First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Post Reply Bleach Manga Discussion~!
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

ella_mlc37 wrote:

ah the yumi fyt was not so good. >.< too short, but it was really funny. ^-^ hopefuli its not finished yet. i mean weaker opponents lastest more chapters than this fight.


actually, I think all of that stuff is just to keep the readers anxious of "what'll happen next" thingy.....

ya know.....to make the manga longer....but it'll still be interesting of course.....

nya~~!!!!
2536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

Azuka_kawaii wrote:


ella_mlc37 wrote:

ah the yumi fyt was not so good. >.< too short, but it was really funny. ^-^ hopefuli its not finished yet. i mean weaker opponents lastest more chapters than this fight.


actually, I think all of that stuff is just to keep the readers anxious of "what'll happen next" thingy.....

ya know.....to make the manga longer....but it'll still be interesting of course.....

nya~~!!!!


probably. but i really hope to see more of yumichika's power nd stuff. plus this fight was too funny to be finished. XD i cant see it finishing without something very serious.

am actually thinking the manga's ending soon. i mean they should be on their final battle right? aizen's the last "bad guy" hopefully.
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08


something serious.....that would happen at kira's fight....I think....

and ya.....it seems so....but then, I think that Kubo Tite-san need to make his story better...

you know....Ichi and the others (especially Orihime) needs some developments.....like Toushi...

his bankai state isn't completed yet....he's gonna have to complete it....

also...that would make the story less interesting.....I mean, they fight to protect each other....

you see, he "really" should make character developments....

that's what I think.....

you?
2536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/13/08



lol true, totally 4got bout kira. i didnt kno he held such a grudge to gin. O.o ah damn.

isnt hitsugaya's bankai complete yet? i thought theyve shown the final state alreadi? besides, i dont think the pendulum is finish yet anyways. im thinkin all the explanation are gonna be there since it has onli covered mainly the vaizards. lots more of the current characters are to be shown.

ah. am satisfied with the whole "protect my friends" thingy going on. lol. it is cliche-ish but i dont mind if it stops the story from becoming one of those really-good-anime-that-turn-bad-due-to-prolonged-stories.

Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08 , edited 8/17/08

ella_mlc37 wrote:




lol true, totally 4got bout kira. i didnt kno he held such a grudge to gin. O.o ah damn.

isnt hitsugaya's bankai complete yet? i thought theyve shown the final state alreadi? besides, i dont think the pendulum is finish yet anyways. im thinkin all the explanation are gonna be there since it has onli covered mainly the vaizards. lots more of the current characters are to be shown.

ah. am satisfied with the whole "protect my friends" thingy going on. lol. it is cliche-ish but i dont mind if it stops the story from becoming one of those really-good-anime-that-turn-bad-due-to-prolonged-stories.



nya~!

yup....you see, his bankai has a limit...see here in this pic (although it's a chibi) those flowers behind him...



the petals of those flowers kinda disappear in time until all of the flowers' petals disappear completely...(kinda repetitive...sry fer that...)

that kinda happened at episode..umm...I think it's either 121 or 122...one of grimmjow's numeros fought him and gave him quite a shock as to how arrancars are powerful...

nywayz, kira appears to be in a bad mood when he hears gin's name... as for the vaizards, I'm still wonderin as to where they are now and as to where would they go...

and I kinda like that idea too...also, I think so too since a lot of the chracters need development....really...a lot...

plus, we still don't know much about most of them...

so, maybe the series will be prolonged enough for the readers to be satisfied...

nya~! was that good enough? oh well...
3181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Resmbool.
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
Man, Kubo is just dragging these chapters out for no apparent reason. The story is getting monotonous and there seem to be a lot of loop holes in the plot. We need more character development and information instead of continuous fights. There seems to be poor future planning on the part of Kubo.
2536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

Azuka_kawaii wrote:



hm yh i tot that was the complete state? jus that he didnt really finish all the petal thing. O.o lol nvm. XD

am super excited to see the vaizards agen. ^-^ now that we know some of their past, it seems more interesting to see them in the present tym agen. wohoo~

hm i ges so. hopefully taito-san will know wen to stop the story. XD
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

siberian-tiger0 wrote:

Man, Kubo is just dragging these chapters out for no apparent reason. The story is getting monotonous and there seem to be a lot of loop holes in the plot. We need more character development and information instead of continuous fights. There seems to be poor future planning on the part of Kubo.


