Post Reply A farewell more…
Moderator
9750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / LeSLy's WoRLd! ^^
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
A farewell more…

When only remembered our beginning, the end arrives at the door...
When only showed a little affection toward each other, we have to say goodbye...
When only at the beginning we started with a farewell, we have another...
When only I learned their full names, we have to leave...
When only I knew a partner of job, we must depart for an unknown future for us...
When only began to love each other, we have to say goodbye...
When only some thought in the end, others enjoyed unabated...
When we remember this moment let us do with the joy which we started, because it doesn't matter what apart us, but it keeps us together, like the moments of happiness we had together.




Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
really great =D I love how you writed the poem ^^
the pic is really cute >.<
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08
Cute pic onee-chan, and great writing style XD
Moderator
9750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / LeSLy's WoRLd! ^^
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08

Yamira wrote:

really great =D I love how you writed the poem ^^
the pic is really cute >.<


thank u very muchh
Moderator
9750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / LeSLy's WoRLd! ^^
Offline
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08

kagura4 wrote:

Cute pic onee-chan, and great writing style XD


10x's imouto chan!!
Posted 4/22/08 , edited 4/22/08
Lesly...you have talent in your eins...the poem is AWSOME...beautiful and touching words...and so true
And the pic...cute and so match with the words...I just LOVE IT!
Moderator
9750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / LeSLy's WoRLd! ^^
Offline
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

puccagaru07 wrote:

Lesly...you have talent in your eins...the poem is AWSOME...beautiful and touching words...and so true
And the pic...cute and so match with the words...I just LOVE IT!


10x u very muchh sis
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08

LeSLy77 wrote:

A farewell more…

When only remembered our beginning, the end arrives at the door...
When only showed a little affection toward each other, we have to say goodbye...
When only at the beginning we started with a farewell, we have another...
When only I learned their full names, we have to leave...
When only I knew a partner of job, we must depart for an unknown future for us...
When only began to love each other, we have to say goodbye...
When only some thought in the end, others enjoyed unabated...
When we remember this moment let us do with the joy which we started, because it doesn't matter what apart us, but it keeps us together, like the moments of happiness we had together.






What a really good poem >.< It's actually pretty true too!! And the picture is adorable!
You must be logged in to post.