WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
3 Visalia teens guilty of slaying 16-year-old boy
312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Totonto,Ontario
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
HEADSHOT...DAMN bet you they play alot of cs
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08



namezox wrote:

what image? that the chinese people are goody two shoes? Only ignorant people will think that ONE freaking incident will ruin our so-called "image". and our "image" are already ruined in China. Communism and the tibet incident is ruining our so-called image faster than the Virginia tech incident. cry to that,



I don't understand why some cunts just hav a hobby or fascination of being bigot narrow minded fools who simply believe whatever is fed to them. How does "communism" and "Tibet incident" ruin the Chinese image?
I'll tell you the truth. Communism, is not some sort of evil. Communism is simply the polar opposite of Capitalism- in other words, it's a theory which describes a particular society. Being a Communist, doesn't "ruin"any image. The only reason why westerners, especially Americans paint Communism such a bleak picture, is because it goes against all American values and beliefs- which is money, possesion and status. Americans back in the Cold War days were fearful that if Communism dominated, they would lose their money, house, and all wealth. I simplified my explanation a lot so i think your feeble primary school mind should be able to comprehend it.

Now Tibet; Tibet has and always was China's, what sense does it make to suddenly lose it because a foreigner feels like making a big deal out of it. If suddenly New York wanted to declare independence, do you think the President would be happy to let it happen? Now i know you're probably thinking "yeah of course he will" but truth be told, no American politcian in their right mind would EVER surrender ancestrial land. Now apply the same logic to Tibet, i'm sue you get my point.

The Virginia Tech incident, didn't actually ruin any image of Koreans in my communitry at least, all it did was further display how dangerous and barbaric American society is. I mean what kind of society requires a gun for it's individuals just to make them feel safe?



1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

namezox wrote:


Shinjy wrote:


namezox wrote:

what image? that the chinese people are goody two shoes? Only ignorant people will think that ONE freaking incident will ruin our so-called "image". and our "image" are already ruined in China. Communism and the tibet incident is ruining our so-called image faster than the Virginia tech incident. cry to that,


yet another silly stereotypical image of the Chinese ppl. Tibet thing is not the Chinese fault. it's the tibetians causing trouble. out of all the time to protest, they have to do it wen the olympics is goin on...i wonder why? americans news channels just loves exaggerating negative news about China as always. Sob on girl!




exactly. and i didnt say it was the chinese government fault.


echo123456 wrote:


What the fuck is the logic in that? If it's racism, then its racism, not more racism or less racism. The matter is not "who gets more racism", the issue is just plain racism, if you start separating groups and ethnics then isn't it ironic that you're discriminating against races while tell certain groups to "cry more"?

If you can't contribute anything useful, just stfu. I'm sure CR doesn't need another 6 year old's naive opinion.


yes you're correct that racism is still racism. but he said that chinese will get more racism after a stupid incident like that is plain stupid.


ailin350 wrote:


namezox wrote:

what image? that the chinese people are goody two shoes? Only ignorant people will think that ONE freaking incident will ruin our so-called "image". and our "image" are already ruined in China. Communism and the tibet incident is ruining our so-called image faster than the Virginia tech incident. cry to that,



I beg you. Please tell me that you were joking when you said you were Chinese. We, Chinese, are really patriotic. Why do you start shit about Chinese government? Tell me what’s bad about the Communist China? Even though the Tibet thing ruins our ‘image’; however, I don’t think most people see the situation clearly.

Well, Virginia Tech shooting resulted many Koreans in US being discriminated and secluded from the society. Communist China and Tibet did not result Chinese outside of China discrimination.


dont lable all Chinese people are patriotic. and what's wrong with the chinese government? let see, forcing people to move out of their homes/village(mainly) so they could build more highway or roads. but they do give money to the people for their land.


If that's the only thing that makes the Chinese government "wrong" then Britain, America and perhaps Germany are the devil's incarnate. I'm sure i don't have to even explain...or are you unable to catch my drift when it's that obvious >_>

That's the weakest thing i've heard in years.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08

namezox wrote:

dont lable all Chinese people are patriotic. and what's wrong with the chinese government? let see, forcing people to move out of their homes/village(mainly) so they could build more highway or roads. but they do give money to the people for their land.


Ok? What are you trying to say? Chinese government forces the people from out of their homes and village and give them a sum of money? What is wrong with that. I bet those people moved out on their own because the government is giving them money. Furthermore, a highway can boost the economic situation in this area. I can't see any harm for doing that.

Please read echo123456's posts. Your arguments make no sense.
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

ailin350 wrote:


namezox wrote:

dont lable all Chinese people are patriotic. and what's wrong with the chinese government? let see, forcing people to move out of their homes/village(mainly) so they could build more highway or roads. but they do give money to the people for their land.


Ok? What are you trying to say? Chinese government forces the people from out of their homes and village and give them a sum of money? What is wrong with that. I bet those people moved out on their own because the government is giving them money. Furthermore, a highway can boost the economic situation in this area. I can't see any harm for doing that.


