First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
FUCK ALL WHO IS IN CRUNCHY ROLL ASSHOLES KISS MY ASS
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / To all who reads...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

j_paolo_a wrote:


kissen wrote:


j_paolo_a wrote:

yeah he's one of ppl in crunchyroll also... and btw use correct grammar next time will ya[/quote



GO FUCK YOUR SELF ANYWERE OK


omg even your spelling is wrong


YOUR FUCKED
1644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Planet Novus: Any...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
SHUT UP FUCKER!.. Why don't you copy the guys who fucked a horse and a table. thats good for you...
2757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Westeros
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

kissen wrote:


j_paolo_a wrote:


kissen wrote:


j_paolo_a wrote:

yeah he's one of ppl in crunchyroll also... and btw use correct grammar next time will ya[/quote



GO FUCK YOUR SELF ANYWERE OK


omg even your spelling is wrong


YOUR FUCKED


AND YOUR STUPID RETARD
4621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / The Wired World
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
that's the most F*CK i've seen in awhile~~ thnx for the entertainment F*cker
Posted 4/17/08
please Ban this stupid dude......
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / To all who reads...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

j_paolo_a wrote:


kissen wrote:


j_paolo_a wrote:


kissen wrote:


j_paolo_a wrote:

yeah he's one of ppl in crunchyroll also... and btw use correct grammar next time will ya[/quote



GO FUCK YOUR SELF ANYWERE OK


omg even your spelling is wrong


YOUR FUCKED


AND YOUR STUPID RETARD


KISS MY DICK
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
What the hell is wrong with you?
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

kissen wrote:


war4eternity wrote:

Four words: Get a fucking life............... complete retard.


FUCK U ILL FUCK U


LOL!

911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / To all who reads...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
YOUR ALL GAY C EVEN NO 1 CAN SPEAK 2 ME LIKE A MAN EVERYBODY SAYS:

IN THE GAY WAY:no mabe he needs a rest
no he is just bored
no the bleach episodes is no longer being downloaded
C YOUR ALL GAY AND FUCKED
Posted 4/17/08
this boy is gay......unpopular desperate boy
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / To all who reads...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

teefurni26 wrote:

What the hell is wrong with you?


FUCK U GAY ASS HOLE
2757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Westeros
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

kissen wrote:


j_paolo_a wrote:


kissen wrote:


j_paolo_a wrote:


kissen wrote:


j_paolo_a wrote:

yeah he's one of ppl in crunchyroll also... and btw use correct grammar next time will ya[/quote



GO FUCK YOUR SELF ANYWERE OK


omg even your spelling is wrong


YOUR FUCKED


AND YOUR STUPID RETARD


KISS MY DICK


yeah right whatever YOUR SO LAME
1276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Taiwan/Malaysia/J...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
maybe he got abused when he was young
Posted 4/17/08
HEY STOP THAT STUPID F*CKER
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / To all who reads...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

j_paolo_a wrote:


kissen wrote:


j_paolo_a wrote:


kissen wrote:


j_paolo_a wrote:


kissen wrote:


j_paolo_a wrote:

yeah he's one of ppl in crunchyroll also... and btw use correct grammar next time will ya[/quote



GO FUCK YOUR SELF ANYWERE OK


omg even your spelling is wrong


YOUR FUCKED


AND YOUR STUPID RETARD


KISS MY DICK


yeah right whatever YOUR SO LAME


U JUST WANT 2 MAKE ME ANGRY EY WELL YOUR JUST GAY
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.