First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Menu! ♥♦♣♠♪♫
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

melyeo wrote:

I'll have half a lobster.can u pls take out the shell a little?and ice-cream too!wasabi flavoured. i luv wasabi!!!




um....i took off all the shell is that okay?
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

hihipinklilbunny wrote:

Can I please have a hot dog, pink lemonade, and cookies and cream icecream (in a cup or bowl)? Thank you!
Looking at the food makes me hungry (I am now hungry :sweatingbullets:)





here you go
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/18/08 , edited 7/18/08

kika91 wrote:

pancakes and an ice cream sundae pls!! heehehe... and is this free?? or do i need to pay??





don't worry its free as long as i am the cook/waitress
i am glad to help ppl when they r hungry
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

third_kazekage_666 wrote:

seriously hungry

I will have ... ...

everything on the menu































Here you go! Hope you like it
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

aiakira wrote:

*rushes to the seat place*

Okay.. then.. let see.. ermm.. can u wait?? *looking at the waitress* .. hahax.. okay then.. i want.. all the menu for lunch...































Here you go! Hope you like it
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

chiara13 wrote:

hey!! do have a kraby patty of spongebob!!




sry i don't have it in a shape of spongebob
Member
489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / iM in mY hOme
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
thnx for the fries
Posted 7/18/08

japanmangapinay wrote:


band_geek632 wrote:

hi can i have chicken and grapes plz. im starving lol and for dessert can i have chocolate cupcake pllllzzz :] THANK U!






here you go =D


thank u ^.^
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

band_geek632 wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:


band_geek632 wrote:

hi can i have chicken and grapes plz. im starving lol and for dessert can i have chocolate cupcake pllllzzz :] THANK U!






here you go =D


thank u ^.^


your welcome =D
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

gargo wrote:

thnx for the fries


your welcome
Member
1962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

japanmangapinay wrote:


maple-chicago wrote:

can i have waffles and bbq please?? thanks!





sry for the long wait ><


thanks!!! it's delicious!!!

Member
50374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 7/21/08

japanmangapinay wrote:


aiakira wrote:

*rushes to the seat place*

Okay.. then.. let see.. ermm.. can u wait?? *looking at the waitress* .. hahax.. okay then.. i want.. all the menu for lunch...































Here you go! Hope you like it


huarghhhh XD i'm full
Member
17372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Twitter.... :D
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

japanmangapinay wrote:


melyeo wrote:

I'll have half a lobster.can u pls take out the shell a little?and ice-cream too!wasabi flavoured. i luv wasabi!!!




um....i took off all the shell is that okay?


thanx!deliiiicious!!!=3
Member
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

melyeo wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:


melyeo wrote:

I'll have half a lobster.can u pls take out the shell a little?and ice-cream too!wasabi flavoured. i luv wasabi!!!




um....i took off all the shell is that okay?


thanx!deliiiicious!!!=3


really? thanks ^^
Posted 7/24/08
Hmmm...... I'll have some shrimp,chow mein,cheese burgers,white rice to go with my chow mein. What else?......Some fish, with a side of hash browns,3 granola bars,and.......can I get some ranch and ketchup? Oh and one last thing:some fries.......For dessert I would like some cookies,brownies,and a slice of a chocolate three layered chocolate cake. And for my beverages I would like a teapot full of tea,a pepsi,and some coffee,and hot cocoa.
*sits alone at a table to enjoy food*
*3 hours later*
Oh my gosh!!
That was the best lunch I ever had!! Thanks a lot have a nice day!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.