First  Prev  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  Next  Last
Whats your religion?
951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 7/4/12
Agnostic.
12235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Above You! ♖✮♝♞♟♠...
Offline
Posted 7/5/12
Buddhism~
Posted 7/5/12 , edited 7/7/12
Organized religion is an obvious lie, not going to sugarcoat it I guess you can call me atheist (NOT A RELIGION)..but atheism,antagonism..etc are all just groupings of a specific logical conclusion. I've thought about this as everyone should. I take a joy in making my own destiny with the idea that I'm liberated from a divine figure, even if I'm wrong I don't care because this is the only world I know. It's one that works with my rational thought process, and if I don't know how something works, I will try my best to find out. There is no shame in that, I don't need fairy tales however fun or wishful to believe they are. And I don't need to call the unknown god.
Posted 7/5/12
Christian :')
86781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 7/5/12
Compassion is my religion.^^
11595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 7/5/12

Teung wrote:

Agnostic.


Same here.
46205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 7/5/12 , edited 7/5/12
My religion..... myself. I'm my own religion, yes. Religion to me looks like it's spelled wrong but it's not.
13566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / New York
Offline
Posted 7/6/12
Charlatanism.

Wherever I go, I pretend to worship whatever bullshit the locals are into.
20467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Pa, USA
Offline
Posted 7/6/12 , edited 7/6/12
Pagan, mostly subscribe to Wiccan beliefs.
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 7/6/12

aew782 wrote:

Organized religion is an obvious lie, not going to sugarcoat it I guess you can call me atheist (NOT A RELIGION)..but atheism,antagonism..etc are all just groupings of a specific logical conclusion. I've thought about this as everyone should. I take a joy in making my own destiny with the idea that I'm liberated from a divine figure, even if I'm wrong I don't care because this is the only world I know. It's one that works with my rational thought process, and if I don't know how something works, I will try my best to find out. There is no shame in that, I don't need fairy tales however fun or wishful to believe they are. And I don't need to call the unknown god.




sit the fuck down

i'm not religious either and that's all fine and dandy for us, but that doesn't make us better. if you're so liberated and rational and lovely, understand and appreciate the value it has for other people instead of being patronizing about it. live and let live
Posted 7/7/12 , edited 7/7/12
?? I didn't say it made us better, besides I don't even have evidence for that??.. But if you want my opinion, I feel their isn't much of a difference?? I was responding to the forum post in my personal way, if you didn't like it then your just attacking me because you feel offended, and/or I don't think like you. You must have misunderstood me, and why attack with a straw-man argument?

The forum post was specifically about religion, and what you think about it...?? (a sensitive topic, yes..)

Religion is stupid w/e. People like to keep their imaginary friends after they lose it w/e. Having an explanation such as god, is better than having no explanation at all w/e. Direction and destiny..faith are needed w/e. The heart is only used to pump blood w/e. Gingers don't have souls w/e.

These are all just options and you should respect mine even if it's a bit out of the ordinary, instead of making me seem like I'm attacking people for their belifs. I have to agree live and let live, unless specified
14813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chesapeake, VA
Offline
Posted 7/7/12 , edited 7/7/12
I don't have a religion. I am Atheist and DAMN proud of it. Here is a quick fact: 64% of Japanese people identify themselves as Atheist, Agnostic, or Non-believers

1) http://books.google.com/books?id=tAeFipOVx4MC&pg=PA56#v=onepage&q&f=false
2) http://www.kirainet.com/english/the-least-religious-countries/
3) http://atheism.about.com/b/2004/12/26/atheism-theism-and-violence.htm

I LOVE YOU JAPAN! (^O^)v
Posted 7/7/12

Otaku2012 wrote:

I don't have a religion. I am Atheist and DAMN proud of it. Here is a quick fact: 64% of Japanese people identify themselves as Atheist, Agnostic, or Non-believers

1) http://books.google.com/books?id=tAeFipOVx4MC&pg=PA56#v=onepage&q&f=false
2) http://www.kirainet.com/english/the-least-religious-countries/
3) http://atheism.about.com/b/2004/12/26/atheism-theism-and-violence.htm

I LOVE YOU JAPAN! (^O^)v


Awesome ^^^
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 7/7/12

aew782 wrote:

?? I didn't say it made us better, besides I don't even have evidence for that??.. But if you want my opinion, I feel their isn't much of a difference?? I was responding to the forum post in my personal way, if you didn't like it then your just attacking me because you feel offended, and/or I don't think like you. You must have misunderstood me, and why attack with a straw-man argument?

The forum post was specifically about religion, and what you think about it...?? (a sensitive topic, yes..)

Religion is stupid w/e. People like to keep their imaginary friends after they lose it w/e. Having an explanation such as god, is better than having no explanation at all w/e. Direction and destiny..faith are needed w/e. The heart is only used to pump blood w/e. Gingers don't have souls w/e.

These are all just options and you should respect mine even if it's a bit out of the ordinary, instead of making me seem like I'm attacking people for their belifs. I have to agree live and let live, unless specified


hey man your point of view is definitely valid, but "obvious lie" and "fairy tale", and then that image you posted at the end? i definitely got the impression that you feel you're superior to religious people, and you shouldn't. you're entitled to your opinions but don't be patronizing about it because it's bound to start arguments
Posted 7/7/12


If i seemed radical to you then sorry. I don't think I'm superior to anyone, but my past self. What I posted was my initial conclusion from religion to agnosticism to atheism, and what I thought about it. It's really not that crazy if you think about it
First  Prev  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.