First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you say corny lines?
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / mi casa
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

hmoobbeauty wrote:


jomagova wrote:

naah im not a corny guy ...i go streight to the ponit


thats not good....being too serious is not a good thing......


do you like corny guys??
1427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / who knows..
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
i don't know if "you scared the pudding out of me!" is corny, but it sure is stupid.
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
sometimes... I think we all have our moments...
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

jomagova wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


jomagova wrote:

naah im not a corny guy ...i go streight to the ponit


thats not good....being too serious is not a good thing......


do you like corny guys??


i dont know what kind of guys i like...haha j/k...
i'm okay with all kinds of guys....except creepily weird ones....and guys who dont know how to joke around
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / mi casa
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

hmoobbeauty wrote:


jomagova wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


jomagova wrote:

naah im not a corny guy ...i go streight to the ponit


thats not good....being too serious is not a good thing......


do you like corny guys??


i dont know what kind of guys i like...haha j/k...
i'm okay with all kinds of guys....except creepily weird ones....and guys who dont know how to joke around


haha...so thrs my point.
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / NC, United States
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

jomagova wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


jomagova wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


jomagova wrote:

naah im not a corny guy ...i go streight to the ponit


thats not good....being too serious is not a good thing......


do you like corny guys??


i dont know what kind of guys i like...haha j/k...
i'm okay with all kinds of guys....except creepily weird ones....and guys who dont know how to joke around


haha...so thrs my point.


i dont get it.....so if anyone jokes around....their corny?....
if not that...than what "is" ur point....or what are u trying to say
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / mi casa
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

hmoobbeauty wrote:


jomagova wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


jomagova wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


jomagova wrote:

naah im not a corny guy ...i go streight to the ponit


thats not good....being too serious is not a good thing......


do you like corny guys??


i dont know what kind of guys i like...haha j/k...
i'm okay with all kinds of guys....except creepily weird ones....and guys who dont know how to joke around


haha...so thrs my point.


i dont get it.....so if anyone jokes around....their corny?....
if not that...than what "is" ur point....or what are u trying to say


ha...frgetit
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / mi casa
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

hmoobbeauty wrote:


jomagova wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


jomagova wrote:


hmoobbeauty wrote:


jomagova wrote:

naah im not a corny guy ...i go streight to the ponit


thats not good....being too serious is not a good thing......


do you like corny guys??


i dont know what kind of guys i like...haha j/k...
i'm okay with all kinds of guys....except creepily weird ones....and guys who dont know how to joke around


haha...so thrs my point.


i dont get it.....so if anyone jokes around....their corny?....
if not that...than what "is" ur point....or what are u trying to say


What i mean is that i dont think that all girls like corny guys am i right??
15120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08
ill say.. Voldermort's nipples! wait.. i think thats more random than corny.
4904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
never use corny lines
13262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08
yea i say corny stuff but just for fun

what do you call a cow with no legs?

13803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

LemonyPanda wrote:

yea i say corny stuff but just for fun

what do you call a cow with no legs?



That was funny. XD
13262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Wickedly_Innocent wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

yea i say corny stuff but just for fun

what do you call a cow with no legs?



That was funny. XD


What do you call a cow with no front legs?

13803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
I say corny stuff a lot...I try not to say anything most of the time, but it slips out.
Hm, the ones that I'm not too embarrassed to write are "snap," "drat," and...uh, nevermind, that's all I'm going to write.
13803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

LemonyPanda wrote:


Wickedly_Innocent wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

yea i say corny stuff but just for fun

what do you call a cow with no legs?



That was funny. XD


What do you call a cow with no front legs?



That one was really cheesy...but also funny.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.