First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
filipino characters in games
1652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08
SANTOS

DEF JAM (PSP)
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

Decade wrote:


bleu23 wrote:

filipino? a filipino made that??



Talim IS FILIPINO >_<
Didn't you guys read her story in Wikipedia? She came from the South East and Mastered the arts of the wind.

Also, her moves was named after some filipino words like 'Tuhod Strike' and 'Siko slash' or something >_<
soo, yes, be proud xD


WOAHH!!!! reallyy!!!!! i'm kinda proud of myself!!!! XD
3557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

noname01123 wrote:


doublezero3 wrote:

talim in soul calibur


let me give you some hints...

1. Soul Calibur is not an anime, its a game
2. Officially, Talim's nationality was not specified by the producer/designer. The guys from wiki I think, is the one that made such assumption.
3. If you want Filipino anime characters, you cannot see on in anime. In manga probably (e.g. Hajime no Ippo, Ippo beat a Fil and Miyata's opponent is also a Fil. Check out onemanga's update in Hajime no Ippo manga). If Hajime no Ippo was continued, we would probably see Fil characters beaten by the main character(animes came from japs, there's always biasing included). Even Jap-Fil, you can't see one... Black Lagoon, although there are certain episodes that featured Basilan, did not feature any Fil character but only Yanks, Muslims and Japs.
4. Probably, Japs hates us.
5. Threads like these would only invite flamers, trollers and bashers. racists, may they be black, white, or azns like us hates us. they would only be disgusted and annoyed in seeing threads like these.
6. Stop being too over nationalistic to the fact that you are becoming annoying.


yes it is... you said it right... U_U
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

pageninetynine wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


noname01123 wrote:

let me give you some hints...

1. Soul Calibur is not an anime, its a game
2. Officially, Talim's nationality was not specified by the producer/designer. The guys from wiki I think, is the one that made such assumption.
3. If you want Filipino anime characters, you cannot see on in anime. In manga probably (e.g. Hajime no Ippo, Ippo beat a Fil and Miyata's opponent is also a Fil. Check out onemanga's update in Hajime no Ippo manga). If Hajime no Ippo was continued, we would probably see Fil characters beaten by the main character(animes came from japs, there's always biasing included). Even Jap-Fil, you can't see one... Black Lagoon, although there are certain episodes that featured Basilan, yet... did not feature a Fil character but only Yank, Muslim and Jap.
4. Probably, Japs hates us.
5. Threads like these would invite flamers, trollers and bashers. racists, whether they are black, white, or azns like us hates us. they would only be disgusted and annoyed in seeing threads like these.
6. Stop being too over nationalistic to the fact that you are becoming annoying.



1.) Yes, correct.
2.) Actually, Talim's nationality was specified by the creator of Talim. It was in the year of the 90's when she got created by some random guy in the U.S.
Talim originally started as a Character Suggestion in Soul Edge.
Then, she became one of the main characters in...ehh...I forgot where she did her debut. But she's indeed Filipino. (I already saw the history of Talim years ago soo...)
3.) I've already saw a Filipino in an Anime. Go watch Darker than Black. There's a Filipina there. I did forgot the episode ^^;
4.) Yes, they do.
5.) It already did. I'm not surprised at all.
6.) You can't blame Filipinos. Like I said, we're just a bunch of Proud Bastards.


wow, they really do hate us? heheh, now I really found a reason not to got that country anymore. although i once dreamed of going to that country but neh... nvm. i hate racist, ever single one of them. anyways, about darker than black, i haven't seen her name in the wiki. could you at least give me her name instead?


A Filipino character on Darker Than Black? I don't remember one.. And I just finished watching it..

By the way.. Speed Grapher had a scene on the Philippines.. Bad thing is.. Chouji Suitengu's sister was a beaten prostitute in the Philippines..




noname01123 wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


noname01123 wrote:
wow, they really do hate us? heheh, now I really found a reason not to got that country anymore. although i once dreamed of going to that country but neh... nvm. i hate racist, ever single one of them. anyways, about darker than black, i haven't seen her name in the wiki. could you at least give me her name instead?


Eileen is her name. I don't know about her last name though.
She can be seen on episode 16...or maybe it's episode 17?

she's the girl on right.




LOL she looks wasted.


lol... i don't feel searching about her info anymore.


Eileen from Darker Than Black is a hooker from the philippines getting into the pants of dirty japanese businessmen.
7668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / philippines, las...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/23/08

noname01123 wrote:


doublezero3 wrote:

talim in soul calibur


let me give you some hints...

