spys for the government. But they do not exist in the naturally it goes against their nature. But please do not be bitter that I figured you out. Not that any real gamer would care what I am saying because you have a vagina, and boobs.



but i have a penis ... and balls and i can confirm the existence of female hardcore gamers

do u play online games ... think about how many chicks play those, and i know a few that are good with consoles too
80221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

J1nn wrote:

but i have a penis ... and balls and i can confirm the existence of female hardcore gamers

do u play online games ... think about how many chicks play those, and i know a few that are good with consoles too
It is a sad sad thing when one of my own gets sucked in by the spies. Quick stop believing the myth that these females spread. Your very gaming way of life is at stake.

MMOs.... I will keep my opinions of those out of this thread.

4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / over the hills an...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

anti-freeze wrote:


J1nn wrote:

but i have a penis ... and balls and i can confirm the existence of female hardcore gamers

do u play online games ... think about how many chicks play those, and i know a few that are good with consoles too
It is a sad sad thing when one of my own gets sucked in by the spies. Quick stop believing the myth that these females spread. Your very gaming way of life is at stake.

MMOs.... I will keep my opinions of those out of this thread.



it is lol but i actually play with a few girls ... i like to play tekken with my friends girlfriend coz she rocks at it lol by the way, why is it that you say that? is it because you've never encountered a female gamer before, all the female gamers you have encountered sucked ... or maybe .... maybe we getting routed by spies ..... XD i dont know what to believe anymore
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

anti-freeze wrote:


LMNKiraL wrote:

You are an insensitive, shallow, narrow minded baka.

That's all I have to say. I've been playing games for years, as I've said, and girls can most definately game. Read my initial post, anti-freeze.

Also, you talk big, but can you back it up?

Anyone can be a gamer if they have the time, the drive, and the skills, all it takes is logic, strategy, and hand-eye co-ordination.

Get over yourself.
Damn you and calling me all sorts of some what mean names, makes it hard to think of unique names to call you.

Ah I see, you are one of those who is a government spy Well you are not fooling me honey.

In general it depends on the game type. But overall I would say I am advanced at almost any game out there.

Females female parts makes it impossible for them to be gamers because of the chemicals the their parts produce.


Are you really serious that girls don't play games?
And where are you getting the spy idea?
Anyways, there are many girls out there who are hardcore gamers, you know. Like my friend.

Here is a random picture i found: ↓↓↓↓



Do you know believe it?
80221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

taka_hakase wrote:

Are you really serious that girls don't play games?
And where are you getting the spy idea?
Anyways, there are many girls out there who are hardcore gamers, you know. Like my friend.

Here is a random picture i found: ↓↓↓↓

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/BETHYforTHEwin/girlgamers.jpg

Do you know believe it?
Holy crap it is one of their training facilities. My my the net has many uses. Now if I could just figure out where this facility is I could go burn it down.... hmmm.

And I know I explained where I get the spy thing from. But I will say it again. You see most of the more serious hardcore gamers have above average intelligence. But you see most of the are inside studying or gaming. Therefore they do not go out into the world and willingly look for mates, while other less intelligent people are our mating like bunnies. Gamers will come up with any number of reasons as to why they cannot go out and mate. Most figured out that females hate gamers. Why is this? Simple, because gamers will focus more time and energy on the games then they will the females. Females need attention like a crack addict needs crack. So they leave these guys. Thus prompting these guys to give up and just live out the rest of their lives alone. But with this happening, that means that all the morons will reproduce and pass on their idiot ways. Now this is problematic. You see if our nation only produces idiots we will slowly die off. Our government cannot have that happen. Yes it is good to have cannon fodder. But we need intelligent people on the back end making life better. So the government concocted a plan to get these males to give up gaming and reproduce. They send out these female spies. Who are paid to be good at video games, and some what attractive. These females go out and find these males and befriend them. They show these males that they have gaming skills. Then they go forth and manipulate the male ego building up his confidence. And once they have done that they find some reason to dump him and move on to their next target. But now the male, who now has confidence will go out into the world and mate.

That is how it works, do not fall for it.


J1nn wrote:

it is lol but i actually play with a few girls ... i like to play tekken with my friends girlfriend coz she rocks at it lol by the way, why is it that you say that? is it because you've never encountered a female gamer before, all the female gamers you have encountered sucked ... or maybe .... maybe we getting routed by spies ..... XD i dont know what to believe anymore
WE ARE GETTING ROUTED BY SPIES. Remember the government hates video games. What better way to abolish them then to convince sane people that the only reason to live is to breed.
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

anti-freeze wrote:


taka_hakase wrote:

Are you really serious that girls don't play games?
And where are you getting the spy idea?
Anyways, there are many girls out there who are hardcore gamers, you know. Like my friend.

