Created by fallen0613
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
UP COMING CRPHS BALL!!!! FOR OUR ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!
Member
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Diego,& tijua...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
put me up
I'm going!! xD
...
Member
2019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Diego,& tijua...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
I'm coming
and still looking for a date
anyone want to date with me??
...
Moderator
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
I HAVE A DATE...
Member
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Wait a minute... I guess even if I'm going alone...

I don't mind having a date... That is if someone would ask me...
Moderator
2016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

BurningMaiden wrote:

Wait a minute... I guess even if I'm going alone...

I don't mind having a date... That is if someone would ask me...


go ahead and get one! hahahah..
Member
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

fallen0613 wrote:


BurningMaiden wrote:

Wait a minute... I guess even if I'm going alone...

I don't mind having a date... That is if someone would ask me...


go ahead and get one! hahahah..


Thanks for the advice! Thank you also for the request... Anyways... I'll go look for one! LoL!

Member
8699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / aNywHerE!!!.........
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
im so jealous of those who have a date....even though its okay w/ me to have no date or partner.....but....
i also want to have a date....*sigh*...i hope someone will ask me!!!....*praying heartily*......^^
Member
1859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Parañaque
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Would anyone ask me out?
Member
8836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
should we only can go with boy?i mean can i go with my frens so i wouldn't be alone bcoz i dont have partner
Member
2684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / --
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Still new here and I don't want to come with just someone random so... still looking for a date. (man, I don't have my id yeta nd already engaging school activities.lol)
Creator
2690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

ga_syiena wrote:

im so jealous of those who have a date....even though its okay w/ me to have no date or partner.....but....
i also want to have a date....*sigh*...i hope someone will ask me!!!....*praying heartily*......^^


yeah! me too! i'm so jeolous of who have date! haha!
Member
5165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / インドネシア
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Im...attending..!! but,ill be alone..!!
Member
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
I am attending but maybe I'll be alone XD
Member
4480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

sheaqa wrote:

should we only can go with boy?i mean can i go with my frens so i wouldn't be alone bcoz i dont have partner


you can go with friends but they need to be registered into the school..and they need to come sign up here if they already do go to the school..>.>;
Member
4480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

Sylfaen wrote:

Still new here and I don't want to come with just someone random so... still looking for a date. (man, I don't have my id yeta nd already engaging school activities.lol)


you can always get to know one of your fellow students. you still have 16 days. Please make sure to give in your ID info and gambatte.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.