*nods*

me thinks ur ryt there, desu....the plot's like fight then peace or preparations for the nxt fight then fight again...

the chars (like Ichi) usually turns suddenly powerful....

bout the future planning, I think so too..for the sake of the chars and the storyline or plot too...*nods again*

there "are" a lot of loop holes....but then, he caught the hearts and the interests of the readers (and the watchers for the anime series)....*nods again then got dizzy of all the nodding*

oh well..can't wait as to what happens...
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

ella_mlc37 wrote:


Azuka_kawaii wrote:



hm yh i tot that was the complete state? jus that he didnt really finish all the petal thing. O.o lol nvm. XD

am super excited to see the vaizards agen. ^-^ now that we know some of their past, it seems more interesting to see them in the present tym agen. wohoo~

hm i ges so. hopefully taito-san will know wen to stop the story. XD


no...that's not a complete state...see in that ep where Toushi fought that numeros....that numeros was ryt as to what he said....

the completeness of the bankai state is also mentioned when Yoruichi and Soi-fon fought in SS...Soi-fon said that when her precious Yoruichi-sama left her(that's a hundred yrs ago..), her bankai's power of poison has a time limit...

to be specific, she said that her poison would only last an hour in the enemy's body after being struck by her bankai...for now, there isn't any limit for her bankai as she have said in that ep or chap....

vaizards!!! go!!! ikuwayo!!!

note: sry if I'm kinda wrong in the grammar...
2536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Azuka_kawaii wrote:
no...that's not a complete state...see in that ep where Toushi fought that numeros....that numeros was ryt as to what he said....

the completeness of the bankai state is also mentioned when Yoruichi and Soi-fon fought in SS...Soi-fon said that when her precious Yoruichi-sama left her(that's a hundred yrs ago..), her bankai's power of poison has a time limit...

to be specific, she said that her poison would only last an hour in the enemy's body after being struck by her bankai...for now, there isn't any limit for her bankai as she have said in that ep or chap....

vaizards!!! go!!! ikuwayo!!!

note: sry if I'm kinda wrong in the grammar...


aahh.. so by complete state, u meant what happens to their bankai after its limit? sori it took me long to realise that. lol. XD (nah dont wori, ur grammar's not bad. i didnt really notice anything wrong bwt it. XD prolly coz myns not as good either. lool)

Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08


lol...^_^

also, I think Ichi's bankai also isn't in its complete state...plus, I guess there'll be more of what he can do using his zanpakutou..and much of em was demonstrated by his hollow...I wanna see Hisagi's zanpakutou too..

oh well...

so, manga's out nxt week....can't wait...soo anxious to know what'll happen nxt!!!
XD
nya~!
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/08 , edited 8/23/08
WHAT THE HECK!? Why is that chapter like that?! I mean.. TT.TT

nobody really fought, there's almost nothing in there..

and indeed i was wrong when i said it was yumi's bankai he used against that 'fugly'.. it is indeed his shikai.. my apologies..

anyway, here's a site: http://www.createforum.com/bleachage/index.php?mforum=bleachage

its a bleach rpg, in case you guys wanna join..^__^

going back to bleach manga.. i wanna see hisagi's and kira's fights.. and looks like yumi earned his opponent's respect.. i think thats the best way to win. to eventually gain the respect of the opponent..

i wonder what hisagi's shikai is. and with regards to kira, its a little creepy to see him pissed off. and what the hell happened to ichigo and ulqiorra (sp?) now?

Kubo Tite-kun! give us more!!! TTT.TTT
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08


wow.. kira's angry! ^________^
I didn't like their fight, it was kind of predictable, but I just LOVE this last page of chapter 323!!
^__________^










" a warrior does not beg for his life."


484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/29/08


Sugoi! I bow to Kira...

So thats whats beneath the silent shinigami.. i always wanted to see this guy angry.. 'cause he always seems calm and collected..

but his words are definitely...wow...

i also love that part when he said, "i warrior doesn't beg for his life."

Ichimaru will be proud of him.. ^_^
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08


me too!!! I totally agree!! Kira-kun's so kakowai!!!

he's great!!! he definitely defeated that fraccion of Baragan!!! cheers for Kira Izuru!!! woohoo!
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.