First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
do you think tha tsu-kun will get together with moka
3416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / OR
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
well i don't really think they will get together cuz it's much of a acton comedy thing so it's very unlikly it will happen
1693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
I think they will get together.

And then Kurumu and Yukari and Mizore and Ruby will be like "stop acting all lovey-dovey in front of us!". Hahas
Member
1047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
tsukune and moka will more than likely end up getting married to one another
2250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / pennylane or with...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

phoenixflames1993 wrote:

I think they will get together.

And then Kurumu and Yukari and Mizore and Ruby will be like "stop acting all lovey-dovey in front of us!". Hahas


hahaha thats true hahaha
Even the Moka vampire likes Tsukune sooo they will end together
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Well, he likes the other Moka
and the two Moka likes Tsukune, its really funny when you think they're gonna kiss ... then she sucks his blood
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
I think he is starting to like the other side of moke... will be interesting the next season xP cant wait...
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in my chair.
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
read the manga. the other moka wont let him near the two
Member
2215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/08
Definitely will end up with Moka=)
Member
225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

charmaine6 wrote:

i think that Tsukune only has eyes for Moka...i mean he's friends with the other girls and all but i mean he doesnt really have any feelings for them...so i think Tsukune only likes Moka..and only her alone....too bad....i mean he comes from being a loser to like having 5 girls around him.....


but all of the 5 girls probably have their charms since they're all monster and all
they probably can manipulate him in any way they want.
i figured that if moka didnt actually hang out with tsukune, the other girls wont bother with him
cos they saw how pissed the other guys were when moka was with tsukune
they probably wanna make use of tsukune to piss of the other guys.
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
maybe the other moka
Posted 9/1/08

StrikeFreedom14 wrote:

i hope so but its really funny when you think they're gonna kiss ... then she sucks his blood


yeah...i'd be a big surprise if one day she kisses him instead of sucking his blood
Member
1795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ON, canada
Offline
Posted 9/2/08

naruto_tvbfreak wrote:


StrikeFreedom14 wrote:

i hope so but its really funny when you think they're gonna kiss ... then she sucks his blood


yeah...i'd be a big surprise if one day she kisses him instead of sucking his blood


yeah like she goes to suck hius blood and kisses him instead, they should get together though it would be at least interesting, though i think the other moka does like him she just refuses to acknowledge those feelings cuz she doesn't want to admit she likes him
Posted 9/7/08
ye probs since there the main characters but i like mizore best then moka second i luv it wen she sucks his blood n it goes KUPUCHU!!!! it's so funny n cute lol
2220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Figment
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
The other Moka (white hair) loves Tsukune secretly.
Posted 9/14/08

StrikeFreedom14 wrote:


naruto_tvbfreak wrote:


StrikeFreedom14 wrote:

i hope so but its really funny when you think they're gonna kiss ... then she sucks his blood


yeah...i'd be a big surprise if one day she kisses him instead of sucking his blood


yeah like she goes to suck hius blood and kisses him instead, they should get together though it would be at least interesting, though i think the other moka does like him she just refuses to acknowledge those feelings cuz she doesn't want to admit she likes him


i think the vampire moka is prettier somehow cuz she looks more mature...cant wait to see wat happens in season 2
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.