First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
which is your favourite kiss scene?
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

nepalihercules wrote:

all you just need to do is upload picture of ur favourite kiss scene





sagepriestess12 wrote:

for real???





amishpan wrote:



Coffee Prince--> Hot kiss scene!!!!



It Started With A Kiss--> When he first kisses her!!!



Devil Beside you--> i love them they are soo cute together!!!







nepalihercules wrote:


sagepriestess12 wrote:

for real???


what for real





imanuraisha wrote:



HYD return.....sudden KISS from Tsukushi





purpledahlia7 wrote:


amishpan wrote:



Coffee Prince--> Hot kiss scene!!!!



It Started With A Kiss--> When he first kisses her!!!



Devil Beside you--> i love them they are soo cute together!!!




haha...these are exactla the same pics i'm thinking of!





nepalihercules wrote:


purpledahlia7 wrote:


amishpan wrote:



Coffee Prince--> Hot kiss scene!!!!



It Started With A Kiss--> When he first kisses her!!!



Devil Beside you--> i love them they are soo cute together!!!




haha...these are exactla the same pics i'm thinking of!


but u need to post different than these





nepalihercules wrote:



this is my favourite kiss. i know they'r not asian but this is open for all types of people. it is from the movie sex





demjeans wrote:

from wish to see you again :)
adn of course the one from dby but i cant find a good pic of it tho





yamapikonn wrote:

well i have many in my mind but no pics so i'll give u my one for now ,,,,,,,,,,,,



it's the one from mokodono,,,,,,,,,,it's very pure and tender.........





regular_girl wrote:




DOMYOJI AND MAKINO !!!! <3




dpatel617 wrote:

QUE SERA SERA WITH ERIC MUN.... when he agressively kisses her should watch it its too sexy





1218kimchi wrote:

The one from Goong!
sorry, couldn't find a picture





jheng wrote:

i really really like ISWAK kissing scene in the balcony and in the bed




hi, just trying the new multi quote feature. lol hope u dont mind
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

nepalihercules wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

just for fun...

kame & jin


fukkkk no gay kiss scene


sorry
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / Paradise
Offline
Posted 10/12/08


the part when they kiss, cant find a pic when they actually kissed
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / Paradise
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

garcia_marina wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

just for fun...

kame & jin


fukkkk no gay kiss scene


sorry



WTF! LMAO
Posted 10/12/08

badfishnat17 wrote:



the part when they kiss, cant find a pic when they actually kissed


4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Paris♥
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

jheng wrote:

i really really like ISWAK kissing scene in the balcony and in the bed


Me too
851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / Paradise
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

irene014 wrote:


badfishnat17 wrote:



the part when they kiss, cant find a pic when they actually kissed




there you go!!! nice nice, I was to lazy to find one. LOL
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / Antartica
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Which scene is his drama from?
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / Antartica
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

badfishnat17 wrote:


irene014 wrote:


badfishnat17 wrote:



the part when they kiss, cant find a pic when they actually kissed




there you go!!! nice nice, I was to lazy to find one. LOL


which drama is this from?? 8-)
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / Antartica
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

badfishnat17 wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

just for fun...

kame & jin


fukkkk no gay kiss scene


sorry



WTF! LMAO

OMG WOW
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / Paris, France
Offline
Posted 10/12/08 , edited 10/12/08

garcia_marina wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


garcia_marina wrote:

just for fun...

kame & jin


fukkkk no gay kiss scene


sorry


You shouldn't apologies for posting this pic. If this image bothers him, it's his business not yours. You have as much rights as the others to post this kiss, it doesn't matter if it's about two guys.

------

My fav kiss, actually I havre three fav kisses

Shin Minah and Bi (A love to kill)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI1ARmqrQK0

Kim sun ah and Gong Yoo (S diary)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_XLHQYODcM

Bi and that weird girl (I'm a cyborg but that's okay)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGGyXU8luYs

851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / Paradise
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

caki_567 wrote:


badfishnat17 wrote:


irene014 wrote:


badfishnat17 wrote:



the part when they kiss, cant find a pic when they actually kissed




there you go!!! nice nice, I was to lazy to find one. LOL


which drama is this from?? 8-)


Proposal Daisakusen. stop what u are watching right now and watch this one first lol . its so good. specially if ur a masami fan or a yamapi fan.
518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Lost in the desert
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

linlin_vito wrote:

hana kimi!!



and c.e. love affair!





which drama is the second icon?!?!?!
52 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / Antartica
Offline
Posted 10/12/08

badfishnat17 wrote:


caki_567 wrote:


badfishnat17 wrote:


irene014 wrote:


badfishnat17 wrote:



the part when they kiss, cant find a pic when they actually kissed




there you go!!! nice nice, I was to lazy to find one. LOL


which drama is this from?? 8-)


Proposal Daisakusen. stop what u are watching right now and watch this one first lol . its so good. specially if ur a masami fan or a yamapi fan.


thnx
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 10/12/08
Fated to love you
i cant really find a good picture, but when he kisses her in Shanghai :)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.