First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
friends
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Woodhaven,MI
Offline
Posted 10/25/07

skygod333 wrote:


Simkin_Vogal wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


Simkin_Vogal wrote:

someone who never asks "What's in it for me?".

That was a pretty good response...I should prolly worship you now...Would you accept the prayers of a humble douche such as myself?.


Nope...weeeeeeelllllll...maybe if you repented your douche-like ways and quit being such an oxygen thief I would consider it.


see vogal, i already like you, assuming from your pics youre a soldier. dont push the fragile balance the wrong way. anyway, this thread is a repeat and therefore is going to be locked. that im dead serious about.


Ahhh,young Padawan...learn to flame properly and maybe I'll lay off. Be creative.
Posted 10/25/07

Simkin_Vogal wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


Simkin_Vogal wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


Simkin_Vogal wrote:

someone who never asks "What's in it for me?".

That was a pretty good response...I should prolly worship you now...Would you accept the prayers of a humble douche such as myself?.


Nope...weeeeeeelllllll...maybe if you repented your douche-like ways and quit being such an oxygen thief I would consider it.


see vogal, i already like you, assuming from your pics youre a soldier. dont push the fragile balance the wrong way. anyway, this thread is a repeat and therefore is going to be locked. that im dead serious about.


Ahhh,young Padawan...learn to flame properly and maybe I'll lay off. Be creative.


i wasnt flaming, i was joking, even the creater of the thread laughed at my second post.
29475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/25/07
wow u guys are so...........
but some one u can talk /trust
Posted 10/25/07

smartii4u wrote:

wow u guys are so...........
but some one u can talk /trust


yes i know its funny. now precede to laugh your ass off.
252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Woodhaven,MI
Offline
Posted 10/25/07

skygod333 wrote:


Simkin_Vogal wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


Simkin_Vogal wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


Simkin_Vogal wrote:

someone who never asks "What's in it for me?".

That was a pretty good response...I should prolly worship you now...Would you accept the prayers of a humble douche such as myself?.


Nope...weeeeeeelllllll...maybe if you repented your douche-like ways and quit being such an oxygen thief I would consider it.


see vogal, i already like you, assuming from your pics youre a soldier. dont push the fragile balance the wrong way. anyway, this thread is a repeat and therefore is going to be locked. that im dead serious about.


Ahhh,young Padawan...learn to flame properly and maybe I'll lay off. Be creative.


i wasnt flaming, i was joking, even the creater of the thread laughed at my second post.


Newsflash: Flaming is largely jokes. It doesn't matter if you really think that way,just so long as it makes you laugh.
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 10/25/07
Mostly i think this thread should be closely related to

What qualities do your friends have?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=11852

xx_aznanime_xx

I think thats similar but shes referring to a "What do u think a good friend is" no idea but thats close enough then mine xD

107164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 10/25/07


Yes, locked.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.