First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Funny/Wierd Laws
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 7th Heaven
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

sugar_princess wrote:

You may not pay for a fifty-cent item with only pennies canada
It is illegal to leave your house if you are not wearing underwear Thailand

It is illegal to kiss on railways in France


It is illegal to take photos of police officers or police vehicles, even if they are just in the background.france

It is forbidden without a cemetery plot to die on the territory of the commune. france

No one in Canada may watch or listen to an encrypted broadcast which is not licensed by the Canadian government.canada


"It is illegal to leave your house if you are not wearing underwear Thailand"

thats not true.... Monks arent allowed to wear underwear and they have to walk out of the temple everymorning for alms.

585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 7th Heaven
Offline
Posted 5/9/08





ya i live there, as if ppl will check out couples in the park at nite, licking ur bf cock in the public no wrong, so anyone accuse u of oral sex u will say u r lickingg n nt sucking


Licking is still Oral........ i just thought you should know that before u try anything crazy ^ ^

I seriously doubt they put in the law book. No sucking the genitals in public -.-

286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Luzeal wrote:






ya i live there, as if ppl will check out couples in the park at nite, licking ur bf cock in the public no wrong, so anyone accuse u of oral sex u will say u r lickingg n nt sucking


Licking is still Oral........ i just thought you should know that before u try anything crazy ^ ^

I seriously doubt they put in the law book. No sucking the genitals in public -.-



it is true, i live in singapore so i noe.
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / 7th Heaven
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

gaox0002 wrote:


Luzeal wrote:






ya i live there, as if ppl will check out couples in the park at nite, licking ur bf cock in the public no wrong, so anyone accuse u of oral sex u will say u r lickingg n nt sucking


Licking is still Oral........ i just thought you should know that before u try anything crazy ^ ^

I seriously doubt they put in the law book. No sucking the genitals in public -.-



it is true, i live in singapore so i noe.



theirs no loop hole in the law there.. Oral is Oral..

If you were giving your BF a hand job in public u might get away with it ^ ^
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Luzeal wrote:


gaox0002 wrote:


Luzeal wrote:






ya i live there, as if ppl will check out couples in the park at nite, licking ur bf cock in the public no wrong, so anyone accuse u of oral sex u will say u r lickingg n nt sucking


Licking is still Oral........ i just thought you should know that before u try anything crazy ^ ^

I seriously doubt they put in the law book. No sucking the genitals in public -.-



it is true, i live in singapore so i noe.



theirs no loop hole in the law there.. Oral is Oral..

If you were giving your BF a hand job in public u might get away with it ^ ^


haha, dis one i dunno
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
lol some laws were funny
3229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Spitting anywhere was prohibited during the big TB outbreak.
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
mhmm..
the puppet show in new york..
i really don't think thats a law..and if so, these laws are not enforced, its just some rules to ensure safety of people in one way or another
11828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥THE KINGDOM OF L...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Lazy_Peon wrote:


pudge123 wrote:

i forgot the country but it has a law that spitting is illegal...


That might be Singapore.


yup... tats it... its my country... its a stupid law.. cnt eat bubblegum or chewing gum... too bad...T.T bt still many ppl eat them...
1391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Away from Stalkers
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
now i wondered how the stupid and weird laws are "enforced'
Posted 6/2/08
yah weird..
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
last time in UK it is illegal to be found drunk on the highway
tat include if u step on the highway when u comin out from a building
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08

chloemumu wrote:

last time in UK it is illegal to be found drunk on the highway
tat include if u step on the highway when u comin out from a building


is a highway a motorway? wow i didnt know laws like that existed! its strange that noone who gets drunked in a highway gets arrested. infact the police take them to a nice,warm safe place, then once they are sobber they get a slap on their hands and released...
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08
In Singapore, you are not allowed to cycle on paths that are not designed for that purpose. Its is not widely enforced though. So far, I have only heard of one man getting fine for it.


gaox0002 wrote:


pudge123 wrote:

i forgot the country but it has a law that spitting is illegal...


it is singapore, no spittin, no littering, no oral sex, oral sex in the public is punishment by death.


Oral sex is allowed 'at home' only if its coupled with natural sex. I dont know about the public thing tho...
815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

JohnR32 wrote:


chloemumu wrote:

last time in UK it is illegal to be found drunk on the highway
tat include if u step on the highway when u comin out from a building


is a highway a motorway? wow i didnt know laws like that existed! its strange that noone who gets drunked in a highway gets arrested. infact the police take them to a nice,warm safe place, then once they are sobber they get a slap on their hands and released...


im not sure of the definition of highway... i jus noe tat's wat written in the book n i dun think it is applicable now...
i nvr been to UK n i got to noe abt it from book cos im studying UK law
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.