First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Pick a Character!!!
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Username:
flamempress
Name/Nickname:
mayhan-chan
Age:
9
Character:
tomoka
Example:
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


Naruto_600 wrote:


If you want to have your character!!!

Pls. Answer this form!!!


Username:

Name/Nickname:

Age:

Character:

Example:

Username: naruto_600

Name/Nickname: Rom

Age: 13

Character: Takahashi Kawamura


Username:
miyoko_kato
Name/Nickname:
neenay.... or maria-chan
Age:
14
Character:
ann tachibana


congrats..your now ann tachibana...
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

PrinceKeno wrote:


Username: PrinceKeno

Name/Nickname: Keno

Age: 20

Character: Syuichirou Oishi


you got your character now...
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

goodgal2 wrote:

Username: goodgal2

Name/Nickname: hui chan

Age: 14

Character: takahisa kajimoto


hi...your now takahisa kajimoto...
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

fLamemPreSs wrote:

Username:
flamempress
Name/Nickname:
mayhan-chan
Age:
9
Character:
tomoka
Example:


hello.. congrats.. your now tomoka...
Member
9331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere In Gran...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

yuki07 wrote:


goodgal2 wrote:

Username: goodgal2

Name/Nickname: hui chan

Age: 14

Character: takahisa kajimoto


hi...your now takahisa kajimoto...


thanx...!!! yuki07-SAMA!~~
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

goodgal2 wrote:


yuki07 wrote:


goodgal2 wrote:

Username: goodgal2

Name/Nickname: hui chan

Age: 14

Character: takahisa kajimoto


hi...your now takahisa kajimoto...


thanx...!!! yuki07-SAMA!~~


haha your very welcome goodgal-chan!.. no need for the -sama... XD hehehe
Member
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

yuki07 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


Naruto_600 wrote:


If you want to have your character!!!

Pls. Answer this form!!!


Username:

Name/Nickname:[/blue%5
Member
2453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Naruto_600 wrote:


If you want to have your character!!!

Pls. Answer this form!!!


Username:

Name/Nickname:

Age:

Character:


blue]Username: prettyflower2183

Name/Nickname: Yue chan

Age: 25

Character: Seiichi Yukimura
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

yuki07 wrote:


fLamemPreSs wrote:

Username:
flamempress
Name/Nickname:
mayhan-chan
Age:
9
Character:
tomoka
Example:


hello.. congrats.. your now tomoka...


TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

fLamemPreSs wrote:


yuki07 wrote:


fLamemPreSs wrote:

Username:
flamempress
Name/Nickname:
mayhan-chan
Age:
9
Character:
tomoka
Example:


hello.. congrats.. your now tomoka...


TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


^___^
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

prettyflower2183 wrote:


Naruto_600 wrote:


If you want to have your character!!!

Pls. Answer this form!!!


Username:

Name/Nickname:

Age:

Character:


blue]Username: prettyflower2183


Name/Nickname: Yue chan

Age: 25

Character: Seiichi Yukimura


you got your character...congrats!
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Fudging Room
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Username:sky_guardianyuuta

Name/Nickname: yuuta-kun ;)

Age: 14

Character: kevin smith
Moderator
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

Sky_GuardianYuuTa wrote:

Username:sky_guardianyuuta

Name/Nickname: yuuta-kun ;)

Age: 14

Character: kevin smith


hey there!! you got your character...
3494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In a Fudging Room
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

yuki07 wrote:


Sky_GuardianYuuTa wrote:

Username:sky_guardianyuuta

Name/Nickname: yuuta-kun ;)

Age: 14

Character: kevin smith


hey there!! you got your character...

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.