First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Thread for Men/Boys Single.
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the internet
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08

NaruHina2210 wrote:


crazlunatic wrote:

I didn't exactly read your entire thread but I hope this isn't offtopic xD.
There's this girl in my Chinese class, I only see her every Saturday. I find her really cute, and she's frickin beautiful, I wouldn't be lying if I said she's the most "beautiful" person I've met. The beauty of this is I don't go all iffy when I'm near her or talk to her, the only thing that happens is I seem to say less, probably because I'm shy but it's not as bad as it is with some other girls.

Today I thought about it for a while. Our seats are ordered in columns, I'm on the very edge of the class, she's in the column after and one row down. Behind me is seated a girl, and we talk quite a lot. I don't find her attractive or anything, but I realized how interesting the girl behind me was to talk to (well not interesting but we have a lot to talk about) as opposed to the girl that's there. Is it just because of location? Do I really like this girl or am I just infactuated because she's so pretty?




I'll Answer This...

Your Infactuated By Her Prettyness...
Also You Should Give The Girl Behind You...Another Think

I Hope I Was Helpful


I think you're right, but you really don't need to Talk Like This.

I thought I should mention that a guy shouldn't get ALL their advice from here, they should ask friends or relatives.

786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08
Just be yourself...........
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08

lilaznmidgetdude wrote:


NaruHina2210 wrote:


crazlunatic wrote:

I didn't exactly read your entire thread but I hope this isn't offtopic xD.
There's this girl in my Chinese class, I only see her every Saturday. I find her really cute, and she's frickin beautiful, I wouldn't be lying if I said she's the most "beautiful" person I've met. The beauty of this is I don't go all iffy when I'm near her or talk to her, the only thing that happens is I seem to say less, probably because I'm shy but it's not as bad as it is with some other girls.

Today I thought about it for a while. Our seats are ordered in columns, I'm on the very edge of the class, she's in the column after and one row down. Behind me is seated a girl, and we talk quite a lot. I don't find her attractive or anything, but I realized how interesting the girl behind me was to talk to (well not interesting but we have a lot to talk about) as opposed to the girl that's there. Is it just because of location? Do I really like this girl or am I just infactuated because she's so pretty?




I'll Answer This...

Your Infactuated By Her Prettyness...
Also You Should Give The Girl Behind You...Another Think

I Hope I Was Helpful


I think you're right, but you really don't need to Talk Like This.

I thought I should mention that a guy shouldn't get ALL their advice from here, they should ask friends or relatives.



Erm...
Talk Like What ?
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08
Hmm, talking to girls doesn't work. They will have already made up their mind by the time you fall within their sight. Act like Tom Cruise in Top Gun and you will get all the girls. ( Riding a crotch rocket, flying fighter jets, and playing beach volleyball shirtless are all optional but definitely recommended)
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08

memphit wrote:

Hmm, talking to girls doesn't work. They will have already made up their mind by the time you fall within their sight. Act like Tom Cruise in Top Gun and you will get all the girls. ( Riding a crotch rocket, flying fighter jets, and playing beach volleyball shirtless are all optional but definitely recommended)



i love you best friends forever <333
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08
pointless
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08

sweet_impact wrote:


memphit wrote:

Hmm, talking to girls doesn't work. They will have already made up their mind by the time you fall within their sight. Act like Tom Cruise in Top Gun and you will get all the girls. ( Riding a crotch rocket, flying fighter jets, and playing beach volleyball shirtless are all optional but definitely recommended)



i love you best friends forever <333


You wanna come fly in my fighter jet baby? -.-
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08

chocuqueen wrote:

just watch drama to see how the guy treat the girl.. XD most of the girls wish their boyfriend are like that..


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Too bad most guys (most Westernized guys I think..) aren't poofs, though I also think there is a line that must be crossed, to an extent.


klaw2 wrote:

Yes I love you're one word answers. Cooties is what you get when you're in 4-6th grade in elementary school when a girl kisses you and you get chicken pox. Two things that happen simultaneously during that age but aren't in any way connected with each other. Cooties is a myth and so should you be, unless you have anything else to say.


I always thought cooties were just icky girl germs. Didn't know about all that.
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08

memphit wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


memphit wrote:

Hmm, talking to girls doesn't work. They will have already made up their mind by the time you fall within their sight. Act like Tom Cruise in Top Gun and you will get all the girls. ( Riding a crotch rocket, flying fighter jets, and playing beach volleyball shirtless are all optional but definitely recommended)



i love you best friends forever <333


You wanna come fly in my fighter jet baby? -.-


no baby we dont have time for that were going to the club ur bringing the condoms i ran out from last nite from all those guys i'm broke us hell i wish you were there it would have been so much fun


5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08

klaw2 wrote:
You're still nuking me with yourself, most guys need advice with woman. Any guy who doesnt need advice is a pimp/womanizer; and he probably gets advice from TV or media.


Maybe I didn't type it properly, but I meant to say that if a guy knows a girl well enough to know what she likes and doesn't like (which is information that you asked people to post) then he should be able to figure what she's attracted to, so there's no point in asking a stranger who doesn't know her as well what to do.


lilslash wrote:

Just be yourself...........


Even if you're a psycho rapist who eats babies? Being yourself doesn't work most of the time, you have to be what the other person wants you to be to attract them.
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08

sweet_impact wrote:


memphit wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


memphit wrote:

Hmm, talking to girls doesn't work. They will have already made up their mind by the time you fall within their sight. Act like Tom Cruise in Top Gun and you will get all the girls. ( Riding a crotch rocket, flying fighter jets, and playing beach volleyball shirtless are all optional but definitely recommended)



i love you best friends forever <333


You wanna come fly in my fighter jet baby? -.-


no baby we dont have time for that were going to the club ur bringing the condoms i ran out from last nite from all those guys i'm broke us hell i wish you were there it would have been so much fun




Hmm, we should get you tested before we go any further. The Airforce has a zero-tolerance policy for STDs.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08
Where would be a good place for a first date if you don't have a car
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

Where would be a good place for a first date if you don't have a car


The cafeteria.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08

memphit wrote:


krnsoldierofGod wrote:

Where would be a good place for a first date if you don't have a car


The cafeteria.


xD
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08
I am just uninterested in dating.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.