First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
main character's as bad guys?
886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Teh Internets
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
light/kira
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My room..?
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

ang3lish wrote:


xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:


ang3lish wrote:

light is an ass for killing L


Light didn't kill L. Rem was the one who killed L.


Light got rem to kill L he blackmailed her into doing it promising that he wont make misa shorten her life again or something like that


Light kinda forced her to, but he really didn't do it. It was like...partially his fault.

755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Saint Petersburg,...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
Only anime I can think of like that is Death Note and Code Geass (sort of)

Although there are definitely more manga like that.

One I can think of right off the bat is Shamo, where the main guy at the beginning killed his whole family.
Also MPD Psycho, main guy has evil people as alt. personalities.
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / the area around m...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
Great topic, OP(original poster). Too bad a ton of people had to fill this thread up with so much spam about Geass/Deathnote. Some of my favorite pieces of fiction and history are about antagonists(the antithesis of protagonists). Genghis Khan, various Empires or rulers(They fell, eventually, and history is written by the winners).

The Count of Monte Cristo
http://www.crunchyroll.com/series-374/Gankutsuou.html

Although I wouldn't say the count is the main character in this version, he definitely places a central role.
6416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto, Canada (...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:


ang3lish wrote:


xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:


ang3lish wrote:

light is an ass for killing L


Light didn't kill L. Rem was the one who killed L.


Light got rem to kill L he blackmailed her into doing it promising that he wont make misa shorten her life again or something like that


Light kinda forced her to, but he really didn't do it. It was like...partially his fault.



yeah but like ok, if this was for real, light may not have been the acutal person to kill L but he got Rem to do it which meant that they were partners in this operation. so even though he was the person behind it, he is still at fault for the death of L
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / My room..?
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

ang3lish wrote:


xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:


ang3lish wrote:


xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:


ang3lish wrote:

light is an ass for killing L


Light didn't kill L. Rem was the one who killed L.


Light got rem to kill L he blackmailed her into doing it promising that he wont make misa shorten her life again or something like that


Light kinda forced her to, but he really didn't do it. It was like...partially his fault.



yeah but like ok, if this was for real, light may not have been the acutal person to kill L but he got Rem to do it which meant that they were partners in this operation. so even though he was the person behind it, he is still at fault for the death of L


Ah, I see what you are getting at. An accomplice sort of thing. My bad. ^.^ I apologize.

1653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in a galaxy far,...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
death note. although his intentions are not evil, his personality is
6416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto, Canada (...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:


ang3lish wrote:


xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:


ang3lish wrote:


xThexGreatxNinjaxYuffiex wrote:


ang3lish wrote:

light is an ass for killing L


Light didn't kill L. Rem was the one who killed L.


Light got rem to kill L he blackmailed her into doing it promising that he wont make misa shorten her life again or something like that


Light kinda forced her to, but he really didn't do it. It was like...partially his fault.



yeah but like ok, if this was for real, light may not have been the acutal person to kill L but he got Rem to do it which meant that they were partners in this operation. so even though he was the person behind it, he is still at fault for the death of L


Ah, I see what you are getting at. An accomplice sort of thing. My bad. ^.^ I apologize.



yeah that's the word. accomplice i was thinking what's that word im looking for. lol s'ok
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Washingtonia
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
yea light would definately be a villian in a way.
2247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Really i think that if the main character was truly a bad guy and not just like a thief or someone that has some consience i mean someone who kills and kills again not just to cover up what the have done but just because they see an opportunity to kill. They cant get to deep into the characters mind because if they did it would become like something about the mind of a killer not really the killer themself. But anyways that would get depressing after a while...
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

cocoasauce wrote:

Really i think that if the main character was truly a bad guy and not just like a thief or someone that has some consience i mean someone who kills and kills again not just to cover up what the have done but just because they see an opportunity to kill. They cant get to deep into the characters mind because if they did it would become like something about the mind of a killer not really the killer themself. But anyways that would get depressing after a while...


wtf are you talking about? what anime? be specific.
Posted 4/19/08
yes if someone did this i think that would be awesome
689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Hidden in the Twi...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Lahar (spelling) from Diseaga he evil, i think >.<
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Dead in a gutter
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

jhontz wrote:

Lelouch Lamperouge and Light Yagami


I would argue over the classification of Lelouch as evil. He is a realist, who does what is necessary to achieve victory, there's nothing evil about that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.