Here is a random picture i found: ↓↓↓↓

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/BETHYforTHEwin/girlgamers.jpg

Do you know believe it?
Holy crap it is one of their training facilities. My my the net has many uses. Now if I could just figure out where this facility is I could go burn it down.... hmmm.

And I know I explained where I get the spy thing from. But I will say it again. You see most of the more serious hardcore gamers have above average intelligence. But you see most of the are inside studying or gaming. Therefore they do not go out into the world and willingly look for mates, while other less intelligent people are our mating like bunnies. Gamers will come up with any number of reasons as to why they cannot go out and mate. Most figured out that females hate gamers. Why is this? Simple, because gamers will focus more time and energy on the games then they will the females. Females need attention like a crack addict needs crack. So they leave these guys. Thus prompting these guys to give up and just live out the rest of their lives alone. But with this happening, that means that all the morons will reproduce and pass on their idiot ways. Now this is problematic. You see if our nation only produces idiots we will slowly die off. Our government cannot have that happen. Yes it is good to have cannon fodder. But we need intelligent people on the back end making life better. So the government concocted a plan to get these males to give up gaming and reproduce. They send out these female spies. Who are paid to be good at video games, and some what attractive. These females go out and find these males and befriend them. They show these males that they have gaming skills. Then they go forth and manipulate the male ego building up his confidence. And once they have done that they find some reason to dump him and move on to their next target. But now the male, who now has confidence will go out into the world and mate.

That is how it works, do not fall for it.


J1nn wrote:

it is lol but i actually play with a few girls ... i like to play tekken with my friends girlfriend coz she rocks at it lol by the way, why is it that you say that? is it because you've never encountered a female gamer before, all the female gamers you have encountered sucked ... or maybe .... maybe we getting routed by spies ..... XD i dont know what to believe anymore
WE ARE GETTING ROUTED BY SPIES. Remember the government hates video games. What better way to abolish them then to convince sane people that the only reason to live is to breed.



Lol this is sooo funny. you should write a book about it lol. XD
129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08
Oh my holy be-jeebus! You really are a freak, anti-freeze, and I hate that, because freak is my position and you can't have it.

There are girl gamers. hard-core ones

http://www.geocities.com/blackhatmatt/girlgamers.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_gamer

LOOK!! PROOF!!!! HAH!
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

LMNKiraL wrote:

Oh my holy be-jeebus! You really are a freak, anti-freeze, and I hate that, because freak is my position and you can't have it.

There are girl gamers. hard-core ones

http://www.geocities.com/blackhatmatt/girlgamers.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_gamer

LOOK!! PROOF!!!! HAH!


I think Anti-Freeze is just playing around. lol ^_^;
Though I have to agree that he is a bit annoying.
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08
it depends on what type of girl you go for.
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / canada
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

taka_hakase wrote:


LMNKiraL wrote:

Oh my holy be-jeebus! You really are a freak, anti-freeze, and I hate that, because freak is my position and you can't have it.

There are girl gamers. hard-core ones

http://www.geocities.com/blackhatmatt/girlgamers.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_gamer

LOOK!! PROOF!!!! HAH!


I think Anti-Freeze is just playing around. lol ^_^;
Though I have to agree that he is a bit annoying.


lol i agree and that makes him an A$$ hole....but if he is serious...that makes him a retard
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

Ryumechan wrote:

I wouldn't do this to yourself if I were you. I had my own encounter on the girl gamers thread with anti-freeze lol.



Yeah, i remember that. Isn't that how we ended up buddy'ing each other? Hahahaha.
6469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

Joliame wrote:


Ryumechan wrote:

I wouldn't do this to yourself if I were you. I had my own encounter on the girl gamers thread with anti-freeze lol.



Yeah, i remember that. Isn't that how we ended up buddy'ing each other? Hahahaha.


Yes indeed we did. But seriously, I don't understand HOW or WHY a female gamer would be a spy of the government, anti-freeze.

Ugh this thread has officially become derailed. I still stand by my other post, wherein I actually answered the original question.
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

m7md wrote:

lol i agree and that makes him an A$$ hole....but if he is serious...that makes him a retard


Nah, "retard" is too kind of a word. He's just a pointless human-being. Once again, i get to say, "We is it every time anti-freeze talks i all i want to do is stick my own head in my ass and hide?"
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/21/08

SparklingDiamonD wrote:

it depends on what type of girl you go for.


agreed xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.