First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
S. Korean cadets say their biggest enemy is: 33% N. Korea, 34% USA
Posted 4/17/08

chynkz wrote:
fine i can agree with politics and such being hidden but korea also helped the US in a war.....Vietnam....korea sent men to vietnam to help pay back for the help they had received...my uncle was in that war and he survived to tell me stories of what happened there helping the US soldiers

That I hadn't heard of. Thanks for mentioning that. I'll try to find some information on it.
472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
well korea was used as the last shield to defend off the communists from reaching the pacific rim and influencing japan and the southeast asias. think of korea as the battlefield US chose to stop the commies.
i hate commies damn commies
7398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
haiiiiii...
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
hey what the hell I'm Korean and I'm thankful for the U.S to help out South Korea (although the U.S didn't really help South Korea for the benefit of Korea) but if it wasn't for douglass mcarther I'd probably be in Kim Jung ill's house being forced to suck on his cock right now
Posted 4/22/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:
hey what the hell I'm Korean and I'm thankful for the U.S to help out South Korea (although the U.S didn't really help South Korea for the benefit of Korea) but if it wasn't for douglass mcarther I'd probably be in Kim Jung ill's house being forced to suck on his cock right now

Well, my dad, who would have gotten his head blown off by a grenade booby trap in the Korean War if someone else hadn't yelled at him to warn him about it, would be happy to hear that you appreciate the risks he took.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

hey what the hell I'm Korean and I'm thankful for the U.S to help out South Korea (although the U.S didn't really help South Korea for the benefit of Korea) but if it wasn't for douglass mcarther I'd probably be in Kim Jung ill's house being forced to suck on his cock right now


Nah, see we wouldn't lose that war, because the US wouldn't lose a Democratic stronghold to Communism. They would have dragged it out like the Vietnam War, then pretend to win after only maintaining democracy. Besides, if communism had controlled the entire peninsula, we would probably either be a really loosely maintained communism, or collapsed completely.

Korea has been in a global tug of war since the mid 1930's. Shit sucks yo, let us be a hermit nation!
2913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
yeah. thanks for helping <--sarcasm..kinda
well really i'm greatful but i hate the fact that american soldiers are still dumping their trash in our country -.-
in my opinion they just used us to get what they wanted.
2548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
*ouch* is that so....
472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / vancouver
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

shibole wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:
hey what the hell I'm Korean and I'm thankful for the U.S to help out South Korea (although the U.S didn't really help South Korea for the benefit of Korea) but if it wasn't for douglass mcarther I'd probably be in Kim Jung ill's house being forced to suck on his cock right now

Well, my dad, who would have gotten his head blown off by a grenade booby trap in the Korean War if someone else hadn't yelled at him to warn him about it, would be happy to hear that you appreciate the risks he took.


because of him there are thousands of american soldiers getting away killing girls and old men, robbing stores fighting police everyday. they should be kissing your father's great grave LOL. those soldiers are making USA look like shit filled
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
boo hoo the us made an alliance with south korea didnt all come from "oh lets help the south korean" point, the us did it also wanted help its own economy and stop communism from spreading to the world. ppl these days are like brained washed by the media just believe anything they sees or hears. unless u know both sides of the story u ppl really dont have much to judge on. plus most of the articles are really opinion baced so they well make u feel one way or another. but personally i think that if the u.s. didnt help the s. koreans back then then today s. korean will be as poor as n. koreans and with less freedom but since they did and everything is okay now i think they really should take their troops out of korea after all the u.s. has already have a huge inpact on the korean economy they dont need all those extra troops there. and what the hell is the north koreans deal anyways ?? whats their deal what the hell do they want ??
Posted 4/27/08

jpa11 wrote:


shibole wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:
hey what the hell I'm Korean and I'm thankful for the U.S to help out South Korea (although the U.S didn't really help South Korea for the benefit of Korea) but if it wasn't for douglass mcarther I'd probably be in Kim Jung ill's house being forced to suck on his cock right now

Well, my dad, who would have gotten his head blown off by a grenade booby trap in the Korean War if someone else hadn't yelled at him to warn him about it, would be happy to hear that you appreciate the risks he took.


because of him there are thousands of american soldiers getting away killing girls and old men, robbing stores fighting police everyday. they should be kissing your father's great grave LOL. those soldiers are making USA look like shit filled

That's pure bullshit. Nothing like this is happening in South Korea. Why am I not surprised you live in Vancouver? You're a spoiled child who's never seen hardship. I recommend you move to North Korea immediately since you love it so much.
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 7th Heaven
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

Politics sucks... its like a big monoply game.

