First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If you have a boy/girlfriend but aren't going to tell your parents
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

helena91 wrote:

hey i told my mom bout my bf b4 she hated him so we had to split up so i wont tell my parents not even when im gettin married


Even when your getting married? Wow...isn't that just a little bit harsh?
16245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Nansai Osaka, Jap...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
well my borther wouldnt mind i think, he'd be okay with if he likes the guy but i cant tell my parents since theyre dead.
26425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
my parents despise my bf with a burning passion
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

NiNaBoN wrote:


helena91 wrote:

hey i told my mom bout my bf b4 she hated him so we had to split up so i wont tell my parents not even when im gettin married


Even when your getting married? Wow...isn't that just a little bit harsh?


not really if u knew my parents ill tell them after i elope nd get married
52316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
i just don`t tell my parents
no matter what might happen , i keep my mouth shut
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / 651
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
My mom knows most of the guys I was with. There's nothing wrong with it.
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Originaly from Ho...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

helena91 wrote:

hey i told my mom bout my bf b4 she hated him so we had to split up so i wont tell my parents not even when im gettin married


Well she myt nt always hate the guy....will she? And she might like the guy that your marrying...ryt? hahha
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:

hey i told my mom bout my bf b4 she hated him so we had to split up so i wont tell my parents not even when im gettin married


Well she myt nt always hate the guy....will she? I mean she might like the guy that your marrying...ryt? hahha


u see the think is i dont date irish guys so my mom hates that so she probably wont like the guy i marry if hes not irish lol
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Originaly from Ho...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

chocuqueen wrote:

i never told them.. they just found out themselves.. XD
yeah even his parents doesnt care.. @[email protected]
but.. its just my dad.... he wont even let my bf sleepover..
he wont even let me go out with him over 12am ==;;
and everytime when me & my bf watch movie.. we cannot even turn off the light to see the movie better.
omg --;;


bf sleepover? wont even let u go out over 12 am?
isn't that abit uh....too much? =P
I know i wouldnt let my daughter ( in the future) do that...
^^
3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Originaly from Ho...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:

hey i told my mom bout my bf b4 she hated him so we had to split up so i wont tell my parents not even when im gettin married


Well she myt nt always hate the guy....will she? I mean she might like the guy that your marrying...ryt? hahha


u see the think is i dont date irish guys so my mom hates that so she probably wont like the guy i marry if hes not irish lol


aha...ic ic ic...well marry who u lyk...doesnt matter what anyone thinks...ryt? ^_^

oh and why irish? haha
85147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08
yeah i will telll them about the girl that i like hey parent i have a girlfriend her name is.............like that
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:

hey i told my mom bout my bf b4 she hated him so we had to split up so i wont tell my parents not even when im gettin married


Well she myt nt always hate the guy....will she? I mean she might like the guy that your marrying...ryt? hahha


u see the think is i dont date irish guys so my mom hates that so she probably wont like the guy i marry if hes not irish lol


aha...ic ic ic...well marry who u lyk...doesnt matter what anyone thinks...ryt? ^_^

oh and why irish? haha



as im irish and i have a thing for datein asians hahahaha ill marry sum 1 i love though doesnt matter of race really

3514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Originaly from Ho...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:

hey i told my mom bout my bf b4 she hated him so we had to split up so i wont tell my parents not even when im gettin married


Well she myt nt always hate the guy....will she? I mean she might like the guy that your marrying...ryt? hahha


u see the think is i dont date irish guys so my mom hates that so she probably wont like the guy i marry if hes not irish lol


aha...ic ic ic...well marry who u lyk...doesnt matter what anyone thinks...ryt? ^_^

oh and why irish? haha



as im irish and i have a thing for datein asians hahahaha ill marry sum 1 i love though doesnt matter of race really



yeah exactly...ahh hehe...am i included? hahaha jowk...well i guess she'll understand when your older...hahaha
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:


Joenelle wrote:


helena91 wrote:

hey i told my mom bout my bf b4 she hated him so we had to split up so i wont tell my parents not even when im gettin married


Well she myt nt always hate the guy....will she? I mean she might like the guy that your marrying...ryt? hahha


u see the think is i dont date irish guys so my mom hates that so she probably wont like the guy i marry if hes not irish lol


aha...ic ic ic...well marry who u lyk...doesnt matter what anyone thinks...ryt? ^_^

oh and why irish? haha



as im irish and i have a thing for datein asians hahahaha ill marry sum 1 i love though doesnt matter of race really



yeah exactly...ahh hehe...am i included? hahaha jowk...well i guess she'll understand when your older...hahaha


maybe she will maybe she wont as irish women are known for the stubborness dont really care anyway as i wont be living at home then hehehehehehe lol your cute enough to be included if u want hahahahahaha
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/19/08

Joenelle wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

i never told them.. they just found out themselves.. XD
yeah even his parents doesnt care.. @[email protected]
but.. its just my dad.... he wont even let my bf sleepover..
he wont even let me go out with him over 12am ==;;
and everytime when me & my bf watch movie.. we cannot even turn off the light to see the movie better.
omg --;;


bf sleepover? wont even let u go out over 12 am?
isn't that abit uh....too much? =P
I know i wouldnt let my daughter ( in the future) do that...
^^


well it's not like we're going to do anything..
we always come back home after 12 with friends - -;;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.