First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Gift us Naruto back!
3034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Hahahahaah. Gift.
12200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
theres a millions of other site where u can find naruto *sigh*
Posted 4/17/08

sedeee wrote:

theres a millions of other site where u can find naruto *sigh*


Shut up ur mouth!

5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08
Ok
sasuke kills orochimaru
If you really want naruto I'll give it to you.
Shikamaru defeats Hidan while Naruto and Kakashi defeat kakuzu.
Sasuke defeats Deidara
Paine kills Jaraiya
Tobi is actually Uchiha Madara; the founder of the uchiha clan.
Tobi is the leader of Akatsuki
Sasuke kills Itachi while it turns out Itachi left sasuke alive to kill tobi who is the one who wanted to destroy the uchiha clan.
Naruto's lame
get over it.
duh
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawai`i
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

ExtremeHard wrote:

duh wrote:
You're complaining to the wrong people. Go flame the company that licensed it. But you may want to polish up your English first. While your use of "gift" works in the strictest sense, it's an irregular usage and sounds dumb.

I cannot go to viz media because i need to transport with aeroplane to go there....also need lot of money stupid!


Unfortunately, nothing you do here at crunchyroll is going to change matters with Viz Media. Besides, crunchy roll's physical location is not in your neighborhood. You're connecting to it online. Doesn't Viz Media have an e-mail address? You can send them an e-mail from the same comfortable chair in which you are creating this thread.
12200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

ExtremeHard wrote:


sedeee wrote:

theres a millions of other site where u can find naruto *sigh*


Shut up ur mouth!



wat a bad manner
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
*hands him the ''gift'' of brains wich seemed he did not get when go handed them out*


'nuff said.
Posted 4/17/08

sedeee wrote:


ExtremeHard wrote:


sedeee wrote:

theres a millions of other site where u can find naruto *sigh*


Shut up ur mouth!



wat a bad manner


out from my forum!!!!!

57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / asia
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
the english in this thread is so good i just got degraded <.< and all i did was read the lines lol... you should go get a job as a comedian that will solve your money problems roflmao
duh
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawai`i
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

carissa96 wrote:
'Gift Naruto Back'... You can't 'Gift' Naruto... ...English usage these days... wow...

Actually, I think you can indeed use "gift" as a verb with an object. Grammatically speaking the title of this thread is correct... it's just... not normal.
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Tx, gates of hell
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
yeah, its something that kinda annoys me cause most of the good guys that should be dead are alive. i mean come on, don't keep everything possible, put some negative things into it. besides, other sites show naruto too =P
Posted 4/17/08

duh wrote:


carissa96 wrote:
'Gift Naruto Back'... You can't 'Gift' Naruto... ...English usage these days... wow...

Actually, I think you can indeed use "gift" as a verb with an object. Grammatically speaking the title of this thread is correct... it's just... not normal.


okay... sure... it's not normal...

57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / asia
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

carissa96 wrote:


duh wrote:


carissa96 wrote:
'Gift Naruto Back'... You can't 'Gift' Naruto... ...English usage these days... wow...

Actually, I think you can indeed use "gift" as a verb with an object. Grammatically speaking the title of this thread is correct... it's just... not normal.


okay... sure... it's not normal...



lol thats how you justify bad english though <.< at least this isn't an asian site otherwise you'd get stuff like

u no wat every1 doing arzh? *laughs till he falls over the bed*
981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

ExtremeHard wrote:


sedeee wrote:


ExtremeHard wrote:


sedeee wrote:

theres a millions of other site where u can find naruto *sigh*


Shut up ur mouth!



wat a bad manner


out from my forum!!!!!



Bahahahaha
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
great.. i love naruto .. but i dont enjoy seeing narutards..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.