1. Soul Calibur is not an anime, its a game
2. Officially, Talim's nationality was not specified by the producer/designer. The guys from wiki I think, is the one that made such assumption.
3. If you want Filipino anime characters, you cannot see on in anime. In manga probably (e.g. Hajime no Ippo, Ippo beat a Fil and Miyata's opponent is also a Fil. Check out onemanga's update in Hajime no Ippo manga). If Hajime no Ippo was continued, we would probably see Fil characters beaten by the main character(animes came from japs, there's always biasing included). Even Jap-Fil, you can't see one... Black Lagoon, although there are certain episodes that featured Basilan, did not feature any Fil character but only Yanks, Muslims and Japs.
4. Probably, Japs hates us.
5. Threads like these would only invite flamers, trollers and bashers. racists, may they be black, white, or azns like us hates us. they would only be disgusted and annoyed in seeing threads like these.
6. Stop being too over nationalistic to the fact that you are becoming annoying.


excuse me ...
1 i know!
2 why the hell should i care!
3 why the hell should i care!
4 why the hell should i care!
5 it wasnt me who posed this thread so why the hell should i care... ( its been pose by a friend who used my account)
6 i hate annoying @#$%^ who calls me nationalistic......
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/24/08

doublezero3 wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


doublezero3 wrote:

talim in soul calibur


let me give you some hints...

1. Soul Calibur is not an anime, its a game
2. Officially, Talim's nationality was not specified by the producer/designer. The guys from wiki I think, is the one that made such assumption.
3. If you want Filipino anime characters, you cannot see on in anime. In manga probably (e.g. Hajime no Ippo, Ippo beat a Fil and Miyata's opponent is also a Fil. Check out onemanga's update in Hajime no Ippo manga). If Hajime no Ippo was continued, we would probably see Fil characters beaten by the main character(animes came from japs, there's always biasing included). Even Jap-Fil, you can't see one... Black Lagoon, although there are certain episodes that featured Basilan, did not feature any Fil character but only Yanks, Muslims and Japs.
4. Probably, Japs hates us.
5. Threads like these would only invite flamers, trollers and bashers. racists, may they be black, white, or azns like us hates us. they would only be disgusted and annoyed in seeing threads like these.
6. Stop being too over nationalistic to the fact that you are becoming annoying.


excuse me ...
1 i know!
2 why the hell should i care!
3 why the hell should i care!
4 why the hell should i care!
5 it wasnt me who posed this thread so why the hell should i care... ( its been pose by a friend who used my account)
6 i hate annoying @#$%^ who calls me nationalistic......


just giving you some hints, and seems like you're offended about it.
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/24/08



..........why do we always make this kind of thread "filipino games" "filipino anime" its so annoying
other country doesnt care if this character is a pinoy or not........

" JUST FACE THE FACTS AND LIVE WITH IT "

.......im sorry if you hate me, im just saying the truth and sometimes the truth really hurts
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / phillippines
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/24/08
I DonT cAre?????
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Colorado
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/24/08
I wasn't aware that Talim was a Filipina, and I've been playing Soul Calibur in years.
Oh well, I never did like playing her character. (-_-")
7668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / philippines, las...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/24/08



im offended? ur mistaken my friend.... i just dont like being called a nationalist ......
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/24/08

..........why do we always make this kind of thread "filipino games" "filipino anime" its so annoying Image
other country doesnt care if this character is a pinoy or not........

" JUST FACE THE FACTS AND LIVE WITH IT "

.......im sorry if you hate me, im just saying the truth and sometimes the truth really hurts Image


Well, they don't care but we(Filipinos) do.

Most of the chars out there are from their respective countries that's why they don't care, they dominate the scene.

While I understand it would be irritating at always seeing Filipino this, Filipino that,

But to see or to know even just "one" "minor" Filipino char brings joy to a game fan like me.

I never get tired saying "oi~ that's pinoy, COOL!"
66254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/23/08 , edited 5/24/08
wow i didnt know that ... shes my fav char in that game
1438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Mordor
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08

Decade wrote:


bleu23 wrote:

filipino? a filipino made that??



Talim IS FILIPINO >_<
Didn't you guys read her story in Wikipedia? She came from the South East and Mastered the arts of the wind.

Also, her moves was named after some filipino words like 'Tuhod Strike' and 'Siko slash' or something >_<
soo, yes, be proud xD


LMAO! tuhod strike? XDDD I'm loving it already!
7832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / private
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08
is that a game or a anime C_C?
681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / under you bed.. B...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08
game
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.