First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Girls Are Evil
4333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
Here's a mathematical equation that proves that girls are evil

NOTE: i'm not trying to be sexist, this is for entertainment and laughs only, i'm not serious....



Girls love money and time

therefore

Girls = money x time

But time is money... so therefore

Girls = money x money

which means

Girls = money²

and since money corrupts, and corruption is the root of all evil..

Girls = Evil!



so as this mathematical equation, clearly states, girls are in fact evil :O
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/17/08
Yes We Are
And WHAT !!!

MuHaHaHaHa...!!!

Well Not All Girls Are Evil...Some Are Angels Like Me !!!
4333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

hiyonomay wrote:

Are you sexist?


nooooo like it says up there i just meant it as a funny little thing to be laughed at, not taken seriously!
Posted 4/17/08
I forgot to laugh.
we EVIL girls are special in our own little ways.
Posted 4/17/08
That might be true for some girls, but not technically all. Trust me I've been with evil girls. -___-
52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

NHJNCN_ wrote:

I forgot to laugh.
we EVIL girls are special in our own little ways.


haha YEA WHAT SHE SAiD ! xD
6589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Eau Claire, WI, US
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
nope, wrong

money equals corruption, which is the root of all evil, so. . .

Girls = square root of money squared


lol, what an interesting little thing you've found.
Now go find one for guys.
To prove that Guys are Bastards. (sorry if any of you guys were/are offended)
Posted 4/17/08
And you are just now realizing this??

j/p
4333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

lilodreamer wrote:

nope, wrong

money equals corruption, which is the root of all evil, so. . .

Girls = square root of money squared


lol, what an interesting little thing you've found.
Now go find one for guys.
To prove that Guys are Bastards. (sorry if any of you guys were/are offended)


gimme a week or so and i'll put up another topic like that, cause it took about a week to think this up.
981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
There is a flaw in your argument. Now kindly stfu.
6589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Eau Claire, WI, US
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

Solean wrote:

gimme a week or so and i'll put up another topic like that, cause it took about a week to think this up.


lol, no problem man.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

hiyonomay wrote:

Are you sexist?


i thought he was just angry cuz he got dumped or something
Posted 4/17/08

Solean wrote:

Here's a mathematical equation that proves that girls are evil

NOTE: i'm not trying to be sexist, this is for entertainment and laughs only, i'm not serious....



Girls love money and time

therefore

Girls = money x time

But time is money... so therefore

Girls = money x money

which means

Girls = money²

and since money corrupts, and corruption is the root of all evil..

Girls = Evil!



so as this mathematical equation, clearly states, girls are in fact evil :O


Here's A Equation For The Boys:

Boys Love Cars & Money

Therefore

Boys = Cars x Money

But Cars Cost Money...So Therefore

Which Means

Boys = Money²

And Since Money Corrupts, And Is A Boys Doom Of Existence...Which Means BOYS Are The Root Of All Evil !!!

Boys = Evil x1000000000000000 !!!

That Sounds Better Don't You Think !!!
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
oh wow, haters -.-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.