First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Music Room
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lithuanian
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
Your passionate, and really love music! You don't mind making a fool of yourself and may sometimes keep to yourself. A song you'd like is Glamorous by Fergie.
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lithuanian
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
What style of music are you?
Pop

Your freindly, fairly intelligent and people enjoy to be around you
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lithuanian
Offline
Posted 5/30/08


Your Result
You are a true SLUT You love things that are tight and skimpy, and you are definatly following in the paths of girls like Christina and Brittney. If your life goal is to be a slutty skank, then you are well on your way. Your music of choice is Christina Aguilera, Brittney Spears, etc
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lithuanian
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

Whats your Personality


View all results Take another quiz! Your Result
your personality is: Crazy!! everyone love you your Caring and curious You do many Crazy and dangerous Things,And You love doing them! your More all of the elements then just one or two!

Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lithuanian
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

What is your music personality


Take another quiz! Your Result
You are a pop star wannabe. You listen to artists like Christina Aguilara, Britney Spears, and N*Sync, and your style is preppy. You have an outgoing personality and are alot of fun.
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / lithuanian
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

What Style of Music Are You




You are classical. Soft spoken and often very quiet you are polite and very few people dislike you though there are some exceptions. You also like to ballroom dance and when you get started you can go on for hours....
Member
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~Candy Land~ (Sta...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

xiaobear wrote:


TacticsHarukaKantaroKeiji wrote:

Name: Kaiya (Yoshirou's Sister)
Type of music: Anything but country
Music background: Plays the guitar and a little of the flute

Hehe I'm new ^-^



sry bcoz i was away to study for my exams >.<....thx for the info,
pls proceed onto the quizzes ^^...

HONTO NI GOMENASAI >.<
~xiaobear/ayame =(.


Ano... Bear-sensei, what ar ethe quizzes? .-. ... (Totaly confused)
Posted 5/30/08

TacticsHarukaKantaroKeiji wrote:


xiaobear wrote:


TacticsHarukaKantaroKeiji wrote:

Name: Kaiya (Yoshirou's Sister)
Type of music: Anything but country
Music background: Plays the guitar and a little of the flute

Hehe I'm new ^-^



sry bcoz i was away to study for my exams >.<....thx for the info,
pls proceed onto the quizzes ^^...

HONTO NI GOMENASAI >.<
~xiaobear/ayame =(.


Ano... Bear-sensei, what ar ethe quizzes? .-. ... (Totaly confused)

1st post...
Posted 5/30/08

moonlightprincese wrote:


What Style of Music Are You


You are classical. Soft spoken and often very quiet you are polite and very few people dislike you though there are some exceptions. You also like to ballroom dance and when you get started you can go on for hours....


u r a pretty hyper person...very energetic huh ?? ^^...but u do haf ur soft side...seldom shown to ppl ard u...
Member
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~Candy Land~ (Sta...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

xiaobear wrote:


TacticsHarukaKantaroKeiji wrote:


xiaobear wrote:


TacticsHarukaKantaroKeiji wrote:

Name: Kaiya (Yoshirou's Sister)
Type of music: Anything but country
Music background: Plays the guitar and a little of the flute

Hehe I'm new ^-^



sry bcoz i was away to study for my exams >.<....thx for the info,
pls proceed onto the quizzes ^^...

HONTO NI GOMENASAI >.<
~xiaobear/ayame =(.


Ano... Bear-sensei, what ar ethe quizzes? .-. ... (Totaly confused)

1st post...


Oi .-. Arigatou .-. ... I'm such a baka.. *walks to the first post*
Posted 5/30/08

TacticsHarukaKantaroKeiji wrote:
Oi .-. Arigatou .-. ... I'm such a baka.. *walks to the first post*


hahas...dun worry...pls put all the results tgt...it will b much ezier for me
Member
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~Candy Land~ (Sta...
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

xiaobear wrote:

welcomes to the music room!! music is for all ppl...regardless of race, language or religions...^^(i feel like im saying my plegde)

music videos, music discussions, anything related to music can b said in here! i welcome every single one of u ^^...any questions, feel free to ask me..i would gladly answer it ^^

im ya music teacher here but 1st we wun have any hmk yet. i nid every student to report to the music room b4 we can start ^^...

tis is me (below)



to noe more about you, fill in the below infomations :

Name u wan me to call u :

wad type of music you like :

music background :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
example :

Name : bear

type of music : classical

music background : cellist in my sch band, plays a lil violin and flute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After u haf filled in, proceed onto tis lil quizz :

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/5305363/music-personality-quiz
http://www.quiztron.com/tests/style_of_music_quiz_79080.htm
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Akinaxx/quizzes/Music%20Personality%20Quiz
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/774355/what-type-of-music-are-you-nice-quiz
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/2095004/whats-your-personality
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/1401449/what-is-your-music-personality
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/1212525/what-style-of-music-are-you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STUDENTS
1. gartordog -- kay (Choir, plays saxaphone and piano) [any]
2. moonlightprincese -- luiza (angel wings,plays piano, violin, flute)[likes classical]
3. ren07 -- Steph (choir) [any]
4.observantzani -- Hikaru (plays the piano, violin, flute and guitar) [classical]
5. maristellyrub -- sakura (plays the piano and choir) [all]
6. -NekoSamaru- -- Yoshirou (plays guitar and a little bit of flute) [all but country]
7. momoko-chan331 -- Momoko or Rachel (play clarinet at school, played little piano, violin, and flute)[all type not opra]
8. yuki07 -- yhan (none at the moment) [depends on the song as long as it's good]
9. TacticsHarukaKantaroKeiji -- Kaiya (Plays the guitar and a little of the flute) [same as yoshirou]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*NOTE : gome, i was having my exams which were really impt >.<....i had to study for them....>.<...REALLY SRY >.<....
bcoz i haf another upcoming exam which will affect my enrollment into a gd sch nxt yr, i will nid a assistant to take care of the class 1st >.<...really very sry about tis >.<


Ano... You pasted three of the same tests .-. Three of them are the same ._.
Posted 5/31/08

TacticsHarukaKantaroKeiji wrote:

Ano... You pasted three of the same tests .-. Three of them are the same ._.


err...gome...me abit blur @.@ which 3 r the same??
Member
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~Candy Land~ (Sta...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

xiaobear wrote:


TacticsHarukaKantaroKeiji wrote:

Ano... You pasted three of the same tests .-. Three of them are the same ._.


err...gome...me abit blur @.@ which 3 r the same??


Ano I meant two .-. Here are the two links =3
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/5305363/music-personality-quiz
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Akinaxx/quizzes/Music%20Personality%20Quiz
Posted 6/2/08

TacticsHarukaKantaroKeiji wrote:

Ano I meant two .-. Here are the two links =3
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/5305363/music-personality-quiz
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Akinaxx/quizzes/Music%20Personality%20Quiz


oh ya >.<...gome...i haf chg it alr..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.