First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
So, what's up with women then?
6866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

mushroomjay wrote:

Most women are money hungry pigs.

They're also unbelievably lazy and will do anything for attention.


I AGREE
Posted 10/27/07
I have come to an conclusion that women are spawn of satan. That is why they make our life a living hell and nag all the time
11511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere i guess
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
damn these are some opinions sheesh yall so cold
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
hm I do have to back tevesh up on that! so many times i hear "what did i do?" "if you don't know then i'm not going to tell you!" seriously how the hell does that resolve the problem??? he's asking you what he did so he can bloody fix it and learn from it!
1969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / IL,USA
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

mushroomjay wrote:

Most women are money hungry pigs.

They're also unbelievably lazy and will do anything for attention.”

I AGREE




That's so not true for all women I'm lazy but the rest are untrue and that's unfair
1969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / IL,USA
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
oook i didnt quote right
Posted 10/27/07

insane_killer_bunny wrote:

hm I do have to back tevesh up on that! so many times i hear "what did i do?" "if you don't know then i'm not going to tell you!" seriously how the hell does that resolve the problem??? he's asking you what he did so he can bloody fix it and learn from it!


Guys this is a woman opinions
7538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / The World That Wa...
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
I dislike steroetypes. I can't stand how women can turn and say all us men are pompus pigs, when we're not, equally I dislike the thought of saying all women are nagging ratbags.

What's up with them is the same what's up with us really, we all like the feeling of being appreciated, if we feel we're being taken advantage of we'll make a fuss until we win. Women just do it more often because they have more things to be able to fuss about.

And yea, this ones been in my head since the start so I'll go ahead and say it..MEN are up women ok...Yea...I said it..Well at least that's out of my system.
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

TWILIGHT_KING wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:

hm I do have to back tevesh up on that! so many times i hear "what did i do?" "if you don't know then i'm not going to tell you!" seriously how the hell does that resolve the problem??? he's asking you what he did so he can bloody fix it and learn from it!


Guys this is a woman opinions


I do to an all girls school so i'm surrounded by this sort of stupidity all the time. pisses me off big time.
and don't be so shocked! we can be logical too sometimes! just not many of us unfortunately.....
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
I've come to this conclusion: Women are mind readers. And they refuse to believe that men aren't, they just think that we are playing dumb. We aren't playing at all.
11511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere i guess
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

mushroomjay wrote:

Oh and not to mention the blatant idiocy and ignorance of most women.


i respect your opinion but bitch not all of us are idiots and ignorant some are but not all and i would like you to rephrase that and yes im being demanding
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

TWILIGHT_KING wrote:


mauz15 wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:

i was waiting for this to come along XD *sits back to wait for guys to state their opinions and the feminazis to come along and burn those opinions to the ground*

*grin* this should be fun


May I join you? =P *hands popcorn*


lol


Ok.... lemme just point ONE thing out... women, will never reveal all thier secrets.. you men will only know the things WE want you to know...

Women are the same as men. With ONE teeny tiny exception.





We have breasts.
*grin*
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / continent Aphrodia.
Offline
Posted 10/27/07
Get a prenuptial agreements before you marry.
and don't be afraid to use the back of your hand if your food is not hot enough lol
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/27/07

Dusterbayala wrote:


TWILIGHT_KING wrote:


mauz15 wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:

i was waiting for this to come along XD *sits back to wait for guys to state their opinions and the feminazis to come along and burn those opinions to the ground*

*grin* this should be fun


May I join you? =P *hands popcorn*


lol


Ok.... lemme just point ONE thing out... women, will never reveal all thier secrets.. you men will only know the things WE want you to know...

Women are the same as men. With ONE teeny tiny exception.





We have breasts.
*grin*


but also lacking something...
Posted 10/27/07

Dusterbayala wrote:


TWILIGHT_KING wrote:


mauz15 wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:

i was waiting for this to come along XD *sits back to wait for guys to state their opinions and the feminazis to come along and burn those opinions to the ground*

*grin* this should be fun


May I join you? =P *hands popcorn*


lol


Ok.... lemme just point ONE thing out... women, will never reveal all thier secrets.. you men will only know the things WE want you to know...

Women are the same as men. With ONE teeny tiny exception.





We have breasts.
*grin*


There's another stuff that women have that we don't. I'm not going to say it though lol *wink*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.