First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply °ANIME° Ouran High Host Club
moe-taku
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Greece
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

gabbee wrote:


Melindar wrote:

Its a pretty good anime from what i have seen so far(just finished 5th episode but i cant find the 6th one anywhere! still searching for it :S)

Honey-kun for ever!


you can watch it at http://www.animefever.org/ just look for it there in the animetv section or here http://www.animewoot.com/series/index.php?cat_id=56


Thanks a lot mate!
Btw any ideas where i could get free direct downloading too?
Posted 4/19/08

Melindar wrote:


gabbee wrote:


Melindar wrote:

Its a pretty good anime from what i have seen so far(just finished 5th episode but i cant find the 6th one anywhere! still searching for it :S)

Honey-kun for ever!


you can watch it at http://www.animefever.org/ just look for it there in the animetv section or here http://www.animewoot.com/series/index.php?cat_id=56


Thanks a lot mate!
Btw any ideas where i could get free direct downloading too? :D


hmmm. the one i usually go to is for torrents. here: http://www.baka-updates.com/ . though ouran isn't working there. sorry. is that considered direct downloading? i have no clue.
moe-taku
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Greece
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

gabbee wrote:


Melindar wrote:


gabbee wrote:


Melindar wrote:

Its a pretty good anime from what i have seen so far(just finished 5th episode but i cant find the 6th one anywhere! still searching for it :S)

Honey-kun for ever!


you can watch it at http://www.animefever.org/ just look for it there in the animetv section or here http://www.animewoot.com/series/index.php?cat_id=56


Thanks a lot mate!
Btw any ideas where i could get free direct downloading too? :D


hmmm. the one i usually go to is for torrents. here: http://www.baka-updates.com/ . though ouran isn't working there. sorry. is that considered direct downloading? i have no clue. :sweatingbullets:

Thats considered taurent downloading but still thanks a lot for the info dude.
Another taurent site i know is mininova.com if u are interested too :)
Posted 4/19/08

Melindar wrote:


gabbee wrote:


Melindar wrote:


gabbee wrote:


Melindar wrote:

Its a pretty good anime from what i have seen so far(just finished 5th episode but i cant find the 6th one anywhere! still searching for it :S)

Honey-kun for ever!


you can watch it at http://www.animefever.org/ just look for it there in the animetv section or here http://www.animewoot.com/series/index.php?cat_id=56


Thanks a lot mate!
Btw any ideas where i could get free direct downloading too? :D


hmmm. the one i usually go to is for torrents. here: http://www.baka-updates.com/ . though ouran isn't working there. sorry. is that considered direct downloading? i have no clue. :sweatingbullets:

Thats considered taurent downloading but still thanks a lot for the info dude.
Another taurent site i know is mininova.com if u are interested too :)


cool. thanks.
moe-taku
3683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / color claud palac...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
love OURAN a lot!!!... when i watch this show i forget other things specially my problems... i love them all!!!...

TAMAKI!!!... HONEY!!!... MORI!!!... KaURU!!!... HIKARU!!!... KYOYA!!!... HARUHI!!!...

:excl: CERTIFIED OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB LOVER!!! :excl:
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Melindar wrote:


gabbee wrote:


Melindar wrote:

Its a pretty good anime from what i have seen so far(just finished 5th episode but i cant find the 6th one anywhere! still searching for it :S)

Honey-kun for ever!


you can watch it at http://www.animefever.org/ just look for it there in the animetv section or here http://www.animewoot.com/series/index.php?cat_id=56


Thanks a lot mate!
Btw any ideas where i could get free direct downloading too? :D


I know where, and really really fast.
go to their official site.
http://ouran-kokou.org , I think.
then multimedia or anime. choose the episode and download.
TADAAAH~
neither sendspase nor megaupload.
moe-taku
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Greece
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

nevermind26 wrote:


Melindar wrote:


gabbee wrote:


Melindar wrote:

Its a pretty good anime from what i have seen so far(just finished 5th episode but i cant find the 6th one anywhere! still searching for it :S)

Honey-kun for ever!


you can watch it at http://www.animefever.org/ just look for it there in the animetv section or here http://www.animewoot.com/series/index.php?cat_id=56


Thanks a lot mate!
Btw any ideas where i could get free direct downloading too? :D


I know where, and really really fast.
go to their official site.
http://ouran-kokou.org , I think.
then multimedia or anime. choose the episode and download.
TADAAAH~
neither sendspase nor megaupload. :)


Thanks for the info mate! I think that will help others too
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

Melindar wrote:


nevermind26 wrote:


Melindar wrote:


gabbee wrote:


Melindar wrote:

Its a pretty good anime from what i have seen so far(just finished 5th episode but i cant find the 6th one anywhere! still searching for it :S)

Honey-kun for ever!


you can watch it at http://www.animefever.org/ just look for it there in the animetv section or here http://www.animewoot.com/series/index.php?cat_id=56


Thanks a lot mate!
Btw any ideas where i could get free direct downloading too? :D


I know where, and really really fast.
go to their official site.
http://ouran-kokou.org , I think.
then multimedia or anime. choose the episode and download.
TADAAAH~
neither sendspase nor megaupload. :)


Thanks for the info mate! I think that will help others too


no problem! ^_^
acually I already downloaded all of the ouran episodes XD
moe-taku
9278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / city of angels:]
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
i so love it!!!! can't help myself from repeating the part where hikaru and haruhi were having their 'date' and the under-the-table-comforting-haruhi-rain-scene-with-lightningeffect!!!! isn't that just the sweetest thing ever?:D
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

Arcobaleno wrote:

It's a funny one! I love Renge! XD O-hohohohoh!! And the Lo~Be~Li~A~ Girls. X3


me too! I love your avatar btw XD
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

cutey19 wrote:

i so love it!!!! can't help myself from repeating the part where hikaru and haruhi were having their 'date' and the under-the-table-comforting-haruhi-rain-scene-with-lightningeffect!!!! isn't that just the sweetest thing ever?:D


yeah. and I downloaded and put it in my PSP! XD
moe-taku
9278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / city of angels:]
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

nevermind26 wrote:


cutey19 wrote:

i so love it!!!! can't help myself from repeating the part where hikaru and haruhi were having their 'date' and the under-the-table-comforting-haruhi-rain-scene-with-lightningeffect!!!! isn't that just the sweetest thing ever?:D


yeah. and I downloaded and put it in my PSP! XD


that's cool.^^, hope there's a second season and a live drama version as well
moe-taku
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines, Novu...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
can't forget how many times i got forced to watch this series over and over again because of my sister xD, well i don't regret watching it a lot of times cause it always makes me laugh... just a info though is kind of embarrassing to admit but i never thought haruhi was a girl until it was revealed due to tamaki, but i already thought her voice was weird for a guy ^^
moe-taku
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / otaku world!!
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
hmm....they have already showed one live drama version (about the same situation) hana kimi... the part where a girl disguised as a boy and everybody thinks she's a boy except for a few? there was also another one like that, coffee prince... but i heard that it didn't give a good response like the hana kimi.... so there might not be a gd response..... ( other than the part where only fans would watch it...)
Honorary MOE-taku
11087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / go stalk me.
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

cutey19 wrote:


nevermind26 wrote:


cutey19 wrote:

i so love it!!!! can't help myself from repeating the part where hikaru and haruhi were having their 'date' and the under-the-table-comforting-haruhi-rain-scene-with-lightningeffect!!!! isn't that just the sweetest thing ever?:D


yeah. and I downloaded and put it in my PSP! XD


that's cool.^^, hope there's a second season and a live drama version as well


me too!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.