First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why white people are the coolest race ever.
648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Iwakuni, Japan
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Last time I checked you don't know me, nor have you seen my ass, my ass looks good, no cellulite!
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

khmai_boi401 wrote:


Sulla wrote:

You notice he used a Whitemans picture. This is because he is Asians we know what Asians do when a White Man comes to town.


I like how you say you're black but you go about bashing other races besides the white one.


Because I believe that all races have a problem and I have seen more Asians suck up to White males than any other race do.

And maybe 1/180 White females have an ass.
487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

liquid-cocaine wrote:


Sulla wrote:


liquid-cocaine wrote:


Sulla wrote:


liquid-cocaine wrote:

Hahaha....they should ban race threads in cr. :|


I agree woman, now go cook some Dim Soy.


I'm not Asian, you sexist bigot.


Ok then go cook a Chicken.


HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.


5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

liquid-cocaine wrote:


Sulla wrote:


liquid-cocaine wrote:


Sulla wrote:


liquid-cocaine wrote:

Hahaha....they should ban race threads in cr. :|


I agree woman, now go cook some Dim Soy.


I'm not Asian, you sexist bigot.


Ok then go cook a Chicken.


What?

You think you're funny, don't you? :| Just for the record, you're not. You just look like a jackass.


I take it you cant cook Chicken or Dim Soy?
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
You do know that without asian you would not have half of the things you have at your home........... SO DON'T BE A ASS.....
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

babi3gurl208 wrote:

You do know that without asian you would not have half of the things you have at your home........... SO DON'T BE A ASS.....


Yep but without White people you would still be in huts or sucking on Chinese Cock, Oh your family were in huts till you came to America.

If it wasnt for White people slapping Japs around in the mid 1800s Japanese would be like Philappinos today.
Primitives but with lovely swords.
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

Sulla wrote:


babi3gurl208 wrote:

You do know that without asian you would not have half of the things you have at your home........... SO DON'T BE A ASS.....


Yep but without White people you would still be in huts or sucking on Chinese Cock, Oh your family were in huts till you came to America.


FRIST I WAS NEVER IN A HUTS AND SECOND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THIS......JACKASS
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

babi3gurl208 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


babi3gurl208 wrote:

You do know that without asian you would not have half of the things you have at your home........... SO DON'T BE A ASS.....


Yep but without White people you would still be in huts or sucking on Chinese Cock, Oh your family were in huts till you came to America.


FRIST I WAS NEVER IN A HUTS AND SECOND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THIS......JACKASS


You parents were. Because you came from a lowly Asian nation.
487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

Sulla wrote:


khmai_boi401 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


babi3gurl208 wrote:

am sorry but no..no...no...no and no...............


Yes and Yes Decade and you, bow down when an White American is in town.
I am a Black American but Asians would rather call me a Nigger and suck Whiteys Cock.*


Philippinos are just to poor to matter

"Japs dont do this




You notice he used a Whitemans picture. This is because he is Asians we know what Asians do when a White Man comes to town.


HAhahahahahahahahahahaha LOL.
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

Sulla wrote:


babi3gurl208 wrote:


Sulla wrote:


babi3gurl208 wrote:

You do know that without asian you would not have half of the things you have at your home........... SO DON'T BE A ASS.....


Yep but without White people you would still be in huts or sucking on Chinese Cock, Oh your family were in huts till you came to America.


FRIST I WAS NEVER IN A HUTS AND SECOND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME THIS......JACKASS


You parents were. Because you came from a lowly Asian nation.


OKAY DO YOU HATE ASIAN BECAUSE WE ARE BETTER THEN YOU THAT WHY YOU ARE BEING ASS.... OR MAYBE YOU GOT YOUR ASS KICK BY AN ASIAN AND YOU ARE TAKEING IT OUT......

487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London,England
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

Archangel768 wrote:

RACIST BARSTARD!!!!
i'm white but i think asians are the best


From what you just said, "RACIST BARSTARD!!!!" Is directed at yourself no?
998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08
REALLY IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY IS TO TO COOK..............
5693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / F / KL, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08
are u kidding me coz i dont think sooo......
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

babi3gurl208 wrote:

REALLY IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY IS TO TO COOK..............


Yes, oh weak people write in capital letters.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.