First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Celebrity Anime fans
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riverside CA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Are there many celebrities out there that like anime? I can only think of Samuel L. Jackson and those 2 guys from Good Charlotte.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
There's one who even mentioned 'Evangelion' but his name eludes me.
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
I only know Stephen Chow like Dragon Ball lol
Posted 4/17/08

Vandread68 wrote:

Are there many celebrities out there that like anime? I can only think of Samuel L. Jackson and those 2 guys from Good Charlotte.
Did they happen to mention what specific animes they liked? This is interesting.

31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
i dont know any lawl
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08
Robin Williams he likes the movie Steam Boy and the anime Evangelion
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riverside CA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

Robin Williams he likes the movie Steam Boy and another anime that I can't remember


Really?
5283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

Vandread68 wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

Robin Williams he likes the movie Steam Boy and another anime that I can't remember


Really?


i didnt expect that.
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riverside CA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

ATAndTruong wrote:


Vandread68 wrote:

Are there many celebrities out there that like anime? I can only think of Samuel L. Jackson and those 2 guys from Good Charlotte.
Did they happen to mention what specific animes they liked? This is interesting.



Well we can safely assume Samuel likes Afro Samurai lol and I think the Good Charlotte guys said they like Ghost In The Shell and probably others.
5914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
what's good charlotte?
21094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Next to the bears
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
i dun know about any celebrity anime fans D=
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riverside CA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

therosesword009 wrote:

what's good charlotte?


Its a band. I think they play alt. rock or soft rock, I don't really know though.
8901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
I dont care about celebs
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

Vandread68 wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

Robin Williams he likes the movie Steam Boy and another anime that I can't remember


Really?

I didn't expect him to be an anime fan lol, I just read about it one day when I was looking up when his new stand up comedy video was going to be released...he likes Evangelion as well and named his daughter after the video game character Zelda..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.