Funny that, in cases of the rural areas, the government gives these people compensation AND a new house.

18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

echo123456 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


namezox wrote:

dont lable all Chinese people are patriotic. and what's wrong with the chinese government? let see, forcing people to move out of their homes/village(mainly) so they could build more highway or roads. but they do give money to the people for their land.


Ok? What are you trying to say? Chinese government forces the people from out of their homes and village and give them a sum of money? What is wrong with that. I bet those people moved out on their own because the government is giving them money. Furthermore, a highway can boost the economic situation in this area. I can't see any harm for doing that.


Funny that, in cases of the rural areas, the government gives these people compensation AND a new house.



The government gives these people compensation AND a new house? God, I wish I lived there!
The Chinese government is not doing anything wrong.
namezox, please give us a new argument.

10977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / 714
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
omfg......
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Another interesting point on Tibet is the fact that Tibetan students going into University get special considerations which lower the Uni's entrance mark for thm. Now these considerations in my understanding interprets as "unfair to the average Chinese kid who works is arse off in 6 years of highschool". Not only do Tibetans have an educational advantage, bt they also have welfare thats equal to some of the population's yearly salaries. For eg. a rural policeman who is exposed to Tibetan violence every single day, earns the same as some guy doing nothing in his Tibetan home. I've only just started to touch on the surface of this issue and i'm sure if i had the time i would do research jus to prove how wrong the misconception is, but then again it's fucking CR an half of you cunts don't even read what i type.
2847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08

echo123456 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


namezox wrote:

dont lable all Chinese people are patriotic. and what's wrong with the chinese government? let see, forcing people to move out of their homes/village(mainly) so they could build more highway or roads. but they do give money to the people for their land.


Ok? What are you trying to say? Chinese government forces the people from out of their homes and village and give them a sum of money? What is wrong with that. I bet those people moved out on their own because the government is giving them money. Furthermore, a highway can boost the economic situation in this area. I can't see any harm for doing that.


Funny that, in cases of the rural areas, the government gives these people compensation AND a new house.



actually, my dad's friend family didnt. they(chinese government) just gave them how much their land is worth.

edit- the government just told them their deadline and some money. that is what my dad told me.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08
^ I actually don't see why British and Americans and French want to "Free Tibet". They should just open their eyes and see how good the Chinese government is treating the Tibetans.
yost 
1836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ohio
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
you realize that the world has always been a violent place....16 is young to kill, but not unheard of in anytime ....roman, medevil, reinisance, modern....and probably whater follows modern...
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

namezox wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


namezox wrote:

dont lable all Chinese people are patriotic. and what's wrong with the chinese government? let see, forcing people to move out of their homes/village(mainly) so they could build more highway or roads. but they do give money to the people for their land.


Ok? What are you trying to say? Chinese government forces the people from out of their homes and village and give them a sum of money? What is wrong with that. I bet those people moved out on their own because the government is giving them money. Furthermore, a highway can boost the economic situation in this area. I can't see any harm for doing that.


Funny that, in cases of the rural areas, the government gives these people compensation AND a new house.



actually, my dad's friend family didnt. they(chinese government) just gave them how much their land is worth.


That reminded me of this documentary i saw a couple of years ago. This village chief needed money, but he didn't want to sell land. So, what he did sell, was the soil on that land.

Now we all know that in the country side, soil is needed for farming right? Well now the village has a deficiency of soil which means they'll go hungry for a while.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

namezox wrote:


actually, my dad's friend family didnt. they(chinese government) just gave them how much their land is worth.

edit- the government just told them their deadline and some money. that is what my dad told me.


Well, he still got the money for the land. Ok, there can be error of how the story is told. Your dad’s friend told you dad and he told you? He might have left something. Proof your point with first witness’s exact words.
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

yost wrote:

you realize that the world has always been a violent place....16 is young to kill, but not unheard of in anytime ....roman, medevil, reinisance, modern....and probably whater follows modern...


There were some 16, 17 year old German soldiers in World War II when Germany was losing. Now i can't remember the name of the last battle, maybe Kurst or something but because Germany was thin on soldiers, Hitler widened the consciption age to 17-45 (prolly inacurate but i fuck if i remember from like 3 years go).
yost 
1836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / ohio
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

echo123456 wrote:


yost wrote:

you realize that the world has always been a violent place....16 is young to kill, but not unheard of in anytime ....roman, medevil, reinisance, modern....and probably whater follows modern...


There were some 16, 17 year old German soldiers in World War II when Germany was losing. Now i can't remember the name of the last battle, maybe Kurst or something but because Germany was thin on soldiers, Hitler widened the consciption age to 17-45 (prolly inacurate but i fuck if i remember from like 3 years go).


actually younger hitler inlisted the aid of the nazi youth...Ive heard some accounts of 14 (and I think 12 but can't specificly trace it) year olds fighting in the last months of world war 2...they were desprate...as many nations get in times of war
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.