First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who Killed More , Satan or God?
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08
Numbered killings : Estimated Total Killings:

God: (2,390,971) (33 million)

Satan: (10 ) (10)


Now isn't that funny?

So what's my question?

Why is Satan considered evil if God has killed more than he has?
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
er... What? Where did you get these facts from anyway?
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / British Columbia
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
He made 'em up.
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08
God does not kill people. People kill other people in his name.
Posted 4/17/08

YouAreDumb wrote:

God does not kill people. People kill other people in his name.


agreed
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / British Columbia
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

YouAreDumb wrote:

God does not kill people. People kill other people in his name.


Exodus:12:29-30 At midnight the LORD struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well. Pharaoh and all his officials and all the Egyptians got up during the night, and there was loud wailing in Egypt, for there was not a house without someone dead.

Unless I am misquoting something.
1283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Everywhere you wa...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

ResidentEvil wrote:


YouAreDumb wrote:

God does not kill people. People kill other people in his name.


Exodus:12:29-30 At midnight the LORD struck down all the firstborn in Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn of the prisoner, who was in the dungeon, and the firstborn of all the livestock as well. Pharaoh and all his officials and all the Egyptians got up during the night, and there was loud wailing in Egypt, for there was not a house without someone dead.

Unless I am misquoting something.


God does not exist, or at least he has done nothing on Earth if he has that I am unaware. I do not think that ever really occured, so when I say god does not kill I mean it is because he (if he is real) does nothing on Earth.
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / British Columbia
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
I'm sure I got your point on crusades when I replied.

However, unlike you, I chose to reply in the realm the initial post was made in~
3564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
hmmm where did u get those numbers?....

ps
(i hate it when people quote things from the bible. it just irritates me cuz it makes you look stupid as hell. and im catholic too.. i dunno why but i just hate it when u guys do that.)

8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

pinoyrave wrote:

hmmm where did u get those numbers?....

ps
(i hate it when people quote things from the bible. it just irritates me cuz it makes you look stupid as hell. and im catholic too.. i dunno why but i just hate it when u guys do that.)



Same. Though I dont think it irritates me as much as it does to you. But if you wanna quote. At least put ".........."
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / British Columbia
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

pinoyrave wrote:

hmmm where did u get those numbers?....

ps
(i hate it when people quote things from the bible. it just irritates me cuz it makes you look stupid as hell. and im catholic too.. i dunno why but i just hate it when u guys do that.)



How so? Is it because someone quotes something you should as a catholic keep in mind, but don't?

What really irritates me, is when people do not know half the things they should about their religion.
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

pinoyrave wrote:

hmmm where did u get those numbers?....



The bible. Your a catholic and you don't read it?



ps
(i hate it when people quote things from the bible. it just irritates me cuz it makes you look stupid as hell. and im catholic too.. i dunno why but i just hate it when u guys do that.)



Why does it make people look stupid?
2050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

YouAreDumb wrote:

God does not kill people. People kill other people in his name.


Exactly
2050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
But I do believe in God
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.