First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what visual/oshare kei bands do you like?
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/20/08
an cafe'
LM.C
alice nine
L'arc~en~ciel
d'espairs ray
dir en grey
ayabie
miyavi
gackt
gazette
megamasso
etc.....
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
Hmm, L'arc~en~ciel, Gazette & Ancafe are my favourites
Posted 4/20/08

jebusxjuice wrote:

Hmm, L'arc~en~ciel, Gazette & Ancafe are my favourites


yay! were the same!!
Posted 4/20/08
Miyavi && Gazette && Nightmare.
although some visual kei bands scare me though
Posted 4/20/08

quynhie wrote:

Miyavi && Gazette && Nightmare.
although some visual kei bands scare me though


lol...but not all visual kei bands are scary..^__^...like an cafe, LM.C, and alice nine...
Posted 4/20/08

yuriko11 wrote:


quynhie wrote:

Miyavi && Gazette && Nightmare.
although some visual kei bands scare me though


lol...but not all visual kei bands are scary..^__^...like an cafe, LM.C, and alice nine...


only some xD like dir en grey. i'll only watch their mv's in daylight.
Posted 4/20/08

quynhie wrote:


yuriko11 wrote:


quynhie wrote:

Miyavi && Gazette && Nightmare.
although some visual kei bands scare me though


lol...but not all visual kei bands are scary..^__^...like an cafe, LM.C, and alice nine...


only some xD like dir en grey. i'll only watch their mv's in daylight.


lol...i see...^_^....
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Alice nine
L'arc~en~ciel
Miyavi
The Gazette
Versailles
3806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
alice nine.
the GazettE
An Cafe
SuG
ayabie
Miyavi

etc. etc.
3784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In AnCafe's Cafe =P
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
definately alice nine, shou has a great voice!
354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Haha ^_^ I don't...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08
Woah! I love so many that I can't count. o(@ww@)o

An Café
the GazettE
Alice Nine
Miyavi (not a band, but u know babeh~)
Soroban
Irokui
Dir en grey
Larc~en~ciel
Ayabie
L.M.C
Doremidan
SuG
NEU/HeaRt
KuRt
Henzel
Versalies
Megamasso
TCST
...

And much more
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / LALA-LAND 8D WANN...
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
i like gazette ^_^
i also like l'arc-en-ciel but i dont think they count as visual kei >.>
and same with gackt too xD (he WAS visual kei~ but not anymore...)
@-@ some bands scare me....
Posted 4/20/08
AN CAFE
ALICE NINE
MIYAVI
NIGHTMARE

55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Phantasmagoria
-OZ-
The Gazette
Sadie
UnsraW
The PIASS
Dir en grey
Core the child
BLOOD
and Deathgaze
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.