First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply I Hate Boys! chapter 14
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
hahahha =D thanks!!
Member
9852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Inabiigplace.nots...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
hey.hey.
is there a season 2? it sounds like it.
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Botchapinn wrote:

hey.hey.
is there a season 2? it sounds like it. :D


eh?? it does?? i still don't know!! WAAAHHHH
Member
9852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Inabiigplace.nots...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

ahlor wrote:


Botchapinn wrote:

hey.hey.
is there a season 2? it sounds like it. :D


eh?? it does?? i still don't know!! WAAAHHHH


yaaa. like.. uuhh. the ... uuhh. something! XDDD
try to continue. :3 do ur best!!~ break a leg![u do know wat that means, right?]
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

Botchapinn wrote:


ahlor wrote:


Botchapinn wrote:

hey.hey.
is there a season 2? it sounds like it. :D


eh?? it does?? i still don't know!! WAAAHHHH


yaaa. like.. uuhh. the ... uuhh. something! XDDD
try to continue. :3 do ur best!!~ break a leg![u do know wat that means, right?]


yea uhh..i think YES! u do! i just remember it's for good luck right? and thanks!!!!
Member
22155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / On a fantastical...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
i think i can see the ending!!!!!thanx for the story!!!!
Member
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
so sad
Member
20956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ๑۩۞۩๑ ≧▽≦ KittyKa...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
awww thats so sad :'[[
Member
2078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / On Your Mind
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
awww .... i dont want him to move... ko chan will be really sad
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
yea she will be sad but don't worry everything will be okay ^ ^
Member
2564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
i could'nt believe he's moving
Member
6873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
this is SOOOO TOUCHING......>.<.....
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
thank people ^_^
Member
8807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / SomwHeRe on EArTH
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
why did she hve to lie?~~
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.