First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Nayla's Diary
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

joechenglover wrote:


hikarujean wrote:


joechenglover wrote:

people who feel unfair for aya,JOIN OUR GROUP:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Boycott_Buku_Harian_Nayla_Org

and SIGN OUR PETITION:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/boycott-buku-harian-nayla

THANK YOU!


I just signed the petition...


ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!


Dō itashi mashite.
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

joechenglover wrote:


hikarujean wrote:


joechenglover wrote:

people who feel unfair for aya,JOIN OUR GROUP:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Boycott_Buku_Harian_Nayla_Org

and SIGN OUR PETITION:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/boycott-buku-harian-nayla

THANK YOU!


I just signed the petition...


ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!


Dō itashi mashite.
Posted 4/19/08

hikarujean wrote:


joechenglover wrote:


hikarujean wrote:


joechenglover wrote:

people who feel unfair for aya,JOIN OUR GROUP:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Boycott_Buku_Harian_Nayla_Org

and SIGN OUR PETITION:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/boycott-buku-harian-nayla

THANK YOU!


I just signed the petition...


ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!


Dō itashi mashite.


ne hikarujean,im so glad.
so many people are commenting on this thread.
thanx for creating it!=D
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

joechenglover wrote:


hikarujean wrote:


joechenglover wrote:


hikarujean wrote:


joechenglover wrote:

people who feel unfair for aya,JOIN OUR GROUP:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Boycott_Buku_Harian_Nayla_Org

and SIGN OUR PETITION:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/boycott-buku-harian-nayla

THANK YOU!


I just signed the petition...


ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!


Dō itashi mashite.


ne hikarujean,im so glad.
so many people are commenting on this thread.
thanx for creating it!=D


no prob! people should know this... hehehehe
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in mah palace
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
just signed the petition

RIP aya
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / in the pearl of t...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

kashieca_yen wrote:

just signed the petition

RIP aya


arigatou!
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Well, it's really disrespectful towards the real Aya, to rip off a show about her, and then deny it.
3243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
so........cnt understand.......
.......but 1 litre of tears is a very great movie....
........aya-chan is very admirable person....
.i wish dat someday i can cure the spinocerebullar degeneration...
...i wnt to help others.......
...i wnt to help aya-chan........
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
I want to watch this but I can't find it on youtube.
Anyone know where I can view this elsewhere?
1194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
i was reading about ichi rittoru no tears on wikipedia, since i just finished it and saw this.

it made me really mad, i can't believe they did that to aya and her family.
9003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Posted 4/19/08
Fiction?? ARE TEH FRIGGIN KIDDING ME???
1910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in somewhere with...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

Sakura10101 wrote:

Fiction?? ARE TEH FRIGGIN KIDDING ME???


yup and you know it make a lot of people who love one litre of tears in my country (include me) piss of
I heard that some of the one litre of tears fan in indonesia has to report this to fuji tv but still no respons.....


Posted 4/19/08

dheechan wrote:


Sakura10101 wrote:

Fiction?? ARE TEH FRIGGIN KIDDING ME???


yup and you know it make a lot of people who love one litre of tears in my country (include me) piss of
I heard that some of the one litre of tears fan in indonesia has to report this to fuji tv but still no respons.....




D< I hate this!! I feel so sorry for Aya =[
Posted 4/19/08

SaveTheWorld wrote:

I want to watch this but I can't find it on youtube.
Anyone know where I can view this elsewhere?


hi there,you can find it on youtube.=]
just search "buku harian nayla".
its uploaded by shierly85.

you can check out this vid first:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2BvF79aXfI&feature=related

good luck!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.