First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Chinese Class
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
bao qie .. dui bu qi .. erm.. i cannt type chinese so sry >.<
Creator
2690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/28/08
First, I will teach u guyz how to count in mandarin ~

一 ~ 1
yi [ pronounce like eee-]

二 ~ 2
er

三 ~ 3
san

四 ~ 4
si ( the pronoucesation is different with the real pronouncesation ) so it will be hard for u to pratice this. maybe u can go to youtube to listen how it pronounce.

五 ~ 5
wu

六 ~ 6
liu ( pronounce as ~ liou ~ )

七 ~ 7
qi

八 ~ 8
ba

九 ~ 9
jiu ( pronounce as jeou )

十 ~ 10
shi ( its pronounce like four in chinese, but its only plus h! ermm.......... hope you won't be confuse abt this two! hehe! )


There will have maybe two or three question of this! Please memories all!!

Any question or problem, please contact pinkzz or lifesuc
Member
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
I had a chinese friend and he taught me how to pronounce the numbers ^_^. yahoo! (just sharing) thanks for teaching us, pinkzz-sensei and life-sensei ^_^
Creator
2690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/22/08

bloodthirsty09 wrote:

I had a chinese friend and he taught me how to pronounce the numbers ^_^. yahoo! (just sharing) thanks for teaching us, pinkzz-sensei and life-sensei ^_^


welcome! hehe!
Member
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Resembool
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08
I'm Chinese, but I don't know how to speak Mandarin. Oh, and I found this site that teaches Mandarin: http://www.guavatalk.com/chinese/free-chinese-lesson-videos.php

This may become useful ^^.

And I found a video on Youtube for counting in Chinese from 1 - 10:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GD77sfgCRJI

:)
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/26/08
hahaz... next is my turn ! ^^
no. after ten i think ur will noe how to pronouce it .. erm... wad abt hundred , thousands ^^
一百 = one hundred
yi bai
两百 = two hundred
liang bai
三百 = three hundred
san bai
四百 = four hundred
si bai
and others the "bai" i think ur will noe how to pronouce it .. if ur dunno ur can c from pg 2 .. ^^ erm... i mean pinkzz comment !^^
thousands will b 千 (qian )
一千 one thousand
yi qian
两千 two thousands
liang qian


There will have 1 or 2 question coming out from here!

the rest ur can c from pinkzz comment ^^ hope this will b useful to ur ! ^^
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
finally i can type chinese ! ^^ yipee ! yahoo so happy !
Member
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
five hundred is "wu bai"? ne, what is teacher in chinese? so that i will not call you sensei(because it is in japanese). is it alright with you sensei?
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 5/14/08

bloodthirsty09 wrote:

five hundred is "wu bai"? ne, what is teacher in chinese? so that i will not call you sensei(because it is in japanese). is it alright with you sensei?


ya five hundred is wu bai ... teacher in chinese is lao shi .. bt if u wan to call us in japanese is alright wif mi ^^

老师
lao shi ~ teachers

学生
xue sheng ~ students

各位
ge wei ~ everybody/everyone


There will be 1 question coming out from here!
Member
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
ano~ lao shi...eventhough im a teacher in japanese...i just wanna ask if its alright....is chinese and mandarin the same or not??? just wanna ask....what is thank you n chinese?...^_^
Member
12897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

ga_syiena wrote:

ano~ lao shi...eventhough im a teacher in japanese...i just wanna ask if its alright....is chinese and mandarin the same or not??? just wanna ask....what is thank you n chinese?...^_^


erm ... wad i can sae is chinese is the race mandarian is like u are speaking mandarin ... sumthing like this ..
thank you in chinese is
谢谢
xie xie
Member
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

lifesuc wrote:


ga_syiena wrote:

ano~ lao shi...eventhough im a teacher in japanese...i just wanna ask if its alright....is chinese and mandarin the same or not??? just wanna ask....what is thank you n chinese?...^_^


erm ... wad i can sae is chinese is the race mandarian is like u are speaking mandarin ... sumthing like this ..
thank you in chinese is
谢谢
xie xie


okay....xie xie lao shi.....is it ok if u can teach me some chinese langauge?!.....^_^
Creator
2690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
hihi, i'm here, students! hehe!
Creator
2690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
lao shi, u haven teach them 20 to 90 yet
Creator
2690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 5/14/08
nvm! hehe! i will teach! 20 to 90 are ~

二十 ~ er shi ~ 20

三十 ~ san shi ~ 30

四十 ~ si shi ~ 40

五十 ~ wu shi ~ 50

六十 ~ liu shi( but pronounce like liou shi ) ~ 60

七十 ~ qi shi ~ 70

八十 ~ ba shi ~ 80

九十 ~ jiu shi

一百 ~ yi bai


Example ~

1.) 72 ~ 七十二 - qi shi er
2.) 43 ~ 四十三 - si shi san
3.) 45 ~ 四十五 - si shi wu
4.) 64 ~ 六十四 - liu shi si
5.) 58 ~ 五十八 - wu shi ba

There will be 1 or 2 question coming out from here!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.