First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Identification Card
Professional-in-Training
14781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / jigoku sEkAi. . .
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
USERNAME: forbiddenmystery
BIRTHDATE: 05-25-91
GENDER: f
DORM NUMBER: G-Room # 19
CLASS: Assassin Class
STATUS: student
PICTURE:
9315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Dark Shadows.
Offline
Posted 5/2/08 , edited 5/2/08
USERNAME:flora11585
BIRTHDATE: 21/11
GENDER: female
DORM NUMBER: G-Room # 18
CLASS: dancing class
STATUS: student
PICTURE:
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
USERNAME: hikobuf
BIRTHDATE: 01-31-96
GENDER: f
DORM NUMBER: G-Room # 18
CLASS: Exorcist
STATUS: student
PICTURE:
Posted 5/3/08
USERNAME: elodie
BIRTHDATE: 04-04-1994
GENDER: f
DORM NUMBER: G-Room # 13
CLASS: Samurai Class
STATUS: teacher
PICTURE: --

Professional-in-Training
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
USERNAME: Fire_Alice
BIRTHDATE: 11-18-94
GENDER: Female
DORM NUMBER: G-Room #42
CLASS: Singer
STATUS: Student
PICTURE:
Posted 5/3/08
USERNAME: euki
BIRTHDATE: 10.09.86
GENDER: Female
DORM NUMBER: G-Room # 1
CLASS: ART Class
STATUS: Teacher
PICTURE:
Moderator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lost under piles...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

flora11585 wrote:

USERNAME:flora11585
BIRTHDATE: 21/11
GENDER: female
DORM NUMBER: G-Room # 18
CLASS: dancing class
STATUS: student
PICTURE:


did you requst for a dorm room, because room 18 belongs to hikobuf
Professional-in-Training
1347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / here!
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/13/08
USERNAME:wernlyn
BIRTHDATE: 13-09-1993
GENDER: f
DORM NUMBER: G-Room # 59
CLASS: assassin
STATUS: student
PICTURE:
9315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Dark Shadows.
Offline
Posted 5/7/08 , edited 5/7/08

silverwing wrote:


flora11585 wrote:

USERNAME:flora11585
BIRTHDATE: 21/11
GENDER: female
DORM NUMBER: G-Room # 18
CLASS: dancing class
STATUS: student
PICTURE:


did you requst for a dorm room, because room 18 belongs to hikobuf


realli? yeah...ive deleted it cuz i quit CR for awhile. i requested G-Room #33. ^^
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

prettyprincess1987 wrote:

USERNAME:prettyprincess1987
BIRTHDATE: 11-01-1990
GENDER: f
DORM NUMBER: G-Room 27
CLASS: singer
STATUS: teacher
PICTURE:



im gonna do this tomorrow... is that okay??
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

elodie wrote:

USERNAME: elodie
BIRTHDATE: 04-04-1994
GENDER: f
DORM NUMBER: G-Room # 13
CLASS: Samurai Class
STATUS: teacher
PICTURE: --



gonna do this tomorrow, kay?
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

euki wrote:

USERNAME: euki
BIRTHDATE: 10.09.86
GENDER: Female
DORM NUMBER: G-Room # 1
CLASS: ART Class
STATUS: Teacher
PICTURE:


im gonna do this tomorrow, kay?
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

elodie wrote:

USERNAME: elodie
BIRTHDATE: 04-04-1994
GENDER: f
DORM NUMBER: G-Room # 13
CLASS: Samurai Class
STATUS: teacher
PICTURE: --



ah wait... i guess its already filled up.... the samurai... can u choose another professions?
Posted 5/8/08

orbunion55 wrote:


elodie wrote:

USERNAME: elodie
BIRTHDATE: 04-04-1994
GENDER: f
DORM NUMBER: G-Room # 13
CLASS: Samurai Class
STATUS: teacher
PICTURE: --



ah wait... i guess its already filled up.... the samurai... can u choose another professions?


Uhm Sure, so can you tell me what's left??
Professional-in-Training
6473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / lalah land :)
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

orbunion55 wrote:


prettyprincess1987 wrote:

USERNAME:prettyprincess1987
BIRTHDATE: 11-01-1990
GENDER: f
DORM NUMBER: G-Room 27
CLASS: singer
STATUS: teacher
PICTURE:



im gonna do this tomorrow... is that okay??


ok ARIGATOU! ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.