First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Post Reply Bleach Manga Discussion~!
6903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Where am I again?...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

divaroxy wrote:

Komamura is gonna fight. Finally they let another captain fight . I was tried of see the same captains fight over and over again.


Amen! That's right. But I hope that Madarame won't interfere in the figth, and fight for him self instead. We all know how the mind of the 11th squad works.
28962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:


rankin24 wrote:


ChApPy_APriL wrote:

Shuhei was so bad ass in this chapter but IKKAKU!!!!

Geez man I started tearing up for a sec!


Same here!! I immediately changed my CR status! The expression on yumichika's face... </3 I hope my dear baldie-chan is okay ♥


Let's support each other in this devastating state!! *cries* Ikkaku was one of my top guys!! I'm not for yaoi but Yumichika's face made my heart clench!



I just noticed this! Gomen! Omg Yumichika's face definitely tugged on my heart! But this chapter was wierd.. it made Ikkaku almost look useless or something >.< I was sooo not impressed that he didn't go crazy like normal and whip out his big ol' bankai! But I of course was overjoyed that he wasn't dead!

p.s. I'm not a huge yaoi person (I have my moments lol), but I have a soft spot for these two ^-^


Member
2077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
i lazy watch bleach manga but see u all post of new things i will go watch
Member
15151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Where you are?
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
Komamura is crazy strong. I love him so cool so clam and so furry. LOL! Ikkaku don't interrupt the fight.
28962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
Is anyone else annoyed by the excessive hugeness of this fraccion? For some reason, he's one of the most annoying bad guys in bleach thus far.. aside from some filler ones.. him and that wierd eye-ball guy that Byakuya fought a few chapters back..

But yeah, I'm super exicted to see komamura fight.. he's not very high on my favourite bleach characters list, so I'd like to see more of him! And Iba you wienie! That moustache is for intimidating! Not running away! geeeeez!
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
I just read the manga until vol 33

for me hitsugaya toshiro and kukichi byakuya is the best shinigami

but I like the ichigo`s zanpakuto (sengetsu)

when he use his bankai

he`s zanpakuto like a black moon

that is amazing

but I like hyorinmaru power

suge~

Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

qurol wrote:

I just read the manga until vol 33

for me hitsugaya toshiro and kukichi byakuya is the best shinigami

but I like the ichigo`s zanpakuto (sengetsu)

when he use his bankai

he`s zanpakuto like a black moon

that is amazing

but I like hyorinmaru power

suge~



umm...it's actually zangetsu....
but part of his bankai power is his hollow powers...
that hollow of his is a real pain in the butt..but yeah..Ichi-kun's bankai's cool!!!

Hyourinmaru on the other hand is an ice type zanpakutou(cool....)while Senbonsakura is also cool...soo many blades in the shape of sakura petals!!!

plus, they're both wielded by great shinigamis...kakowai~!
hooray for them!!!
nya~! XD
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

rankin24 wrote:

Is anyone else annoyed by the excessive hugeness of this fraccion? For some reason, he's one of the most annoying bad guys in bleach thus far.. aside from some filler ones.. him and that wierd eye-ball guy that Byakuya fought a few chapters back..

But yeah, I'm super exicted to see komamura fight.. he's not very high on my favourite bleach characters list, so I'd like to see more of him! And Iba you wienie! That moustache is for intimidating! Not running away! geeeeez!


yea....they're too many but I guess that can't be helped since the balance has to be maintained at all times...they're probably as many as two-thirds of Seireitei's population....

and yeah!! giv ur freakinly gargantuan enemy a piece of yer bankai!!! but then Iba-kun in the end didn't run away....but he has a point...why risk your life to something so obviously pointless? as if a fukutaichou like him cud defeat a fraccion....even Toushiro had a bad experience when it we relate him to the fact that he was almost defeated...omg...

who're gonna win? where's Shinji and his friends? what happened to Urahara and his gang? what will become of the people left in Hueco Mundo?

omg...soo many questions yet to be answered...
4740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
I was hoping for more action from the captains trapped in Hueco Mundo, but it'll most likely be focused more on the other characters for now...and Ichigo's fight. -_- I'm tired of seeing Ichigo fight everytime. He's obviously going to defeat Ulquiorra...
1557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

Kyorin wrote:

I was hoping for more action from the captains trapped in Hueco Mundo, but it'll most likely be focused more on the other characters for now...and Ichigo's fight. -_- I'm tired of seeing Ichigo fight everytime. He's obviously going to defeat Ulquiorra...


He can't defeat Ulquiorra. With the disparity between their power, it's impossible. So the solution is either having some "surprise guest" come and help, or they pile on the will-power/friendship bs. Hopefully, neither will happen and we'll get an outcome we actually didn't expect.
4740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
That is possible too, though through many occasions, he gets beat down and then somehow gains more "power" through encouragements. Let's hope your theory is correct because I'm so tired of everything revolving around Ichigo...even if he's the main character of the story.
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
i lost my internet connection for a month. dunno when im going to get it back.

anyways, DID IKKAKU GOT DEFEATED FOR REAL?!
...i still fail to believe its true. no.
its one of the shock of my life...
damn it ikkaku, beat him!!! you baka!!!

*goes berseck with the rest of the world*

...

i love hisagi! enough said ^^
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

sorenku wrote:


hiruthesvior wrote:

The manga and the anime series arent really alike...Its kinda confusing


That is the case for most series. But it shouldn't be confusing since the anime is at least following the manga to some extent. It's not like FMA which has a totally different story.


yah!! I agree!!! that's the reason y when i finished watching FMA and began reading the manga...i was kinda confused....nya...

at least Komamura-taichou's gonna fight that big oaf with his own humongous bankai....ike!!!
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

skorpion_02 wrote:

i lost my internet connection for a month. dunno when im going to get it back.

anyways, DID IKKAKU GOT DEFEATED FOR REAL?!
...i still fail to believe its true. no.
its one of the shock of my life...
damn it ikkaku, beat him!!! you baka!!!

*goes berseck with the rest of the world*

...

i love hisagi! enough said ^^


oh! I'm sry 2 hear that but at least ur back...hehe...

unfortunately, yeah...our dear baldie-chan got defeated..the only reason I can think of is that he didn't use his bankai and that his shikai is too useless to his enemy....

as for hisagi-san, he's got a hell lot of cool things that we kinda know now, ne? yeah!!! he defeated the hell out of that fraccion!!! yeah!!! now the action's on komamura-taichou!!! ike!!!!
Member
1006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08
theres got to be some reason he lost other than him sucking

maybe he didnt want to go bankai?

but if komura beat the guy that easily then ikkaku must have been able to kill him with only slight troubles
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.