Through many years of school I was always taught that communism = bad when in fact the concept is pretty ok (no low, middle or high class everyone is equal), Heck my grand dad fought WWII against communism. Its strange tho that i feel like we are being force fed to believe in democracy when time and time again its proves that it doesnt work.

Props to the N koreans for not being afraid of the big bad wolf ^ ^
It saddens me tho that N Korea and S Korea cant get along but do we really need another catalyst for war?? (THE US)
Posted 4/27/08

meglovesya wrote:
...but since they did and everything is okay now i think they really should take their troops out of korea after all the u.s. has already have a huge inpact on the korean economy they dont need all those extra troops there.

I'd be more than thrilled for ALL of the US troops to pull out of S Korea and let whatever happens happens. Unfortunately the S. Korean people who are actually smart and know the strategic situation don't want the US troops to leave, because they know that it will place an additional burden on S. Korea who will have to enlist more people in the military, perhaps extend compulsory military service beyond two years or whatever is is now, and take money away from other things like government subsidized digital communication infrastructure.

So S. Korea effectively gets billions in free $$$ every year from the US from not having to spend more money on their military. Trust me, I'd be thrilled to have this money in the US going to health care or something instead of displacement for subsidized communications infrastructure in S. Korea and similar crap, especially since there seems to be a plurality if not a majority of people in S. Korea who are too ignorant to appreciate the massive handout they're getting from the US, who they blame for "splitting up Korea" or whatever nonsense. These kinds of ignorant people deserve to be starving, picking through the trash for food in N. Korea. I really don't get why they don't move there IMMEDIATELY since they seem to like it so much. Since uniting Korea is more important to them than eating, I suggest they take unification into their own hands and just move to North Korea to help unify the country.


and what the hell is the north koreans deal anyways ?? whats their deal what the hell do they want ??

They mostly want to not starve right now. Kim Il Jong on the other hand wants to take over all of Korea so everyone in Korea can starve, and the starving people in his country can't do anything because he has all the guns.
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

shibole wrote:


meglovesya wrote:
...but since they did and everything is okay now i think they really should take their troops out of korea after all the u.s. has already have a huge inpact on the korean economy they dont need all those extra troops there.

I'd be more than thrilled for ALL of the US troops to pull out of S Korea and let whatever happens happens. Unfortunately the S. Korean people who are actually smart and know the strategic situation don't want the US troops to leave, because they know that it will place an additional burden on S. Korea who will have to enlist more people in the military, perhaps extend compulsory military service beyond two years or whatever is is now, and take money away from other things like government subsidized digital communication infrastructure.

So S. Korea effectively gets billions in free $$$ every year from the US from not having to spend more money on their military. Trust me, I'd be thrilled to have this money in the US going to health care or something instead of displacement for subsidized communications infrastructure in S. Korea and similar crap, especially since there seems to be a plurality if not a majority of people in S. Korea who are too ignorant to appreciate the massive handout they're getting from the US, who they blame for "splitting up Korea" or whatever nonsense. These kinds of ignorant people deserve to be starving, picking through the trash for food in N. Korea. I really don't get why they don't move there IMMEDIATELY since they seem to like it so much. Since uniting Korea is more important to them than eating, I suggest they take unification into their own hands and just move to North Korea to help unify the country.


and what the hell is the north koreans deal anyways ?? whats their deal what the hell do they want ??

They mostly want to not starve right now. Kim Il Jong on the other hand wants to take over all of Korea so everyone in Korea can starve, and the starving people in his country can't do anything because he has all the guns.


well the u.s. cant baby them for ever they really need to learn how to stand on their own feet and if they dont want the u.s. troops out what was the point of this thread ?/ srry i didnt read the articles

and the kim guys point is ....? y does he want to the whole korea i say kill the dude already. i mean is not like he can do any better i mean look at how well the n. koreans turned out . he must have a reason for it, soo much ambitions corupted ppl out there
Posted 4/27/08

meglovesya wrote:
well the u.s. cant baby them for ever they really need to learn how to stand on their own feet and if they dont want the u.s. troops out what was the point of this thread ?/ srry i didnt read the articles :sweatingbullets:

Yea, I agree, and I think they are slowly reducing troop levels actually.

The point of the thread is that cadets entering the military academy have been so brainwashed by the idiots in the public education system in Korea that many of them think the US the is enemy, not that the actual Korean military itself thinks that the US is the enemy. The people running the military can't afford to be so stupid.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.