First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Game♦Battle Royal
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Abyss

Strike = 100
Strike Rouge = 115
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 105
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 230
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 100
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115
Blitz = 95
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Blitz

Strike = 100
Strike Rouge = 115
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 105
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 240
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 100
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115
Blitz = 75
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Blitz

Strike = 100
Strike Rouge = 115
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 105
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 250
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 100
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115
Blitz = 55
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Blitz

Strike = 100
Strike Rouge = 115
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 105
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 260
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 100
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115
Blitz = 35
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Blitz

Strike = 100
Strike Rouge = 115
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 105
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 270
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 100
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115
Blitz = 15
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Blitz and Strike Rouge

Strike = 100
Strike Rouge = 110
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 105
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 280
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 100
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Sleeping on the M...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Repair: Justice
Beam Cannon: Calamity

Strike = 100
Strike Rouge = 110
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 115
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 280
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 80
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Strike

Strike = 80
Strike Rouge = 110
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 115
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 290
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 80
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115
26742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Who honestly care...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

marauder340 wrote:

Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Blitz and Strike Rouge

Strike = 100
Strike Rouge = 110
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 105
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 280
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 100
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115


are you allowed to beam cannon two?!?!?!
Captain
78416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Digital world
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

topjenkinz wrote:


marauder340 wrote:

Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Blitz and Strike Rouge

Strike = 100
Strike Rouge = 110
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 105
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 280
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 100
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115


are you allowed to beam cannon two?!?!?!
i think it's one i think he copyed and pasted the other and forgot to remove Blitz

26742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Who honestly care...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

1234567890qaz wrote:


topjenkinz wrote:


marauder340 wrote:

Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Blitz and Strike Rouge

Strike = 100
Strike Rouge = 110
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 105
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 280
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 100
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115


are you allowed to beam cannon two?!?!?!
i think it's one i think he copyed and pasted the other and forgot to remove Blitz



Ahh... Okay!
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Strike

Strike = 60
Strike Rouge = 110
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 115
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 300
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 80
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Actually I just distributed the damage so that we don't get confused with negative numbers. the blitz was down to 15 so I put the extra 5 dmg on something else.

Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Strike

Strike = 40
Strike Rouge = 110
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 115
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 310
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 80
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115
Soldier
4634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / lost...somewhere...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Strike

Strike = 20
Strike Rouge = 110
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 115
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 320
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 80
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your head...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
Repair: Savior
Beam Cannon: Strike

Strike Rouge = 110
Aegis = 70
Duel = 100
Justice = 115
Legend = 115
Akatsuki = 110
Buster = 100
Savior = 330
Chaos = 100
Gaia = 100
Calamity = 80
Raider = 100
Forbidden = 115
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.