Post Reply what do u think about addig Villages 2 the group??
Posted 4/18/08
put wat u think about adding villages 2 this group
plz put how i should make it so u can join the villages if u think we should
Member
32498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Village of Hi...
Online
Posted 4/20/08
I think that would be cool.You should just list some different villages and have people pick which one they want to be from. I would like to be from the Village of Shadows.
Posted 4/20/08

Hakkai_Chu wrote:

I think that would be cool.You should just list some different villages and have people pick which one they want to be from. I would like to be from the Village of Shadows.


yeah but i was thinking hidden villages
Member
32498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Village of Hi...
Online
Posted 4/20/08
Oh sorry I meant the Village of Hidden Shadows. Yea that would be way cool though.
Posted 4/20/08
u now like the 5 main ones

??? is that one???
Member
32498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Village of Hi...
Online
Posted 4/20/08
No its not but I really like that one. I kind of dont even know if its a real village in the show... Thats a good idea to though. What village would you be from?
Posted 4/20/08
i have a form like that its called origen

click see all forums


i think i might add a make ur own village like i did with the clans

did u now u r i m cuz's clan
Member
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Auckland, New Zea...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
the clan idea was cool, and i think the villages will be cool aswell, u shuld make the 5 main hidden villages
Posted 4/23/08

ghost-h3ad wrote:

the clan idea was cool, and i think the villages will be cool aswell, u shuld make the 5 main hidden villages


i was also thinking of adding villages ppl make in the forum 2
Member
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Auckland, New Zea...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

DaShiz15 wrote:


ghost-h3ad wrote:

the clan idea was cool, and i think the villages will be cool aswell, u shuld make the 5 main hidden villages


i was also thinking of adding villages ppl make in the forum 2


thats a good idea aswell it will b cool to hav villages i tink u shuld go wit he idea or make a poll wer the members can vote if they want villages or not
Posted 4/23/08

ghost-h3ad wrote:


DaShiz15 wrote:


ghost-h3ad wrote:

the clan idea was cool, and i think the villages will be cool aswell, u shuld make the 5 main hidden villages


i was also thinking of adding villages ppl make in the forum 2


thats a good idea aswell it will b cool to hav villages i tink u shuld go wit he idea or make a poll wer the members can vote if they want villages or not


so wat should i make the choices
Member
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Auckland, New Zea...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

DaShiz15 wrote:


ghost-h3ad wrote:


DaShiz15 wrote:


ghost-h3ad wrote:

the clan idea was cool, and i think the villages will be cool aswell, u shuld make the 5 main hidden villages


i was also thinking of adding villages ppl make in the forum 2


thats a good idea aswell it will b cool to hav villages i tink u shuld go wit he idea or make a poll wer the members can vote if they want villages or not


so wat should i make the choices


lol im not really sure, maybe u shuld ask ur mods, they miyt help riyt?
Posted 4/23/08

ghost-h3ad wrote:


DaShiz15 wrote:


ghost-h3ad wrote:


DaShiz15 wrote:


ghost-h3ad wrote:

the clan idea was cool, and i think the villages will be cool aswell, u shuld make the 5 main hidden villages


i was also thinking of adding villages ppl make in the forum 2


thats a good idea aswell it will b cool to hav villages i tink u shuld go wit he idea or make a poll wer the members can vote if they want villages or not


so wat should i make the choices


lol im not really sure, maybe u shuld ask ur mods, they miyt help riyt?


ok i will just put "Do u want Villages in tthe group i will ad the 5 main ones and wat u make in the forum"

then i will have

yes
or
no
Member
1717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Auckland, New Zea...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

DaShiz15 wrote:


ghost-h3ad wrote:


DaShiz15 wrote:


ghost-h3ad wrote:


DaShiz15 wrote:


ghost-h3ad wrote:

the clan idea was cool, and i think the villages will be cool aswell, u shuld make the 5 main hidden villages


i was also thinking of adding villages ppl make in the forum 2


thats a good idea aswell it will b cool to hav villages i tink u shuld go wit he idea or make a poll wer the members can vote if they want villages or not


so wat should i make the choices


lol im not really sure, maybe u shuld ask ur mods, they miyt help riyt?


ok i will just put "Do u want Villages in tthe group i will ad the 5 main ones and wat u make in the forum"

then i will have

yes
or
no


ok soundz good
You must be logged in to post.