First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Music Room
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

observantzani wrote:

Name: Hikaru
Type of music : classical
Music background : plays the piano, violin, flute and guitar


sry bcoz i was away to study for my exams >.<....thx for the info,
pls proceed onto the quizzes ^^...

HONTO NI GOMENASAI >.<
~xiaobear/ayame =(.
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

-NekoSamaru- wrote:

Name u wan me to call u: Yoshirou
wad type of music you like: anything but country
music background: plays guitar and a little bit of flute



sry bcoz i was away to study for my exams >.<....thx for the info,
pls proceed onto the quizzes ^^...

HONTO NI GOMENASAI >.<
~xiaobear/ayame =(.
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:

Name: Momoko or Rachel (either one is fine or you can make a nickname)
Type of music: any type (just not opra)
Music Background: play clarinet at school, played little piano, violin, and flute



sry bcoz i was away to study for my exams >.<....thx for the info,
pls proceed onto the quizzes ^^...

HONTO NI GOMENASAI >.<
~xiaobear/ayame =(.
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

TacticsHarukaKantaroKeiji wrote:

Name: Kaiya (Yoshirou's Sister)
Type of music: Anything but country
Music background: Plays the guitar and a little of the flute

Hehe I'm new ^-^



sry bcoz i was away to study for my exams >.<....thx for the info,
pls proceed onto the quizzes ^^...

HONTO NI GOMENASAI >.<
~xiaobear/ayame =(.
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

yuki07 wrote:

Name u wan me to call u : yhan yoroshiku!!

wad type of music you like : it depends on the song as long as it's good... ^_____^

music background : i haven't studied any instrument.. XD lol


sry bcoz i was away to study for my exams >.<....thx for the info,
pls proceed onto the quizzes ^^...

HONTO NI GOMENASAI >.<
~xiaobear/ayame =(.
Posted 5/29/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:

*smiles* its fine :] i am going through the same thing! FIGHTING!


arigato ^^...sometimes really feel like banging the wall... like got so bad score for it...=.=
Posted 5/29/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:

OH MY GOSH! i totally understand that feeling!!!!!!!


hahas....exam sitters always do...coz the feeling is always the same...=.=...argh!! only haf like less den 3 months to prepare for my big big big big exam...which is called psle(if u r sgrean) >.<
Posted 5/29/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:

i'm not sure~ >.< & why must exams be so nerver wrecking~



cant b help =.=...btw have u done the quizzes?
Posted 5/29/08

momoko-chan331 wrote:

not yet! but i will :D


take ur time ^^..
Member
3854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
1st quiz:
Your Result
Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie.


2nd quiz:
Pop
Your freindly, fairly intelligent and people enjoy to be around you.


3rd quiz:
Your Result
Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie.


4th quiz:
Your Result
You relate to COUNTRY music. (haha) You love a good linedance, and are a happy person. Too bad you don't have a dog, a truck and a wife. You live to hear Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Keith Urban, The Dixie Chicks, Shania Twain and Martina McBride


5th quiz:
Your Result
Your Personality is: Neither Sad,Angry,Or Happy. Your A good Friend though.The Best Place to Find at is Either With Your Friends Or By the Water.Your Element is More Like Water.


6th quiz:
Your Result
You are a musically well rounded person. You have friends from all different social groups, and your style varies from time to time, depending on how you are feeling.


7th quiz:
You are classical. Soft spoken and often very quiet you are polite and very few people dislike you though there are some exceptions. You also like to ballroom dance and when you get started you can go on for hours....
Member
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

xiaobear wrote:


yuki07 wrote:

Name u wan me to call u : yhan yoroshiku!!

wad type of music you like : it depends on the song as long as it's good... ^_____^

music background : i haven't studied any instrument.. XD lol


sry bcoz i was away to study for my exams >.<....thx for the info,
pls proceed onto the quizzes ^^...

HONTO NI GOMENASAI >.<
~xiaobear/ayame =(.



it's fine...
ok thanks!
Member
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08 , edited 5/30/08
1st

Your Result
Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie.

lolz... this is the result i got.. hehe... and yeah i like glamorous by fergie.. XD

2nd
Classic rock

Your strong, stout and toug - you can withstand any blow from anything and stay at your best.

eeeehhh??! really? XD

3rd
same as 1st

4th

Your Result
You are definatly GOTHIC, You love anything black and depressing, and you are obsessed with death and dark thoughts. Music like 'Killing Miranda' 'Morphine Angel' 'Bauhaus' 'Christian Death' and 'Evanescence' suits your style and taste the best.

this is 70% not true lolz

5th

Your Result
Your Personality is: Neither Sad,Angry,Or Happy. Your A good Friend though.The Best Place to Find at is Either With Your Friends Or By the Water.Your Element is More Like Water.

water!!! and i'm a good friend! yay!

6th
Your Result
You are a musically well rounded person. You have friends from all different social groups, and your style varies from time to time, depending on how you are feeling.

lolx XD i guess half of it is true.. XD

7th

Your Result

You are classical. Soft spoken and often very quiet you are polite and very few people dislike you though there are some exceptions. You also like to ballroom dance and when you get started you can go on for hours....

only the middle part is true... XD XD
Posted 5/30/08

ren07 wrote:

1st quiz:
Your Result
Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie.


2nd quiz:
Pop
Your freindly, fairly intelligent and people enjoy to be around you.


3rd quiz:
Your Result
Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie.


4th quiz:
Your Result
You relate to COUNTRY music. (haha) You love a good linedance, and are a happy person. Too bad you don't have a dog, a truck and a wife. You live to hear Kenny Chesney, Alan Jackson, Keith Urban, The Dixie Chicks, Shania Twain and Martina McBride


5th quiz:
Your Result
Your Personality is: Neither Sad,Angry,Or Happy. Your A good Friend though.The Best Place to Find at is Either With Your Friends Or By the Water.Your Element is More Like Water.


6th quiz:
Your Result
You are a musically well rounded person. You have friends from all different social groups, and your style varies from time to time, depending on how you are feeling.


7th quiz:
You are classical. Soft spoken and often very quiet you are polite and very few people dislike you though there are some exceptions. You also like to ballroom dance and when you get started you can go on for hours....


from the results, i can see that u r definitely not anti-social ^^...pretty friendly and nice to the ppl who r nice to u. and of coz...most of the time u r cheerful^^...if some1 mistreat u or the ppl close to u, u wun let them off ezily..
Posted 5/30/08

yuki07 wrote:

What is your music personality
Your Result
You are a musically well rounded person. You have friends from all different social groups, and your style varies from time to time, depending on how you are feeling.

lolx XD i guess half of it is true.. XD


hahas...mind putting all the 7 tgt?? it will b ezier for me...
Member
11734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / just around the c...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

xiaobear wrote:


yuki07 wrote:

What is your music personality
Your Result
You are a musically well rounded person. You have friends from all different social groups, and your style varies from time to time, depending on how you are feeling.

lolx XD i guess half of it is true.. XD


hahas...mind putting all the 7 tgt?? it will b ezier for me...


haha ok.. XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.