First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply CAST(its you)
Creator
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 5/6/08
what cast are you before??tell us and we'll put you immediately at the profile....

"""TELL TO US(me and the mods)We'LL POST TO THE WALL WHO YOU WANT TO BE....IF YOU DONT SEE YOUR CHARACTER THEN TELL ME AND ILL PUT IT OR THE MOD.,""

taken
harry potter
hermioneGranger
Luna Lovegood
Ronald Wesley
Bellatrix Lestrange
Ginny "Ginnevra" Weasley
Professor Minerva M. McGonagall
Seamus Finnigan
Lily Potter
Hannah Abott
Draco Malfoy
Cho Chang
Susan Bones
Parvati Patil
Katie Bell
Fred Weasley
Fleur Delacour

Member
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
you're re-doing the cast thingy?? as before.. i'm still bellatrix lestrange
Creator
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

jened wrote:

you're re-doing the cast thingy?? as before.. i'm still bellatrix lestrange


yup^^...and done...^^your bella^^
Member
6826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Akranes,Iceland
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Seamus Finnigan
Moderator
22719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / over the heavens,...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Er...... who's Ronald Weasley in the Cast?
Creator
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

toafanatic wrote:

Er...... who's Ronald Weasley in the Cast?


i dont know either....btw pls help me editing...thnx
Member
20671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
can I be Professor McGonagall??? thanks!!!
Moderator
22719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / over the heavens,...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


toafanatic wrote:

Er...... who's Ronald Weasley in the Cast?


i dont know either....btw pls help me editing...thnx


sure thing^^, I'll be glad to help out^^,

Posted 4/22/08
Can i be the little sister from Ron? me forgot the name o.o ah...Ginny Weasly xD now i remember xDD
Creator
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

yumii-chan wrote:

Can i be the little sister from Ron? me forgot the name o.o ah...Ginny Weasly xD now i remember xDD


^^...you will be helping me out too yumii-chan^^....tnx
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

ArJoe-shinkumi wrote:


yumii-chan wrote:

Can i be the little sister from Ron? me forgot the name o.o ah...Ginny Weasly xD now i remember xDD


^^...you will be helping me out too yumii-chan^^....tnx


sure me'll help uu out^^
Moderator
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Then Can You Make Me Ron, Iris?
Posted 4/26/08
Ummm, can I be Cho, please????
Member
2569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/26/08 , edited 4/27/08
can i be lavender brown, or susan bones
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.