First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
How to break up with him?
2692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines but i...
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
im finding it hard to
break up with my BF
because
i'm afraid to hurt him

coz im not
happy with him
anymore!
we've been
together for
a year and
a half now...
but...
its not the same anymore

how to break the news to him
in a not so hurtful manner?
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
No personal threads please.
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/16/08
Just fuck a other guy and tell him




sorry "i'm bad at joke , if you tell him , well you know the part so get over on it

say to him "baby i don't love you no more and he say blah blah blah and you say to him maybe let see other people we are steel young and i what to see other people . Sorry i'm not good at this bf/gf things.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/16/08
Wasnt there some shit like this yesterday?

and yeah no personal threads.

Just fucking tell him already.

be like "You fucking bore me, I want out"....

there, problem solved.
Posted 4/16/08
use the help thread.
tell him how you feel.. he should understand..
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

pam-chan wrote:

im finding it hard to
break up with my BF
because
i'm afraid to hurt him

coz im not
happy with him
anymore!
we've been
together for
a year and
a half now...
but...
its not the same anymore

how to break the news to him
in a not so hurtful manner?


I envy the kids living in complete delusion. You cant break up with him without hurting him. It is going to hurt him so get over it. The longer you drag it out the more it will hurt.
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Hook him up with another chick. He should be happy then.
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

sypris wrote:


pam-chan wrote:

im finding it hard to
break up with my BF
because
i'm afraid to hurt him

coz im not
happy with him
anymore!
we've been
together for
a year and
a half now...
but...
its not the same anymore

how to break the news to him
in a not so hurtful manner?


I envy the kids living in complete delusion. You cant break up with him without hurting him. It is going to hurt him so get over it. The longer you drag it out the more it will hurt.


I didn't think you ever came on. I agree with this.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

wolflee wrote:

I didn't think you ever came on. I agree with this.


Eh I have no life so I am always on.
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

sypris wrote:


wolflee wrote:

I didn't think you ever came on. I agree with this.


Eh I have no life so I am always on.


Nothing wrong with that.
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Seattle,
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Aids,
Posted 4/16/08
Just tell him it's not working anymore and you want to leave him? *has not been in a relationship before* yes, sad.
24961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
dont be afraid to break him.. just tell him the truth...

you can hurt him if you are not true and honest with him so dont be afraid..
362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Show him this thread.
LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.