First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Will Smith
Posted 4/16/08
I like the new movie he acted =)
I am legend. So good..
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


memphit wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Yeah, he's a really good actor. He has a really nice smile!
I still watch the Fresh Prince occassionally.




You have a thing for spoilers. Will Smith is a good actor, but how many times can he save the world?


Yeah, spoilers are my new things. Everyone can't help but to look.
Did you see "I Am Legend"? OMG, it was horrible. The beginning was good then the middle and end sucked horribly.


I thought the whole thing was good.
Posted 4/16/08

wolflee wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


memphit wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Yeah, he's a really good actor. He has a really nice smile!
I still watch the Fresh Prince occassionally.




You have a thing for spoilers. Will Smith is a good actor, but how many times can he save the world?


Yeah, spoilers are my new things. Everyone can't help but to look.
Did you see "I Am Legend"? OMG, it was horrible. The beginning was good then the middle and end sucked horribly.


I thought the whole thing was good.


I guess. I just think that they could've improved it a whole lot but they had a really good idea.
Posted 4/16/08
Will is cool ^.^ i like hime!
7258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Can't wait till Hancock hit the screens.
1109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Neither Here Nor...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Thats a show that never gets old, he's a great actor
Posted 4/16/08
I think he's a good actor.
69567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

Alucard582 wrote:


smoroll wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Yeah, he's a really good actor. He has a really nice smile!
I still watch the Fresh Prince occassionally.




yes!~, i still got the seasons on my comp and leave it playin daily ;D



his songs still rock in my zune x]




I like him........... He is a good actor......




I love his actin!!! especailly Bad Boys!!!
53923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

olivarez wrote:


Alucard582 wrote:


smoroll wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Yeah, he's a really good actor. He has a really nice smile!
I still watch the Fresh Prince occassionally.




yes!~, i still got the seasons on my comp and leave it playin daily ;D



his songs still rock in my zune x]




I like him........... He is a good actor......




I love his actin!!! especailly Bad Boys!!!





Posted 4/16/08
He's a great actor. I loved him in Pursuit of Happiness. Did you know that was his daughter Willow in "I Am Legend"?
343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your front door
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/16/08
ehhhh hes a decent actor.......................... nothing special
24075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
he was the cooliest in this scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

Akemi_Ziyah wrote:

He's a great actor. I loved him in Pursuit of Happiness. Did you know that was his daughter Willow in "I Am Legend"?


I didn't know. That was a great movie. His son played his son in the movie.
Posted 4/16/08

wolflee wrote:


Akemi_Ziyah wrote:

He's a great actor. I loved him in Pursuit of Happiness. Did you know that was his daughter Willow in "I Am Legend"?


I didn't know. That was a great movie. His son played his son in the movie.


Yup, it seems like he's giving his kids a chance at stardom which I think is cool as long as he keeps a very close eye on them (when they grow up)
Posted 4/16/08
I love him,favorite actor
34081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

Akemi_Ziyah wrote:


wolflee wrote:


Akemi_Ziyah wrote:

He's a great actor. I loved him in Pursuit of Happiness. Did you know that was his daughter Willow in "I Am Legend"?


I didn't know. That was a great movie. His son played his son in the movie.


Yup, it seems like he's giving his kids a chance at stardom which I think is cool as long as he keeps a very close eye on them (when they grow up)


They were pretty good. His son won an award.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.