First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Are you cute?? upload pictures
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

The hell?? Why is this still open?


jealous of cute girls
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

jebusxjuice wrote:

This thread desperately needs to be locked.


oh cmon why are all the people jealous of me only
Posted 4/17/08

nepalihercules wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

The hell?? Why is this still open?


jealous of cute girls


Haha, uhm no that's not it I'm just curious as to why this is still open.
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

The hell?? Why is this still open?


jealous of cute girls


Haha, uhm no that's not it I'm just curious as to why this is still open.


then better don't be
47458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

nepalihercules wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:

This thread desperately needs to be locked.


oh cmon why are all the people jealous of me only


What led you to that conclusion?
Posted 4/17/08

nepalihercules wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

The hell?? Why is this still open?


jealous of cute girls


Haha, uhm no that's not it I'm just curious as to why this is still open.


then better don't be


Look douche bag, what is your problem?
Why are you being such an arse? All these people are right so quit insulting them.
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

jebusxjuice wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:

This thread desperately needs to be locked.


oh cmon why are all the people jealous of me only


What led you to that conclusion?


because my another thread in anime got locked too. lol
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

The hell?? Why is this still open?


jealous of cute girls


Haha, uhm no that's not it I'm just curious as to why this is still open.


then better don't be


Look douche bag, what is your problem?
Why are you being such an arse? All these people are right so quit insulting them.


so what are you. ugly pussy.
haven't u heard
stand up for what is right even if it means standing alone
and by the way douche bag that a funny name hahaha
47458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

nepalihercules wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


jebusxjuice wrote:

This thread desperately needs to be locked.


oh cmon why are all the people jealous of me only


What led you to that conclusion?


because my another thread in anime got locked too. lol


So because your other thread in anime got locked, I must be jealous of you?
fool.
2666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Agreed. This thread needs to be locked away.

Cute guys are not considered gay, they are considered pretty boys!

And nepalihercules, since your about...10 [since you are in the 5th grade] or 9, I think it would be wise to stop asking for pictures of girls online. You are acting like an internet predator-to-be. Sorry if that offended you but it really seems that way to me.
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

nepalihercules wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

The hell?? Why is this still open?


jealous of cute girls


Haha, uhm no that's not it I'm just curious as to why this is still open.


then better don't be


Look douche bag, what is your problem?
Why are you being such an arse? All these people are right so quit insulting them.


so what are you. ugly pussy.
haven't u heard
stand up for what is right even if it means standing alone
and by the way douche bag that a funny name hahaha


Wtf is up with you? I know you're some middle aged man who is disfigured but must you be so unpleasant? What the hell are you standing up for idiot, this is CR. You're vulgarity only shows the type of low life scum bag you are.
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

xtuyet wrote:

Agreed. This thread needs to be locked away.

Cute guys are not considered gay, they are considered pretty boys!

And nepalihercules, since your about...10 [since you are in the 5th grade] or 9, I think it would be wise to stop asking for pictures of girls online. You are acting like an internet predator-to-be. Sorry if that offended you but it really seems that way to me.


yea you offended me.
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

The hell?? Why is this still open?


jealous of cute girls


Haha, uhm no that's not it I'm just curious as to why this is still open.


then better don't be


Look douche bag, what is your problem?
Why are you being such an arse? All these people are right so quit insulting them.


so what are you. ugly pussy.
haven't u heard
stand up for what is right even if it means standing alone
and by the way douche bag that a funny name hahaha


Wtf is up with you? I know you're some middle aged man who is disfigured but must you be so unpleasant? What the hell are you standing up for idiot, this is CR. You're vulgarity only shows the type of low life scum bag you are.


i'm not standing up for anything. and fuck off. pussy. go masturbate and lick ur own pussy
3034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

nepalihercules wrote:


applexchan wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


applexchan wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


applexchan wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:



ur mistaken i said for girl and not for guys. and for only cute people and i can see that there are no cute people heree.


You're still asking for people to post pictures of themselves. You want to see pictures of people, go there. Then fish out whoever you know is "cute."



whatever ur not cute though


Ouch, says my pride. Someone ONLINE, doesn't find me cute.


really speaking even if were not my opponent i would say u are cute.


Who said I was you opponent? I'm was just saying that this was a duplicate. I don't remember wanting to have a verbal spar with you.


what the buck was that all for. don't be jealous of cute people


Yeeeeah. Now you just completely lost me with that.
2194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / hell yea
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08

applexchan wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


applexchan wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


applexchan wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:


applexchan wrote:


nepalihercules wrote:



ur mistaken i said for girl and not for guys. and for only cute people and i can see that there are no cute people heree.


You're still asking for people to post pictures of themselves. You want to see pictures of people, go there. Then fish out whoever you know is "cute."



whatever ur not cute though


Ouch, says my pride. Someone ONLINE, doesn't find me cute.


really speaking even if were not my opponent i would say u are cute.


Who said I was you opponent? I'm was just saying that this was a duplicate. I don't remember wanting to have a verbal spar with you.


what the buck was that all for. don't be jealous of cute people


Yeeeeah. Now you just completely lost me with that.



how?? i didn't get you
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.