First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
9th Division Office
Posted 4/22/08
ahhhh i knew id be h8ed 4 this.....
Posted 4/22/08
im soooooooooooooooo sorry (had 2 send this 2 make other1 come up)
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

katty020194 wrote:

ahhhh i knew id be h8ed 4 this.....


I do not hate you, but i really want it to know the reason why you leave 9th div. Also youre always welcome here.
Posted 4/24/08
wit i hear ur givin mike a hard time or sommat just so u n every1 knows i left this division of my own accord ... if i knew it wuz gonna cause this much trouble i wuldnt have.... sigh ... but that doesnt chnge the fact i did so...
Academy Student
10305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

katty020194 wrote:

wit i hear ur givin mike a hard time or sommat just so u n every1 knows i left this division of my own accord ... if i knew it wuz gonna cause this much trouble i wuldnt have.... sigh ... but that doesnt chnge the fact i did so...


im not giving anyone a hard time or anything like that....alright....**sits in the chair and turns on the tv**
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
Rhino youre going to be in charge of the representation of the 9th div this sunday.I had some duties to attend that day, so youre are in charge of the div for me.
Academy Student
10305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
ok no problem
Academy Student
10305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
**starts to water the plants**
Academy Student
10305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/08
**walks bk into division and sits down in a corner**
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

rhino101 wrote:

**walks bk into division and sits down in a corner**


Well i think you and i need to practice a little bit for the duelings, dont you think?
Academy Student
10305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

caosbreeder wrote:


rhino101 wrote:

**walks bk into division and sits down in a corner**


Well i think you and i need to practice a little bit for the duelings, dont you think?


.....i guess....=/
Academy Student
3445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / in the carribean
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

rhino101 wrote:


caosbreeder wrote:


rhino101 wrote:

**walks bk into division and sits down in a corner**


Well i think you and i need to practice a little bit for the duelings, dont you think?


.....i guess....=/


Well thats is going to be next week(probably monday).By the way the wedding is tomorrow and im not going to be here tomorrow in all the day, so youre are in charge of everything.
Academy Student
10305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

caosbreeder wrote:


rhino101 wrote:


caosbreeder wrote:


rhino101 wrote:

**walks bk into division and sits down in a corner**


Well i think you and i need to practice a little bit for the duelings, dont you think?


.....i guess....=/


Well thats is going to be next week(probably monday).By the way the wedding is tomorrow and im not going to be here tomorrow in all the day, so youre are in charge of everything.


ok....its going to had since im injured and i have to walk hozu down the isle also
27353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
*walks in*

Hi!! Just dropping off pressies!

*leaves pressies by door*

Caos' pressie


Rhi's pressie


BYE!!!!
Academy Student
10305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

Narutojutsu wrote:

*walks in*

Hi!! Just dropping off pressies!

*leaves pressies by door*

Caos' pressie


Rhi's pressie


BYE!!!!


THANK U HOZU....XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.