First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Nayla's Diary
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/19/08
To make these story short, look at this...












Thank you joechenglover for the pictures...

when i first saw this on youtube, i was like... "oh my... what a ripped off!" and then i searched for it in the internet and here's what wikipedia said..

"Buku Harian Nayla (Nayla's Diary) is an Indonesian television drama which aired on RCTI. The scenario was written by Serena Luna. The story is about a girl who was diagnosed with a disease called Ataxia when she was young. This serial gained national rating of 30.8% throughout Indonesian viewers[citation needed]. Due to overwhelming fans' responses, RCTI did re-runs at 4.30 PM every Monday and Friday, but, unlike the original run, the re-run cut its playtime into 30 minutes including commercials."


and what irritates me the most was...

"The drama is accused of plagiarizing Japanese television drama 1 Litre of Tears. The name "Aya" was replaced with "Nayla" (Chelsea Olivia), and the role as Asō was replaced by Moses (Glenn Alinskie). Until now, there is still no resolutions nor any effort to enforce copyright law for this case.

The accusation that this series plagiarizes 1 Litre of Tears was admitted by the main actor, during an interview with Bintang Indonesia[2].

I don't want the viewers to compare me with the role on the real story. Especially when I am the main actor. Consequently, I will never want to watch the original. I'm afraid that I am being looked as imitating it. I want to be known as Chelsea. I don't care, let only the story plagiarizes, but the acting does not.

The series itself did not mention any announcement that this serial was "inspired by" or "adapted from" but claiming that the story was merely a fiction ."



so there... i'm not against to any country or anything but plagiarism IS plagiarism... ones a person copy the artistic or academic work of another person, and without acknowledging that key person, means your stealing that intellectual property.

I feel sorry for the real AYA... and for the whole production of nayla's diary...
2815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
what's the point everyone seem to be doing that lately. plus 1 litre of tears came out first or they just happen to make a story up that relates to Aya.

Poor Aya I wish I could of take her pain away
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
remake is different, atleast they acknowledge the real source of the story... unlike this... <peace>
Posted 4/19/08

hikarujean wrote:

The accusation that this series plagiarizes 1 Litre of Tears was admitted by the main actor, during an interview with Bintang Indonesia[2].

I don't want the viewers to compare me with the role on the real story. Especially when I am the main actor. Consequently, I will never want to watch the original. I'm afraid that I am being looked as imitating it. I want to be known as Chelsea. I don't care, let only the story plagiarizes, but the acting does not.


i cannot believe how thick-skinned chelsea olivia is.
its quite obvious that the actors watched 1LOT before they acted BHN,because every single little action is the SAME.
in addition to being plagiarisers,they are officially LIARS.

1217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S. illinois
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
huh?
679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
so thats it.....
149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / mmm ... in UK rig...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
i watched nayla's diary .... well, at least i wanna see the resemblance
and DUH!! it's all the same!!

i love 1LoT soooo much, i felt horrible when i watched this copycat
2509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Are they serious? Even the main character name sounds the same! How disrespectful is that to Aya!
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
actually, thanks to joechenglover i became aware of this 1litre-of-tears-ripped-off...

try to visit this site http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2BvF79aXfI
Posted 4/19/08
people who feel unfair for aya,JOIN OUR GROUP:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Boycott_Buku_Harian_Nayla_Org

and SIGN OUR PETITION:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/boycott-buku-harian-nayla

THANK YOU!
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

joechenglover wrote:

people who feel unfair for aya,JOIN OUR GROUP:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Boycott_Buku_Harian_Nayla_Org

and SIGN OUR PETITION:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/boycott-buku-harian-nayla

THANK YOU!


I just signed the petition...
Posted 4/19/08
this is really not fair...
Posted 4/19/08

hikarujean wrote:


joechenglover wrote:

people who feel unfair for aya,JOIN OUR GROUP:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Boycott_Buku_Harian_Nayla_Org

and SIGN OUR PETITION:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/boycott-buku-harian-nayla

THANK YOU!


I just signed the petition...


ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!
11476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
yah.. heard of it already.. really that chelsea olivia is... cnt explain.
i dnt know but wen i frst saw this i was so pissed..
like hikarujean said..they shud at least acknowledge the true s2ry..

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.