First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Funny/Wierd Laws
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08
I have search and found nothing about this topic . Please lock it if this is duplicate or invaild thread .

Do your country has any funny or wierd laws ?

Let me give u some examples of some laws of some countries have here ...

Sarasota , Florida : It is illegal to wear swimwear while singing in the public .

Minnesota : It is illegal to mock shunks .

Chicago ,Illinosis : A hatpin is considered a concealed weapon .

Michigan : It is illegal for a woman to cut off her hair without her husband consent .

Alabama : It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in the church .

Brainerd , Minnesota : Every man just grow a beard .

Virginia : All bathtubs must be outside , not in the house

Indiana : It is prohibited to take a bath in the winter .

San Franciso : It is illegal to use a old underwear to clean cars in a car wash.

New Jersey : It is illegal to slurp soup .

Turkey : In the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries , anyone who caught drinking coffee will be put to death .

Florida : It is illegal to doze off under a hairdryer/Housewives are not allowed to break more than 3 dishes a day .

Christiansburg , Virgina : It is illegal to spit .

San Francisco : It is illegal to beat a rug infront of your house / Sneezing powders and stink balls are prohibited .

New york : It is illegal to have a puppet show in your window

So do u guy's country has any wierd or funny laws ? Please tell me some .

This topic might be abit hard

If you guys think its fake , then its fake . If you guys think its real , its real .
The answer is real .

I have checked
.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Nope, I have normal country, it is called: Australia.

*Heavenly music plays*
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

ShinigamiDGs wrote:

San Franciso : It is illegal to use a old underwear to clean cars in a car wash.
.


wow.. i didnt even know about this law
and yet i lived there. haha.
Posted 4/18/08

ShinigamiDGs wrote:

San Francisco : It is illegal to use a old underwear to clean cars in a car wash.



For real? Damn, I lived in the Bay for 27 years, and I didn't even know that.

2849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
Some of those cant be real
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08

travske wrote:

Some of those cant be real


These rules do appear in the law books, just they are so obscure that they are never enforced.
6552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / skatopia~
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
i forgot the country but it has a law that spitting is illegal...
Posted 4/18/08

pudge123 wrote:

i forgot the country but it has a law that spitting is illegal...


That might be Singapore.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

ShinigamiDGs wrote:

I have search and found nothing about this topic . Please lock it if this is duplicate or invaild thread .

Do your country has any funny or wierd laws ?

Let me give u some examples of some laws of some countries have here ...

Sarasota , Florida : It is illegal to wear swimwear while singing in the public .

Minnesota : It is illegal to mock shunks .

Chicago ,Illinosis : A hatpin is considered a concealed weapon .

Michigan : It is illegal for a woman to cut off her hair without her husband consent .

Alabama : It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in the church .

Brainerd , Minnesota : Every man just grow a beard .

Virginia : All bathtubs must be outside , not in the house

Indiana : It is prohibited to take a bath in the winter .

San Franciso : It is illegal to use a old underwear to clean cars in a car wash.

New Jersey : It is illegal to slurp soup .

Turkey : In the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries , anyone who caught drinking coffee will be put to death .

Florida : It is illegal to doze off under a hairdryer .

So do u guy's country has any wierd or funny laws ? Please tell me some .

This topic might be abit hard

If you guys think its fake , then its fake . If you guys think its real , its real .
The answer is real .

I have checked
.


WTF? That's just weird.
6552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / skatopia~
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

Lazy_Peon wrote:


pudge123 wrote:

i forgot the country but it has a law that spitting is illegal...


That might be Singapore.


maybe..... but what will u do if u have phlem and you need to spit it??? would u just swallow it?? LOL >.. eww... gross... LMAO.....

8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
i think in california its illegal to put a duck on your head. and in new york its illegal to do puppet shows off a window (got that one off a comercial for mountain dew)
Posted 4/18/08

pudge123 wrote:


Lazy_Peon wrote:


pudge123 wrote:

i forgot the country but it has a law that spitting is illegal...


That might be Singapore.


maybe..... but what will u do if u have phlem and you need to spit it??? would u just swallow it?? LOL >.. eww... gross... LMAO.....



Yeah, I feel you on that. Swallowing that phlegm is nasty.

2709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada ♥
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
i forget where but in some place, its illegal to go outside if you don't know where you're going o.O
Posted 4/18/08
Geez it's illegal to slurp soup outloud?? What if the soup is just that good and you can't help yourself?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.