Created by MiYoKo_KaTo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ****FAVORITE Team CAPTAIN!!!****
Member
183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

purpleberry21 wrote:


fLamemPreSs wrote:


purpleberry21 wrote:

lots are picking tezuka...
but I pick yukimura!! :D


i agree...... my like sis like's tezuka too.. but she doesn't even have to vote.... everyone votes 4 tezuka...... T.T (my sis is the one who made this poll)


I wish some would pick yukimura too...



yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
26116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
TEZUKA!
Though Atobe and Yukimura are cool
Posted 5/13/08
Tezuka.. i think got the best attitude as a Captain!
Member
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
TEZUKA of course

love him...
Member
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
TEZUKA-buchou of course! but i think Yukimura,Shiraishi and Atobe are pretty cool captains as well but its just that tezuka is the greatest!
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
i prefer shiraishi.... haha... i jux find him cool...
Member
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Oh, no one voted for Tachibana.. lol... I feel bad for him but Tezuka really is the best!! My favorite character.. *sigh* He's perfect!! Now if only his stupid senpai didn't injure him..
Member
58910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On earth. In a co...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
wow im one of the only people who chose Shiraishi....well he is perfect
Member
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

3kawaii3 wrote:

Tezuka!!~ Because he's my absolute favorite character!!!~ And he is a great captain.. He's always thinking about his team's welfare.. He always gives advice to them(I think its..Don't let your guard down?lol).. And he usually puts them before himself.. So he's the best for me!!~


he is my fave too... but i didn't voted cause it might be unfair....
Member
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

fire_ball8653 wrote:

wow im one of the only people who chose Shiraishi....well he is perfect


hahahaha//// shiraishi? well, he's cool and he did win against fuji the tennis prodigy...
Member
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

3kawaii3 wrote:

Oh, no one voted for Tachibana.. lol... I feel bad for him but Tezuka really is the best!! My favorite character.. *sigh* He's perfect!! Now if only his stupid senpai didn't injure him..


please vote 4 tachhibana hahahah!!!!!!!
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / here
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
man richie rich atobe is super talented and darn smart!! he's even the student body president!! what next?
president of japan?!!?!! i mean prime minister!?!?
Member
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08

MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


3kawaii3 wrote:

Tezuka!!~ Because he's my absolute favorite character!!!~ And he is a great captain.. He's always thinking about his team's welfare.. He always gives advice to them(I think its..Don't let your guard down?lol).. And he usually puts them before himself.. So he's the best for me!!~


he is my fave too... but i didn't voted cause it might be unfair....


Hm, why is it unfair?? I didn't vote for him just because he's my favorite character, I voted because I really think he is a great captain..
Member
50843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
tezuka
Member
5820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / someplace where t...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

3kawaii3 wrote:


MiYoKo_KaTo wrote:


3kawaii3 wrote:

Tezuka!!~ Because he's my absolute favorite character!!!~ And he is a great captain.. He's always thinking about his team's welfare.. He always gives advice to them(I think its..Don't let your guard down?lol).. And he usually puts them before himself.. So he's the best for me!!~


he is my fave too... but i didn't voted cause it might be unfair....


Hm, why is it unfair?? I didn't vote for him just because he's my favorite character, I voted because I really think he is a great captain..


well, i'm asking 4 everyones opinion... and it might be unfair because there are so many person who voted 4 tezuka.... i feel sorry 4 the other who hasn't recieved any votes...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.