First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Whats your religion?
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
I don't have a religion.
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Muslim
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
im a Atheist
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

pudge123 wrote:

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. AMEN.


therefore im a christian....


just SAY im a christian you did have to put that stuff up
36001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Shinigami Realm [...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
don't really have one...
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

Lamak wrote:

Atheist.



yay !
6552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / skatopia~
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

momolovesjr wrote:


pudge123 wrote:

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. AMEN.


therefore im a christian....


just SAY im a christian you did have to put that stuff up



coz i luv GOD...... period...

21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / India
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
im sikh
1397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A computer
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
I'm Unitarian! w00t! for world peace and a single government!
I also believe in the teachings of Buddha, Confucius, and Christ. (About goodness, being good to others, and the rest of that nonsense.)
1569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

pudge123 wrote:


momolovesjr wrote:


pudge123 wrote:

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. AMEN.


therefore im a christian....


just SAY im a christian you did have to put that stuff up



coz i luv GOD...... period...



im not going to fight you im just saying in the cool way just say your christian
k
your friend MOMO
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Atheist
6552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / skatopia~
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

momolovesjr wrote:


pudge123 wrote:


momolovesjr wrote:


pudge123 wrote:

I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended to the dead.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come again to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. AMEN.


therefore im a christian....


just SAY im a christian you did have to put that stuff up



coz i luv GOD...... period...



im not going to fight you im just saying in the cool way just say your christian
k
your friend MOMO



ok lets just be friends.... buddy... =D
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / inside my heart
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
RC
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / earth...ya baby...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
I'm a muslim.
9665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Great North (...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Islam is my religion
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.